The Dark Heir: Sinner ✓

By sujinniie

"Bed is where all the soft dicks turn into hard sinners." #2 in FANFICTION✓ © sujinniie 2020-2021 ✓ More

prologue
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLIX
L
LI
LII
LIII
LIV
LV
LVI
LVII
LVIII
LVIX
LXX
LXXI
LXXII
LXXIII
LXXIV
LXXV
LXXVI
LXXVII
LXXVIII
LXXIX
LXXX
LXXXI
LXXXII
LXXXIII
LXXXIV
LXXXV
LXXXVI
LXXXVII
LXXXIX
XC
epilogue
spin-off teaser
explanation
thank you

LXXXVIII

7.4K 1.1K 556
By sujinniie

My head slowly raised up, looking at the person infront of me, and my eyes widened as I looked at the person, and they smiled cheerfully at me before waving.

"Over here! Quick!" They said and I quickly stood up on my feet, running towards the person before plopping myself on the scooter they were in.

I was seated behind them, and they smiled at me before before turning to the front.

"There they are! Get them!" A voice yelled as soon as the scooter started to let out a small vroom.

"Sucks to be you! Grandpas!" He said before scooting away, me behind him as I wrapped my arms around his waist.

"H-huening... Kai?" I gaped as I looked at him, and he giggled before accelerating even more, dodging the different obstacles blocking the road.

"Hey noona! Guess we're both bad guys now, huh?" Kai giggled and I looked at him in disbelief.

"How... what... why? Namjoon... what about Namjoon?" I asked him as I looked at his face as if nothing was happening in the first place.

"Oh he left me in the police station! But he forgot to pick me up until late at night! So I did this in revenge," he replied casually as he zoomed through the different obstacles.

"And... you're probably wondering why they came so late, which was this early in the morning?" He chuckled.

FLASHBACK

"This is not a McFlurry!" Huening Kai cried as he threw the cup of plain ice cream back to Hongjoong.

"Oh come on! Just eat your ice cream! You're a pain in the ass!" Hyunjin whined as he looked at me.

"We have somewhere to go!" Mingyu groaned as he looked at the little one.

Little did they know, Huening Kai heard everything. And he knows how protective he'd be of his noona. And even though he never met the sinner in person, he knew that he meant a lot to his noona, and he smirked mentally to himself. So he had to buy time, because if it's better that his noona would be arrested later than sooner.

"I'm not going home until you buy me McFlurry!" Huening Kai said as he crossed his arms.

"As if! You're still going home brat! Namjoon will be here any second!" Mingyu shot back.

"Oh really? I don't see him coming back any time soon. If you don't buy me a McFlurry, I'll cry and your director will scold you," Kai narrowed his eyes at the group.

"Ugh! Fine! Fine! Sit! Down!" Hongjoong groaned before taking the car keys again.

END OF FLASHBACK

I smiled slightly at what he told me, then something hit me.

"Wait Huening Kai, remember what you told me back when we were in 1952?" I asked him as I tapped his shoulder.

"Ohh that! What about it?" He replied as he kept making his speed faster.

"Can you tell me what you said?" I asked him.

"The past changes once, and the present changes twice?" He responded and I nodded.

"That... maybe it doesn't mean the past changes once as in literally! It must mean that.... the past is one!" I said and he glanced at me with a puzzled face.

"What are you implying?" he muttered as he kept changing directions.

"Wolseong Palace, take me to Wolseong," I said and he nodded before turning a left.

"I can take you there! But I think Wolseong is a bit broken down from the tragedy! And because of how many years it has been," Kai trailed off.

"Just take me there! Maybe... just... maybe," I said and he nodded before turning a right.

"I think we lost them!" Huening Kai said as he glanced back, then at the front.

And his eyes widened.

"Come here you little brat! I know you're up to something worse than yesterday!" A voice grumbled as he jumped on the area where we were supposed to pass through.

Huening Kai smirked as he pressed down the engine, going faster and faster as he was going towards Hyunjin.

"Wait! Why aren't you stopping? Wait! Wait! oW!" Hyunjin cried as he tried to get out of the way, but instead he hit balls on the hood of Huening Kai's scooter.

"Sorry Hyunjinnie hyung! Sorry for hitting your baby elephant!" Kai smiled as he kept rushing, leaving Hyunjin on the ground as he cupped his balls.

"That was... fortunate," I said as I looked back at Hyunjin, massaging his poor balls.

"Luckily, you're with a supernatural here noona!" Huening Kai winked before vrooming towards the direction to where the palace is.

"I got you now!" Hongjoong smirked as he jumped to Huening Kai at the right, since he was hiding in a pile of boxes.

"Time stop!" Huening Kai chanted and his eyes glowed green, and he rushed through before Hongjoong could grab him, and his eyes widened as he hung on thin air, his body freezing in midair.

"Y-you... did that?" My eyes widened at him and he smiled at me.

"I put my powers to good use, noona. He'll be back to normal when we arrive at your destination, I set a time for that!" Huening Kai beamed and I nodded slowly before looking ahead.

Then suddenly, the scooter started slowing down and Kai's eyes widened as the scooter immediately stopped, getting slower and slower.

"Noona, I don't think I can help you much longer. My scooter is out of gas! You can turn straight and turn a right and I'm sure you can see the palace! Because we already entered it's palace as you can see," Kai said as he gestured at the broken down wall near the road.

"I'll run to the entrance! So I have to go! See you," I said, waving at Huening Kai as he waved back.

I ran, following the path to where the entrance of Wolseong Palace is.

Maybe....he's in here?

I asked myself as I kept walking up the steep hill, following Huening Kai's directions. I made my way to where the small rocks were scattered, coming from the damaged walls.

Soon, my eyes widened as I stopped in my tracks, looking up at the huge broken gate.

"Wolseong. This.... is different from the one I went to a few days ago," I said as I looked at the broken down structure, it was burned down into ashes as I looked at the palace.

This was the fall of the Silla Dynasty.

But wait, if the past has changed, why isn't the palace normal.

Unless...

He's still... here!

My eyes widened as I looked at the gate, before running forward, my legs slowly lifting off the ground one by one as I did so.

I took a step through the gate...

.....and my eyes as my vision was blinded by a bright light.

I closed my eyes at the impact, my teeth gritting as I did so.

And I kept running inside.

Slowly, after a few moments, my eyes slowly opened, my vision was slightly blurry as I slowly opened my eyes after the bright light vanished.

And I looked around as my jaw hung.

The bridge above Sanzu River?

I'm in the Land of the Dead?

-----

(UNEDITED)

A/N:

Vote or u die a  will virgin oH nO👁👁

Anyways, dont worry folks dont jump into conclusions lmao i love how everyone is starting to panic 👁👁

I mean, idk about y'all 👁👁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.6K 2.1K 86
"Is it that hard for you to love me?" -Jimin "The contract is enough to tie you down with me," -Jungkook *Another Jikook fiction! 👀 *Topkook *Bott...
1.7M 40.4K 200
Status: COMPLETED Rating: 14+ (due to mildly suggestive scenes) DO NOT read or interact if you're under 14 ‼️DO NOT STEAL/REPOST MY IMAGINES‼️ All fo...
277K 7.4K 32
"What are you waiting for Tae?" "Fuck me already." Smut chapters will have a ⭐
43.1K 932 19
"you did not just squeeze my butt." "oh yes i did." a cliche story where jungkook is a playboy and the female protagonist is a badass girl apologies...