I'm Your Daughter (Sirius Bla...

By -LoonyLupinn_

More

MAIN CAST
CHAPTER 01
CHAPTER 02
CHAPTER 03
CHAPTER 04
CHAPTER 05
CHAPTER 07
CHAPTER 08
CHAPTER 09
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60 (EPILOGUE)
S P E C I A L C H A P T E R (1)
S P E C I A L C H A P T E R (2)
NOTE
UNDER EDITING NOTE (2)

CHAPTER 06

22.8K 500 106
By -LoonyLupinn_

*EDITED

The first day of classes started and Remus was leading the third years at the teachers lounge where he has a surprise for the said students.

As he opened the door the room was empty, but one professor was there.

"Hello there Severus" He greeted.

"I should be going I don't want to see how you mess things up Lupin" He said with a sneer, "Oh, and watch out for Longbottom over there he's quite a handful" Remus was stunned, but let Snape take his leave.

"Today we're learning about boggarts, now does anyone knows what a boggart is?" Lupin asked a d Hermione's hand shot up.

"Yes Ms. Granger?" He asked with enthusiasm.

"A creature that turns to anything that you fear" Hermione answered and Remus smiled.

"Very good Ms. Granger, now Here in this cabinet over here lies a boggart, now Neville would you like to tell me what scares you the most?" Remus asked still being enthusiastic.

"Professor Snape" Neville said quietly.

"Sorry Neville I didn't quite hear you" Remus said smiling at the boy.

"Professor Snape" Nevill said, now with a bit of confidence, and the whole class started to crack, while Neville lowered his head, and blushed out of embarrassment.

"Ah yes, Severus can get quite intimidating" Remus said and the whole class went quiet.

"Now Neville I heard you live with your grandma" Remus said, and Neville managed to squeak a yes.

"What does your grandma wear?" He asked the boy once more.

"She wore a floral dress, a hat that has a dead stuffed vulture, and a red bag" Neville said still lowering his head.

"Now I want you to imagine Professor Snape in your grandmother's clothes, and once I relies the boggart I want you to say ridikkulus, now all of you repeat after me ridikkulus" Remus said and the students repeated the spell.

"Now Neville I want you to focus, and everyone back away" Remus said, and all the students backed away.

As Remus opened the cabinet there stood Professor Snape.

"Now Neville Focus" He said looking at Neville.

"R-ridikkulus" Neville squealed and the whole class roared in laughter.

———

His class finally ended and Remus was thinking about his class's boggarts and smiled, he was still deep in thought when Someone knocked at the door.

Remus wondered who it was, but nonetheless answered the door.

He was shocked to see Lyra in front of him, "What are you doing here? You're supposed to be in class" .

Lyra saw the shock in Remus's face, "We were dismissed early, my next class's in 10 minutes", Remus nodded at this.

"You seem to have a lot of energy" Remus said smiling at her.

"Of course, remember" Lyra said pointing at her glasses, and Remus smiled he knows that her glasses has to do something with the spells she casts.

"Well I'm off to Transfiguration and I was wondering if you were going to have a walk around since, you mentioned you want to go around" Lyra said and Remus nodded it was true, he wants to walk around to go to the places where he and his friends were happy.

"Ok then I'll be leaving enjoy your walk" Lyra said with a cheeky smile.

Lyra walked to the library to study more on her O.W.L.'s, as she went to the library she was greeted by Madame Pince.

Lyra walked to the usual table where she sits, and took out her potions essay, Trust Snape with everything and he'll fucking give you a three page essay, at the first day.

Lyra looked out the window and saw That a lot of students were out either talking or doing new spells.

"Hey Ly, can you help me?" A familiar voice asked and Lyra turned around to see Hermione Granger.

"Sure what is it?" She asked smiling at her.

Hermione Granger didn't want anyone to help her, but with all of her classes, she needs some help, "Snape gave us a two page essay", Lyra laughed at this, and Hermione's brows furrowed.

"I've got three pages, and your homework is easy enough" Lyra said and Hermione peaked at her homework.

"Maybe you are correct" Hermione said with a smile.

"Ok then let's start" Lyra said, she and Hermione worked in their homework all throughout their free period, she got to know Hermione better, and Hermione got to know her, the two were now friends, and Lyra knows that she can trust the girl.

"So your actually telling me that you're close with Ginny as well?" Hermione asked, and rolled her homework.

"Yes, but we barely talk since we're both very busy" Lyra said fixing her glasses.

"Ly, you have perfectly good eyesight why do you wear glasses?" Hermione asked out of curiosity, Lyra looked at her, "Just out of curiosity, if you don't want to tell me it's fine".

"It's fine, and I think it's time someone knew except, Remus, Tonks, Dumbledore, and The Twins" Lyra said with a smile.

"Well go on with it" Hermione said chuckling.

"Let's start at first year......." Lyra said going into a deep flashback.

———

"Professor what spell is stronger than Lumos?" First year Lyra asked.

"Lumos Maxima" Professor Flitwick replied, "Do you want to try it Ms. Black?" Flitwick asked and Lyra nodded.

As she went to the front she focused hard, before shouting the spell.

"Lumos Maxima!" Lyra said and a strong ray of light appeared, but with that one strong spell, there was something bad going to happen.

Lyra coughed blood, and all she saw was black.....

When Lyra woke up she was at the hospital wing, beside her was George Weasley who was sitting beside her patiently waiting for her to wake up.

"Lyra" George said when he saw his friend awake.

"Call Professor Dumbledore" George told Fred who nodded and went out of the Hospital wing.

"What happened?" Lyra asked.

"After you casted the spell you coughed blood and fainted" George said.

When Professor Dumbledore was there he smiled at The girl and she returned the smile.

"Mr. Weasley's please leave me with Ms. Black" Dumbledore said and the two left.

"Ms. Black I must say you were brave in doing that spell, but it took most of your energy" Dumbledore said.

"Now I want you to try one particular spell and if you feel Ill then I'll have to bewitch something for you, so you can have enough energy" Dumbledore said with a smile, Lyra was a bright girl and she understood what the Headmaster just told her.

Lyra closed her eyes thinking of a spell she can use, she smiled and said the incantation out loud.

"Expecto Patronum!" Lyra shouted and a black dog went out of her wand, Dumbledore was surprised, for she casted a full patronous at the age of Eleven.

Lyra once again coughed blood, and was breathing heavily, with a sigh Dumbledore fished something from his pocket and bewitched it.

"Here Ms. Black wear this when you're in need of using very strong magic" Dumbledore said with a smile.

"Thank you professor" Lyra said returning the smile.

"Oh and Ms. Black I do have an offer for you seeing as you are more advanced than the other first years" Dumbledore said, and Lyra paid attention at the Headmaster more.

"When you turn the right of age I want you to have your Auror training over the summer, and be part of the order" Dumbledore said still looking at the girl.

"Sir aren't I too young?" Lyra asked looking at him.

"Yes you are, but you are more than you think you are" Dumbledore said and left the girl.

———

"So you're telling me that you get weak whenever you cast a Powerful spell?" Hermione asked clarifying the story that she heard.

"Yup" Lyra said.

"And Dumbledore wants you to join some wizard organization?" Hermione said exaggerating to much.

"Well yes, but no big deal I can handle it I want to have a better place" Lyra said grinning from ear to ear.

"Well it was nice having a new friend let's talk later at the common room" Hermione said with a smile and Lyra smiled back.

The two bid their goodbyes and went on with what they were doing, and by that, Lyra had to go to her Transfiguration class.

———
:))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 194 30
Takes place during "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix" and "Harry Potter and the Halfblood Prince". Irina "Iris" Black is starting her 3rd ye...
79.8K 1.1K 45
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
290K 9.2K 33
Cedric Diggory very own little sister, Kiana Diggory has received a letter to attend Hogwarts. Along the way, Kiana meets Harry Potter ; a boy her ag...
60.6K 1.6K 26
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...