๐Œ๐˜๐’๐“๐„๐‘๐˜ ๐Ž๐… ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„...

By xcapsicle

!!! CURRENTLY REVAMPING STORY !!! #2 in johnny lawrence on 12/30/20 #1 in boyfriend on 1/11/21 #1 in vintage... More

Cast
Playlist
Moving Day
The Beach Party
First Impressions
The A-Hole in the Hills
Golf N Stuff
Late Nights
Halloween Terror
VIII. Something He Wanted
IX. Double Date
X. Chores
XI. Sensei Johnny
XII. Invite
XIII. New Student
XIV. The Country Club
XV. The Country Club Part 2
XVI. Balance
XVII. The Whole Truth
XVIII. All Valley Tournament
XIX. All Valley Tournament Part 2
XX. Meltdown
XXI. True Love..
Cast Part 2
XXII. 33 Years Later
XXIII. Back to Where it all Began
XXIV. Good Accidents
XXV. Back in the Game
XXVI. Hurt
XXVII. The LaRusso's
XXVIII. Mercy
XXIX. Breakfast at Johnnys
XXX. Turning the Page
XXXI. Changes
XXXII. Uncertain Cituation
XXXIII. Just Like Old Times
XXXIV. The Truth
XXXV. Lies
XXXVI. The Way of the Fist
XXXVII. Desires
XXXVIII. Nostalgia
XXXIX. Lunch Party
XL. Second First Date
XLI. Sense of Balance
XLII. A Rollercoaster
XLIII. No Mercy
XLIV. The Tournament
XLV. Bad Surprises
XLVI. Demons from the Past
XLVII. Little Projects
XVLIII. New Teacher, Old Habbits
XLIX. The Future
L. Fighting Back
LII. Warning Signs
LIII. Quiver
LIV. A Night to Remember
LV. A New Leaf
LVI. Still Have Time
LVII. A Man With No Plan
LVIII. The Plan of Action
LIX. Exciting Appearances
LX. An Unknown Fright
LXI. Moonlight Memories
LXII. Things Couldn't Have Gone Worse
LXIII. Hell Breaking Loose
LXIV. Constant Worry
LXV. Confessions Lead To Relief
NOT AN UPDATE
LVXI. New Worries
LVXII. Our Kid

LI. Fire and Ice

2.5K 67 156
By xcapsicle

Next Day

"There's a lot of talk going around the Valley.. about free karate." Johnny said as he began to pace in the front of the dojo.

I bit my lip and looked down as he began to start his speech, which was being recorded by Aisha.

"But everyone knows that in life, you get what you pay for." He said as he pointed to the camera.

I couldn't help but smile, he wanted to get back at Daniel since he made a commercial about his dojo.

"You wanna really kick the competition?" He said then kicked a bonsai tree, I'm not even gonna ask where he got that tree..

"Then you need to get your ass over to Cobra Kai. Screw that lame meditation bullshit. What you need is bone-crunching, face-smashing, good old American karate." He said to the camera aggressively.

He then punched the rubber dummy and elbowed it in the face. I raised my eyebrows.

"Enough about self-defense. Learn self-offense. Don't be a pu**y. Join Cobra Kai and let me.." He said but then grabbed my arm to pull me into the frame of the video.

"And her teach you, the way of the fist." He said as he made a fist with his other hand. I bit my bottom lip to hold in my laughter, hopefully me being in the video wasn't gonna lose the 'badass-ness'.

"And cut." Aisha said with a smile, she lowered her phone and looked at it.

Johnny let go of my arm and I let out a small chuckle. He looked at me with a confused look, followed by a smile.

He looked back to Aisha, "Well did we get it?" He asked.

She smiled at us, "I think so." She said with an accomplished tone to her voice.

"All right, great. Just make sure the Cobra Kai snake comes in at the end, all right? I want it to really pop." Johnny ordered.

He began to walk away, "And make it chrome. And throw Thunderstuck under it." Johnny said as he walked backwards. I began to follow him.

"I'm pretty sure the rights for that song will cost too much." Aisha said.

"No, I already own it. Cassettes in the car." He said. He looked at me and then back to Aisha like he got a good idea.

"Oh, and put one of those hash browns at the end. You know like, Hash brown Team Cobra Kai, or something. Then send it to the internet!!" He said as he yelled the last part.

I laughed to myself as I followed him into the back room. He walked in and turned around to look at me.

"You know Danielle, will that piss him off?" He asked with a smirk.

I rolled my eyes and lightly pushed him, "Maybe. But why do you have to piss him off anyways?" I asked.

He squinted his eyes at me, "He called us snakes in the grass." He said with a scoff.

I was about to try to defend Daniel but Miguel and Hawk walked in.

"Hey sensei, can we talk to you about something?" Miguel asked nervously.

"Look, if it's about the infomercial, I know." Johnny said as he faced the kids.

"It's not about the commercial." Hawk said.

"It's about Robby Keene." Hawk added. I glanced at Johnny then back to the students.

"What about him?" Johnny asked after hesitating.

"I- I saw his picture on your refrigerator. I wasn't snooping, Serena was there and I had just dropped some food off.. but.. we know he's your son." Miguel said.

"That's why you got mad at us after the tournament, right?" Hawk asked him.

"Is that what you think?" Johnny asked. The boys both looked nervous and speechless.

Miguel shook his head slightly.

"Yeah, Robbys my son. But that has nothing to do with how I run my dojo. It's also none of your damn business. Do you understand?" Johnny demanded.

I felt bad for Miguel, Johnny treats him like a son-so this is probably hurting him.

"Yes, sensei." Miguel said sadly.

"But.. But sensei, I-" Hawk began to say.

"But But nothing. Get out." Johnny told Hawk.

"You two clean mats for the rest of the week." Johnny said. I looked at him, he's being a little to harsh about this.

Hawk bowed to us, we bowed back. Hawk walked out of the room. Miguel walked up to us a little bit more.

"Something else, Mr. Diaz?" Johnny asked. Miguel just stared at him like a lost puppy.

"No." He whispered. He then bowed to us and walked away.

Johnny just stood there silently.

"Go dismiss the class, would ya?" He said to me. I looked at him, he looked upset.

I sighed and nodded.

...

After 10 minutes, the students had already all left and we were finally closing up the dojo for the day.

Kreese was already outside smoking a cigar. Johnny held the door open for me. I smiled and walked through it.

"Hey, I promised Amanda and Daniel to help them set up their booth at Valley Fest tonight. So I won't be home for a while." I said as he locked the door to the dojo.

He nodded, "Ok." He said with a smile. We began to walk to his car.

"The donut shops. Throwing away fritters. But you keep your paws off my bounty." The homeless lady said to us.

We both turned around to face the homeless lady who was sitting on the floor next to the dojo.

"Can you just be homeless somewhere else?" Johnny said to the lady. I looked at him with an annoyed look.

"You taking me home, baby?" She said in a more flirtatious tone.

Johnny jingled his keys and wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me to his side.

"I only take my girlfriend home." He said and turned us around to continue to walk to the car.

"Your a lucky girl!" She yelled to me. I chuckled and smiled.

"She's not kidding." I said to Johnny. He smiled widely and kissed my cheek.

I took my own car today, knowing I would have to go to the Valley Fest today, so I put my bag in my car and stood back next to Johnny.

"I gotta tell you... it doesn't look good." Kreese said out of nowhere.

"What? You don't like me being with Johnny again?" I asked Kreese in a mean tone.

He scoffed and shook his head, "Not everything I say is about you princess." Kreese snarled.

I sat up from leaning on the car, I swear the old man makes me wanna just punch him or something.

Johnny put his arm out in front of me to stop me. He reassured me with his blue eyes. I relaxed a little and nodded.

"What do you mean?" Johnny asked Kreese.

"LaRusso training your son like his own." Kreese said as he looked at Johnny.

"Thanks for your concern." Johnny said sarcastically and a nodded.

"Not sure how you put up with that. You should be training that boy." Kreese said as he walked over to us.

"Hey, it's never gonna happen, all right." Johnny said.

"Hey. Never say 'never', ok?" Kreese said to Johnny. "I never thought I'd see Cobra Kai again in my life. It took my best student to remind me that anything is possible." Kreese said.

Well, finally some actually wise words coming out of the old mans mouth.

"I guess it's good you still got that Mexican." Kreese said as he walked away.

"Miguel's from Ecuador." Johnny corrected Kreese as he put his bag in his car.

"Better hope that LaRusso doesn't sink his mitts into him." Kreese said and the left. Johnny just stared at at the ground.

"I cant even believe I'm gonna say this but, Kreese has a point." I said to him.

Johnny looked at me. "I know you're still having problems with getting Robby to connect with you. But try not to close off Miguel too, he needs you." I told him.

He looked at me and nodded. He grabbed a hold of my hands and leaned in for a kiss.

"Thank you." He said to me and pulled me in for a hug. I smiled and rubbed his back.

"Ok, I gotta go now but, don't have too much fun without me." I said sarcastically.

He laughed and pulled away, stilling gazing in my eyes. "How could I even have fun without you?" He said with a smirk.

I smile and nodded, "I love you." I said as I kissed him once more. He smiled, "I love you too." He said and pulled away.

I smiled and walked to my car, he got in his car and drive away. Then I drove all the way to the Valley Fest.

...

I finally got to the Valley Fest place and began to try to find the LaRusso's.

"Serena!! Over here!" I heard Amanda say to my left. I turned to my side and looked over at her.

I smiled and walked over to the booth that was set up. "Hi Amanda! Looks like everything got done." I said as I looked around at the table.

She smiled and nodded, "Yeah, I kinda felt bad. It's your first time attending one of these Festivals, so I just got all the work done for you." She said.

"Thanks. Where's Daniel?" I asked as I looked around.

She rolled her eyes and sighed, "Oh don't even get me started with that." She said.

I chuckled, "What happened?" I asked her.

"I accidentally made a joke about him putting on some karate show for one of the show cases, and he agreed to it." She told me.

I chuckled and nodded, "Oh! Well, that should attract customers right?" I asked. She shrugged and shook her head.

"Well we have an hour to spare and Grace is coming as well, wanna go meet her at the front and grab sometime to eat at one of the booths?" She asked with a sigh.

She seemed bored, "Sure." I said with a smile. She smiled and nodded.

"Come on Anthony." She said to her son, who was of course playing on his phone.

...

For about an hour, Amanda, Grace and I got a bite to eat and just gossiped about everything. It's nice to have girls to talk to. I cant really talk to Johnny about any girl issues I have since he's a guy.

We walked back to this stage area where Daniel was going to promote Miyagi-Do Karate.

Hopefully Johnny doesn't hear of this because he'd probably go crazy if he saw this.

Amanda stood to my right and Grace to my left, Jordan also got here.

"Coming up next, do I have a treat for you. Please direct your attention to the LaRusso Auto booth for a presentation from Miyagi-Do Karate." The lady on the stage said.

We all turned around to the booth and began to watch the karate show.

They all began to do the moves that Mr. Miyagi would have me and Daniel go over before.

I mean, this was great but it was a little boring. Maybe I'm just spending so much of my time at Cobra Kai.

Daniel brought out these sheets of ice for a grand finale. But suddenly the lights dimmed and the mics were cut out.

"Cobra Kai!!!" I heard some familiar voices yell from behind us. I turned around to see all of our student chanting the cobra kai chant and running up to the stage.

The crowd all began to cheer, I smiled and cheered as well. I looked to Grace and Jordan who looked shocked. And since Jordan is a former Cobra, we was even more shocked.

Everyone rushed to the stage they began to perform on. The Cobra Kai logo dropped down as the students began to show off their moves.

"Wooh!!" I yelled with a smile. I felt a nudge on my arm, I looked to see a pissed off Daniel.

"Look I had nothing to do with this." I said as I threw my hands up. He rolled his eyes and shook his head.

He then looked back to stage with a menacing look. I looked to the stage to see Johnny being the only one on the stage left, with a stack of bricks in front of him.

I felt the corners of my cheeks rise uncontrollably. He made eye contact with me and winked-giving me those familiar butterflies that I always get with him.

The bricks lit on fire, as he looked down at them. He then punched right through them. I got way too excited as I cheered for them.

"That's my boyfriend!" I yelled over the loud rock music. I heard Grace and Jordan laugh at my excitement.

Everyone continued to cheer them on as they all stood in a line for their finale.

"We're gonna head out." Daniel said to me. I looked at him and Sam and Robby. I nodded as they left, Grace and Jordan said bye as they left too.

I turned back and decided to walk to the side of that stage and wait for them to be done.

After a while everyone began to pour out of the stage. "Good job guys." I told them as they walked out. They all smiled and nodded at me.

Hawk and Miguel walked out and both half-fived me, I laughed and turned to Johnny who walked out last.

I smiled as he wrapped his arms around my waist and spun me around in excitement. I laughed as I put my arms around his neck.

"Now that's gonna get us more students." I said as he set me down.

He smirked, "You bet, babe." He said and kissed me passionately. I chuckled and put my hands on his cheeks.

I pulled away to see Johnnys proud face. I smiled and chuckled at how satisfied he was.

"Let's go home." He said as he got a hold of my hand. I smiled and nodded.

a/n: hi wow that's a long chapter lmao- i hope y'all liked it!! i'm so excited to write the next chapters and obvi the next season!! i have everything planned out so i think y'all will enjoy it hehe <333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 144 35
Her love was like glass,beautiful but fragile. Once shattered, it could never be the same again. . Johnny, the ultimate bully of the 80s and Y/n, a g...
236K 5.1K 24
enยทamยทored (v.) be filled with a feeling of love for. After the death of her father, Y/N L/N and her mom pack up and move to California, where they b...
29.4K 503 67
kk1: daniel larusso has just moved to reseda, california and already has an enemy- thankfully, he meets a special man- through a special girl, who he...
13.4K 289 29
Just when everyone expected the rivalry to end, it got worse. Now a new Sensei is stepping into the light and it's one that no one ever expected ...