Bury The Light (Male Faunus!V...

By Elyion22

(title says it all!) Disclaimer:I don't own anything here! More

Bio
Prologue
The Shining Beacon
The First Step
Players and Pieces
The Badge and The Burden
Jaunedice
The Stray
Best Day Ever
A Grimm Past
Painting The Town Red
Extracurricular
Dance Dance Infiltration
Breach
Round One
New Challengers
Never Miss A Beat
Fall
PvP
Heroes and Monsters
End of The Beginning
Bio Update + Costume Changes
Forsakened, I Am Awakened
The Grimm's Cry
The Next Step
Remembrance
Tipping Point
Punished
Kuroyuri
No Safe Haven
Welcome To Haven
Dread In The Air
Known By Its Song
A Deal
The More The Merrier
Downfall
Haven's Fate
Special Chapter #1: Happy Birthday!
Special Chapter #2: A Burning Surprise
The Tears Inside Me Calm Me Down
Bury The Light
Epilogue
New Book Teaser

Lighting The Fire

2K 41 19
By Elyion22

Bury The Light (Male Faunus!Vergil!Reader x Pyrrha Nikos)

Part 29

Meanwhile in Anima, Dante and Yang are riding Cavaliere with the shady man through a forest.

Dante:"How much further, pal?"

Shay:"This should just about do it."

Dante stops his bike at a clearing.

Shay:"You two wait here. I'll go up ahead and make sure the coast is clear."

Shay dismounts the from the bike and runs into the bushes. Dante and Yang shake their heads in annoyance as they got off Cavliere. Yang began taking her sleeve and coat off before stretching a little while Dante leans on his bike with his arms crossed.

Dante:"Think we can trust him?"

Yang:"If he says he knows where we can find my mother, then I guess we can."

Dante:"If you say so."

They waited for a while until a gunshot was heard. Suddenly, Dante gets shot in the head.

Yang:"DANTE!"

Turns out, Dante managed to catch the bullet using his teeth and spits it out as Yang sighs in relief. Shay then reappears with seven bandits with him.

Shay:"I can't believe you two were dumb enough to let me lead you here."

The bandits take out their weapons and point it at Dante and Yang.

Yang:"Is this everyone?"

Shay:"Yes, little lady. This is it. Well, unless you count the whole rest of the camp back that way."

He gestures behind him with his thumb and Dante points a finger in the same direction.

Dante:"That way?"

Shay:"Yes. That way."

Dante:"Alright then. Thanks for letting us know. Come on, Yang."

Shay:"Ah, ah, ah. Not so fast, big guy.  Now to pay me back for this tooth, we're going to take your bike. And you're going to take your lumps."

Dante and Yang look at each other, smirking before looking back at Shay.

Dante:"Whatever you say, pal. Good luck in trying though."

Dante then equips Gilgamesh while Yang engages Ember Celica.

The bandits get cautious and keep their weapons trained on them.

Dante:"I can already tell, looks like this is going to be one hell of a party!"

He then teleports to Shay and kicks him off which sent him flying to the air as the bandits gasp.

Shay:"Alright...get 'em!"

(Play DMC 3 OST- Taste The Blood)

Dante and Yang cracked their knuckles as the bandits charged at them. A bandit charged at Yang but she manages to swipe him off his feet and knocks him out. Another bandit swung his blade at her but Dante intervenes.

Dante:"Royal Guard!"

The bandit's attack was blocked as Dante then switches his style.

Dante:"Sword Master!"

Dante then unleashes a powerful that sends the bandit mid-air. The bandits fired their guns at them and Dante manages to defend himself and Yang using Royal Guard.

Dante:"Trickster!"

The bandits charge to attack them but Dante and Yang manages to send them back with a few kicks. Another bandit throws a punch but Yang dodges and sends her back with a punch while Dante punches and kicks a few bandits away. Shay tries to attack Dante but he grabs his wrist and stomps at his feet before kicking him off.

More bandits circles around them and they charged at Dante and Yang.

Dante:"Sword Master!"

The Half-Grimm then slams his fist into the ground and unleashes a shockwave that sends the bandits back. Shay then shoots at him but Dante once again catches the bullet with his teeth before spitting it out.

Shay widens his eyes as he tries to reload his gun. Dante and Yang smirked at each other before surging forward and both of the gave a punch at Shay's face, defeating him and causing him to lose another tooth as he sprawled to the ground roughly.

(end theme)

Dante unequips Gilgamesh as he and Yang walk back to Cavaliere as Shay coughs as he struggles to get up.

Shay:"Who are you two? It doesn't matter. When Raven finds out what you did, you're dead!"

Yang:"Possibly. But I doubt it. I am her daughter, after all."

Shay widened his eyes in shock.

Shay:"I'm dead."

He then falls to the ground. Meanwhile back in Mistral, (Y/N) is in the backyard, sitting in seiza while closing his eyes. It was peaceful for a moment until he senses something. Ruby yells out a scream as she slices Crescent Rose down at him but was sent back by Yamato's scabbard.

(Y/N) took a deep breath before he unsheathes Yamato as Ren, Nora , and Pyrrha came in and charged at him. (Y/N) smirks as he then clashed his weapon with theirs. Ruby and NPR slashes their weapons but he swiftly dodges their attacks before (Y/N) slashes at an area before him with tremendous speed, drawing Ruby and NPR towards him

The Half-Grimm smirked as he then dashes forward,  relentlessly slashing at Ruby and NPR which sent them back. They get up and they once again charged at him. After a few attacks and parries,(Y/N) then summons a barrier  of countless swords which surrounds and protects him, forcing Ruby and NPR to back away.

Then, (Y/N) creates a few summoned swords above them. Ruby and NPR looked up and defended themselves as the summoned swords rained down on them. This gives (Y/N) a chance to attack them one by one. He swipes off Ruby's feet and kicks her off before going to Nora to send light-speed kicks using Beowulf which sent her back.

Ren fires his guns at him but (Y/N) equips Yamato to deflect the bullets sent by him. (Y/N) and Ren starts clashing their weapons at each other until (Y/N) manages to disarm Ren from his sickles before equipping Beowulf to send a multi-hit attack that sends him upward and finishes the attack with a diving kick that sends Ren to the ground roughly.

(Y/N) equips Yamato as Pyrrha throws her shield but (Y/N) catches it and throws it back at her. She charged and catches her shield before she and (Y/N) clash their weapons at each other. They attacked and parried until they lock their weapons at each other. She then knees him on the gut and sends a roundhouse kick at him which sends him back.

(Y/N) smiled as he equips Beowulf and surges forward to send lightning-fast kicks at her and follows it with a heavy uppercut which sends her mid-air before he finishes it off with a vicious spin attack that sends her to the ground.

Ruby attacks him again and swipes Crescent Rose multiple times until they lock their weapons. (Y/N) headbutts her and Ruby was shortly sent back which gives (Y/N) the chance to disarm her from her weapon.

Ruby uses her Semblance to rocket towards him only for (Y/N) to  kick her twice mid-dash with Beowulf. She gets up and starts throwing punches but (Y/N) simply dodges them and sends her back with a kick to her gut.

(Y/N):"Is that all?"

Ruby and NPR got up and readied their weapons. (Y/N) then summons a doppelgänger as Ruby and NPR widened their eyes. (Y/N) and his doppelgänger then dashes forward and relentless slashes at them multiple times.

Then, they draw them back and both of them equip Beowulf to slam their fists on the ground, unleashing a shockwave which defeats all of them at once. His doppelgänger disappears and (Y/N) sheathes Yamato back to its scabbard as Ruby and NPR get up.

(Y/N):"This barely even counts as a warm-up."

Ruby:"Easy for you to say. Why did you have to be this tough?"

(Y/N):"I can't really answer that question. But I must say, your skills have improved since Beacon. However, Ruby you must practice to fight without Crescent Rose in hand. Sometimes, you must be prepared to defend yourself even if you don't have a weapon."

Ruby:"I know. I'll keep trying."

(Y/N):"And make sure you do it."

Nora stretches and her stomach grumbled.

Ren:"Well, I guess I know what that means."

Nora:"Yay!"

Ren sighed as (Y/N) and Pyrrha smiled at them.

Pyrrha:"Come on. I guess we should head back inside."

(Y/N):"Absolutely."

Ruby, Nora and Ren nodded at them before they walk back inside the house. Meanwhile, Dante and Yang finally entered the camp, escorted by a few bruised bandits who they roughed up. They notice more bandits lining up along the path, giving angry glares at them. Vernal steps out of her tent to see what the commotion is about.

Dante, Yang and their escorts arrive at the camp's main tent. Raven emerges from it with her mask on."

Yang:"I'll do from the talking for a while."

Dante:"Go ahead."

Yang nods before turning to her mother.

Yang:"Mom."

Raven removes her mask and smiles at her daughter.

Raven:"Yang. So, after all this time you finally decided to visit me."

Yang:"You know that I searched for you. I spent years looking for you."

Raven:"And you've found me. You were patient, determined, and strong enough to make your dream a reality. Well done, Yang. But did you and your.."

Raven looks at Dante and gives him a short glare before turning to Yang.

Raven:"Boyfriend have to be so rough with my men?"

Yang:"We didn't want a fight. They started it."

Raven:"Well, you certainly finished it."

It was silent for a while before Raven spoke up again.

Raven:"Right. I'm sure this is all very overwhelming. But I must admit that you've proven yourself. So any questions you have I'll be happy to answer. You can stay with us tonight. I'll even have the cooks whip up something for you."

Yang:"That's not why we are here."

Raven:"What was that?"

Yang:"I know about the Maidens. Qrow said that he managed to find the location of Spring Maiden."

Raven:"And?"

Yang:"She's in your camp, isn't she? Tell us where she is and after that, we'll be taking her to Mistral."

Raven:"Did Ozpin tell you all about it?"

Yang:"Yeah. He already filled us in. So, where's the Spring Maiden? Is she here?"

Raven held up her hand.

Raven:"Just a moment. Tell me, why would I do that so simply?"

Yang:"Because our world is in the brink of chaos. And if Salem wins, humanity will be left with nothing. Without the Maidens, all of us will die. Please, tell us where is she?"

Raven:"Tch. Only coming around when you need something, huh?  I have to say, I'm disappointed. After all, you found me, didn't you? Why not look around and see for yourself?"

Yang:"Mom, please. We're running out of time. Tell us where the Spring Maiden is."

Raven:"You know, it takes real strength to march in here and demand such a favor of me. I've got to say, I'm impressed. It's very noble to want to help Ozpin in his foolish quest. And if Qrow's with him, then they're already a lost cause."

Yang:"What does that mean?"

Raven:"You don't want to get mixed up in all of that, Yang. Ozpin is not the man you think he is. And Qrow is a fool for trusting him. I would know, I trusted him once, too."

Yang:"I don't care what you think."

Raven:"Your choice is your own. All I'm suggesting is that instead of getting wrapped up in something too big for you, for any of us, that maybe you take a moment to wonder if you're already where you belong."

Yang:"Save your breath. You can spout off whatever you want, but nothing is going to keep us from finding the Spring Maiden."

Raven:"Well, aren't you stubborn."

Yang:"I get it from my mom."

Raven:"Well, if that's how you feel, then it sounds like we're done here. Take them away."

The bandits surround and begin to move in on Dante and Yang.

Yang:"Fine! If that's how it is, then so be it!"

They try to attack Dante and Yang but Dante punches a Bandit into a tent, revealing Weiss in a cage.

Weiss:"Dante?Yang?"

Dante:"Ice Queen?"

Yang:"Weiss?"

Everyone else present is surprised that the three know each other.

Weiss:" Alright, well, subtlety is out."

Weiss turns to her miniature Arma Gigas and makes it grow, destroying the cage in the process. She quickly makes her way towards Dante and Yang, with the now giant Arma Gigas following close behind.

Dante:"Woah! What is that?"

Weiss:"Don't worry about it. What are you doing here?"

Yang:"Well, that's my mom and we're here for..something."

Raven:"Ugh.'

Weiss:"Your mom kidnapped me?!"

Yang turns to her mother.

Yang:"You kidnapped her?!"

Dante then takes out Rebellion as he Yang, Weiss and Weiss' Arga Gigas turn to fight the bandits but a lightning bolt appears, summoned by Vernal, stopping the fight before it starts.

Vernal:"Enough!"

Dante looks at her before he and Yang look at each other.

Dante:"You think that's her?"

Yang:"It seems like it."

Raven:"Thank you, Vernal.  If you people don't keep it together this place will be crawling with Grimm. Give the girl her weapon back."

Vernal looks surprised at the command, then tosses Myrtenaster to Weiss.

Raven:"Now, get in my tent. Now."

The bandits go back to their own businesses as Weiss places her hand on her chest in relief.

Yang:"Sorry about-"

Weiss drops her weapon and hugs both of them strongly.

Weiss:"I missed you two so much."

Dante and Yang smiled as they returned the hug.

Dante:"We missed you too."

Arga Gigas then disappears as the the three later pulled away.

Dante:"Your hair still looks the same..almost."

Weiss chuckled.

Weiss:"And yours got longer, slightly."

The three chuckle shortly.

Yang:"Come on. Let's head to the tent."

As soon as they walked to the tent, a few bandits showed up and points their weapons at Dante.

Yang:"Huh?"

Dante:"Woah, woah. Take it easy. What's the hold up."

Raven:"Unfortunately for you, Mr.Taurus, I'm afraid you won't be getting out of here alive."

Yang:"What?!"

Yang looks at Dante with concern as he glares at Raven, who returns the glare.

Posts:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.9K 576 38
Since I am bored and came up with certain ideas I decided to write this. I will write Canon X Reader, Canon X OC, Reader X OC, Canon X Canon, RWBY sh...
112K 1.6K 16
Hi! My name is Noctis L/n and this is my journey to how I become the Greatest Swordsman in Remnant's history in the group Team RWBY.
18.5K 542 26
Just read the damn thing.. (I don't not own ANYTHING here, RWBY, JJK, or any other pictures and stuff I say isn't owned.)