๐Œ๐˜๐’๐“๐„๐‘๐˜ ๐Ž๐… ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„...

By xcapsicle

!!! CURRENTLY REVAMPING STORY !!! #2 in johnny lawrence on 12/30/20 #1 in boyfriend on 1/11/21 #1 in vintage... More

Cast
Playlist
Moving Day
The Beach Party
First Impressions
The A-Hole in the Hills
Golf N Stuff
Late Nights
Halloween Terror
VIII. Something He Wanted
IX. Double Date
X. Chores
XI. Sensei Johnny
XII. Invite
XIII. New Student
XIV. The Country Club
XV. The Country Club Part 2
XVI. Balance
XVII. The Whole Truth
XVIII. All Valley Tournament
XIX. All Valley Tournament Part 2
XX. Meltdown
XXI. True Love..
Cast Part 2
XXII. 33 Years Later
XXIII. Back to Where it all Began
XXIV. Good Accidents
XXV. Back in the Game
XXVI. Hurt
XXVII. The LaRusso's
XXVIII. Mercy
XXIX. Breakfast at Johnnys
XXX. Turning the Page
XXXI. Changes
XXXII. Uncertain Cituation
XXXIII. Just Like Old Times
XXXIV. The Truth
XXXV. Lies
XXXVI. The Way of the Fist
XXXVII. Desires
XXXVIII. Nostalgia
XXXIX. Lunch Party
XL. Second First Date
XLI. Sense of Balance
XLII. A Rollercoaster
XLIII. No Mercy
XLIV. The Tournament
XLV. Bad Surprises
XLVI. Demons from the Past
XLVII. Little Projects
XVLIII. New Teacher, Old Habbits
XLIX. The Future
L. Fighting Back
LI. Fire and Ice
LII. Warning Signs
LIII. Quiver
LIV. A Night to Remember
LV. A New Leaf
LVI. Still Have Time
LVIII. The Plan of Action
LIX. Exciting Appearances
LX. An Unknown Fright
LXI. Moonlight Memories
LXII. Things Couldn't Have Gone Worse
LXIII. Hell Breaking Loose
LXIV. Constant Worry
LXV. Confessions Lead To Relief
NOT AN UPDATE
LVXI. New Worries
LVXII. Our Kid

LVII. A Man With No Plan

2.1K 69 43
By xcapsicle

Same Evening

(Johnnys pov)

"Alright, so.. I'd take notes or something because I have a lot of ideas." Miguel told me as we both sat on my couch in the apartment.

I took a sip of my beer, "I'll mentally take notes, ok?" I said as I sighed.

He looked at me, "What if you forget something though?" He said as he threw his hands up.

"Serena's gonna be here soon, I don't know how long it's going to take her at the hospital." I said to him.

He then agreed, "Ok, you're right." He said with a nod. I nodded and looked in front of me.

I wish proposing would be simple. Why does there have to be a whole procedure?

"Well, what are you thinking?" I asked him. He looked at me.

"Well, I think it'd be romantic if you had a nice dinner, maybe dancing, or like include a inside joke or something from you're relationship into the night or something." He explained.

I raised my eyebrows, "You think I should take her dancing?" I asked him with a surprised expression.

He smiled a little, "You don't have to say it like it'a the flu. Dancing is really fun and romantic." He told me.

"I don't know, I mean I don't think Serena has ever been interested in dancing or anything like that." I said to him.

"You never know. For all you know she could be a secret dancer!" Miguel said with a shrug. I chuckled to myself.

"Trust me, I've known Serena for a while. She wouldn't find dancing romantic." I said as I shook my head.

"I think she'll love it." He said as he typed something into his phone. I looked down at my feet, then smiled as I remembered dancing with Serena at that country club in 1984.

I mean, I guess that night was romantic. Aside from the fact that that little twerp made a move on her. Maybe that's not a good idea, I mean what if something else like that happens or something?

"Eh- I don't know. Do you have any other suggestions?" I then asked. Miguel sighed and laughed softly.

"I have a feeling that this is gonna take a while." He said with a laugh. I smiled and shrugged.

...

(Serena's pov)

I started to make my way out of the hospital. I had to come in and help the workers out since they were running out of staff this early in the day.

I felt my phone buzz in my back pocket of my jeans. I got my phone out and answered it.

"Hello?" I asked into my phone.

"Hey honey! It's your mom." My mom said with an enthusiastic tone. I smiled and chuckled softly, she was always so happy to talk to me.

"Hi mom. What's up?" I said as I walked over to my car and got inside.

"I was just checking in to see when you're coming over tonight! I was thinking I'll make something yummy, I just don't know what yet." She said.

My eyes widened as I sat down in my car and closed the door. What?? When did I say tonight??!

"Uhh-" I was about to say but she interrupted me.

"Oh actually, I'll make some sort of chicken. Johnnys not a vegetarian right?" She asked.

I laughed to myself at the thought of him being vegetarian. He'd say he's too cool for that.

"Um.. Sounds great mom. How about we come over at 6pm?" I asked her as I began to drive all the way home.

I heard her talk to her husband for a second and then began to talk to me again. "Alright!! We'll see you two then!" She said and hung up.

I took a deep breath, well I guess we gotta hurry up and get ready because I just realized it was already 5 pm.

...

I finally got to the apartment after 10 minutes. I parked my car next to Johnnys and the began to walk up to the apartment.

"Sensei, you have to listen.." I heard Miguel say from inside my apartment. I listened to what he was saying before walking in.

I heard Johnny mumble something and then I heard the last couple sentences a bit more clearly.

"I don't wanna mess anything up or scare her, you know? I just want it to be perfect." Johnny said in a low tone.

I opened the door to the apartment and walked in with a smile. Johnny and Miguel both jumped as they saw me.

"H-hi babe." Johnny said with a smile, which made me smile more.

"What were you two discussing?" I said as I closed the door behind me and stood in front of them as they both sat on the couch.

Miguel got awkwardly silent and looked at Johnny. "Nothing. Uh, just some uh.. tournament ideas?" He said randomly.

I chuckled a little bit and nodded, nah that's definitely not it.

I saw Johnny had his phone out and it looked like he was purposely hiding it from me.

"Uh. Miguel. Um, he has a date tonight at the roller skating rink. Could you help him find something 80s like to wear, I gotta take a phone call.." Johnny said nervously.

I squinted my eyes a little, he's been acting really weird all day.

"Ok, well come on Miguel. I think we can find something for you." I said as I then smiled at Miguel. He smiled and nodded, then began to follow me as I walked into the bedroom.

I opened the closet and I looked around the shelves and hangers. My eyes caught one thing, I smiled to myself.

I then took out the red leather jacket that Johnny always wore back then. I looked at Miguel as he looked at the jacket in awe.

"This should work." I said to Miguel with a smile. He looked at me and nodded with a big smile.

"Was this senseis?" Miguel asked as I handed it to him. I smiled and nodded.

"Yeah. He and all his friends had jackets like those." I told him. He tried it on, it fit perfectly on him.

He looked into the mirror across the room. "This is so badass." He said with a laugh. I laughed and nodded.

"Yep! So are you going to this thing with Sam??" I asked him. His smile lowered a little.

"Uhm. Me and Sam kinda broke up.." He said with no smile.

"Oh. I'm sorry to hear that." I said to him. He smiled weakly and nodded.

"It's ok, we've both moved on." He said. I nodded and then smiled.

"Well, you don't wanna keep her waiting. Lets go." I said to him as I patted his back. He smiled and began to walk out of the room.

I followed him and saw Johnny smiling at his phone. I walked over to him and smiled.

"Alright, I'm gonna go guys. Thanks!" Miguel said and looked at Johnny, giving him a thumbs up. I smiled and waved then looked at Johnny.

Who nodded at Miguel and then looked at me. Johnny then stood up and met right at my eyesight.

He got a hold of my hands and smiled, causing me to smile even more.

"So, I was thinking.. Do you wanna eat out tonight? You know, have a nice romantic night?" He asked me as he swayed his arms, making mine sway as well since our hands were connected.

I smiled, "I would love that. But, apparently we have plans to have dinner with my mom tonight." I told him.

He nodded and breathed out calmly, he looked a little less tenser than he was just a second ago.

"Ok, well I'll get changed into nicer clothes and then we can go." Johnny said and planted a kiss on my forehead.

I gave him a confused look and turned around as he began to walk away.

"What is up with you today?" I asked him with a laugh. He turned around and smiled weirdly.

"Nothing." He said with a confused look.

"You've been acting so strange all day." I said as I walked a little closer to him.

He smirked as I got to him. "I don't know what your talking about." He said smoothly and kissed me.

I was going to interrogate him a bit more but I was already just so lost in the kiss, I forgot about what I was even thinking about.

He smiled as he pulled away, "You better hurry and get dressed or your moms gonna be mad." He said with a challenging smile.

I scoffed and nudged him, "You get changed first." I said with a laugh as I playfully pushed him into our room. He smiled and laughed and shut the door.

a/n: heyyyy!! alright sorry this is kinda short but i just got done with finals week so i'm tired lmao. anyways i hope y'all enjoyed this one, i'm also trying to have buildup and spreading the episodes apart because soon i'm gonna be writing about season 3. and that means when i finish writing season 3, all of us are gonna have to wait until it comes out so i can continue this story wahhh. BUT the good news is, after i finish writing the season 3 part.. i'm gonna start another fanfic about scott (one of billy zabkas characters) !!! i have a cute idea for the story so that should be fun!!! so i'm gonna work on the next chapter very soon and it's gonna be fun hehe <333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

630K 13.4K 25
You and your twin brother Daniel had always been close. But when Johnny Lawrence fights his way into your life, what do you do? *last chapter has smu...
234K 7.3K 73
A fun twist on "The Karate Kid" where YOU are in the rivalry with Johnny Lawrence :) After the passing of your grandfather, you are forced to throw a...
107K 2.2K 25
(1/3)๐Ÿฅ‹ Daniel LaRusso, a almost 16 year old teenager, has just moved from New Jersey to the sunshine state of California. Within the first two days...
13K 294 13
After breaking up with your boyfriend you realize that you have feelings for your best friend Sam... I don't have a great summary lol but it's good...