Apartment 306

By oliviamj_

|Completed | A crossover w/ @_ntsha (go to her profile for her version!) Four strangers from diverse walks of... More

Apartment 306
1. "Go to hell"
2. "Saving myself for marriage"
3. "No new friends.."
4. "Let vacation begin"
5. "Love is an open door"
6. "You should smile more"
7. "Sour puss"
8. "Our lives are in danger"
9. "Can you swim?"
10. "Golden girls"
11. "Blue balls"
12. "My fresh start"
13. "What the fuck"
14. "I want to show you something"
15. "I don't like liars"
16. "I fell off my bike"
17. "Beep beep bitch"
18. "Fantasy Island"
19. "Death machine"
20. "The poet & photographer"
21. "GF"
22. "Because I got high"
23. "Does weed make you horny"
24. "Immortal"
25. "Women are fucking crazy"
26. "Two kids on an adventure"
28. "Urgent meeting"
29. "A whole new world"
30. "Ride along"
31. "Lying is a sin"
32. "I've had enough"
33. "Johnny Castle"
34. "Giving in"
35. "The old Cassie"
36. "Mr. Right Now"
37. "Hit gone wrong"
38. "Silence is key"
39. "Distraction"
40. "Consent"
41. "RIP plans"
42. "Let shit go and move the fuck on"
43. "Gibby"
44. "Caregiver"
45. "Four fools in the woods"
46. "The now"
47. "Unexplainable new feelings"
48. "What's the price?"
49. "Boyfriends"
50. "A night in the hills"
51. "Treatment"
52. "The litte things"
53. "Never too late"
54. "I hope you want me"
55. "You're not going anywhere"
56. "The truth hurts"
57. "Only you"
58. P.O.V
59. "Breaking point"
60. "Trouble in paradise"
61. "The 's' word"
62. "I feel like a woman"
63. "I'm still breathing"
64. "It's always Cassie"
65. "I'm all in"
66. "You're mine"
67. "Blanks"
68. "The unexpected"
69. "How it began"
70. "Live for the thrill"
71. "Just say the words"
72. "Glowing"
73. "Under the weather"
74. "Downhill"
75. "Shit hit the fan"
76. "153"
77. "Netflix & chill"
78. "Mothers know best"
79. "The messenger"
80. "Insomnia"
81. "Holiday spirit"
82. "Promises"
83. "I met the devil"
84. "Men in black"
85. "Dead end"
86. "Got damn mood swings"
87. "End of story"
Epilogue

27. "Third times a charm"

553 30 76
By oliviamj_

(Mature Content)

"Thanks, Bro," I said to the male clerk as I grabbed the hotel keys. Cassie stood behind me, still pissed that I didn't let her help me pay for the room. And she also had an attitude from me telling her about herself, coming onto me.

The room wasn't expensive, and we were only staying for a couple of hours—not even a full day. I had my foot in my mouth since the cemetery that I thought she'd like—my mistake.

The receptionist reminded me of checkout at eleven, breakfast in the morning, and other amenities the hotel offers.

When we got to the elevator, we quietly waited for the doors to open.

When they did, I let her go first before I pressed the second floor. "Stop acting like that." I leaned against the metal frame, looking her in her eyes.

"Like what?" She asked as I sighed.

"Quiet and pissed at me," I replied to her as the elevator opened to let us off.

I searched for our room as she said, "Do you want to know what I have to say?" Cassie said blankly, walking alongside me.

I'm probably going to regret this. "I'm sure you're going to tell me anyway."

When we got to the door, she turned and faced me. "You ready for this? You might get mad."

"What is it?"

She snatched the keycard from my hand and said, "I got dibs on the shower first."

I laughed through my nose as my face turned up. "How old are you again?"

Cassie excitedly pushed through the door, flicking the light on the wall. The room was bare; white walls, a single queen bed, a TV, and a couch. But there was a floor to ceiling window with a nice view of the beach. As Cassie turned around, I know what the look she gave me meant. "It was the only room they had left. Chill." I muttered.

"Thank you. I would've helped pay if you weren't so stubborn." I didn't expect that reply, but I'll take it.

As I set my bag on the table, I said, "You know what? You keep calling me the annoying one, but I think you stole the title."

"Oh, tell it to someone who cares," She said after peaking at the view, grabbing her bang, and locking herself in the bathroom. "I'm taking a shower. Don't bother me."

While she did her thing, I sat in the chair next to my bag and pulled out my camera to check out the pictures I took throughout the day. I wasn't expecting the suspension bridge to be as nice, but it was a cool experience. There's a shit ton of places I've never been to on this side that I'll check out at some point.

I scrolled through the photos, listening to the shower water run. Some of the images could've been better, but the bridge kept moving, and it was hard to focus. Picking up the speed, I clicked through the pictures, skipping past Cassies before going back. I studied the image, realizing it was a good shot of her.

She was effortlessly beautiful without trying. According to her, she hates smiling when there's no reason to, but I don't see why. Her smile could make me do anything. What the fuck am I saying?

I set my camera down and thumbed through my phone. Courtney must've called and texted me like ten times, and I didn't have time for that.

I texted my mom and Charlie before Cassie cracked the door opened and whined. "So, Gael? I didn't know we were staying anywhere and I don't have clothes. Please tell me you have another shirt."

"So, this is the second shirt of mine that you have. My point exactly." I laughed, pushing myself off the chair and dug in my bag. I grabbed my only white t-shirt and stuck it in Cassie's hand that was outside of the door.

She gasped. "Oh, my God. You still have my bracelet? Do you?"

"No, I lost it the day you gave it to me." I lied to get her started.

I could tell she was looking at me crazy, but I couldn't see. "No, you didn't? I told you that my Uncl—"

I cut her off. "It's in my apartment."

"I hate you." She slammed the door clothes to get dressed.

Five minutes later, she opened the door to a room as steam traveled to the bedroom. My t-shirt dangled against her thighs and her wavy wet hair dampened the front of the shirt. She had a towel hanging off her arm as she walked to the right side of the bed with her hands on her boobs.

She doesn't make this shit easy at all. I don't even want the shirt back.

"What are you doing? I asked, curious as to why she walked out of the bathroom, holding herself.

"You could see my nipples through your shirt." I stood up, grabbing the boxers I threw on the bed. Time for that shower.

~~

"About time, Gael Fletcher." She playfully joked, which was nice to see. "I was starting to think you drowned or something."

I towel dried my hair as she averted her eyes away from me, seeing I was in my boxers. I mean, I didn't pack shorts, and she took my shirt. "I take long showers, Cassandra Steele."

Cassie froze in place, losing the smile on her face. Her shoulders dropped as she blinked in my direction. Her entire mood just did a 180, and I have no clue why. "Don't...call me that." She said with apparent anger in her voice, almost like a yell.

What the fuck just happened?

With her eyebrows furiously narrowed, she flipped over and cut the light out on her side of the bed. "What the hell did I do now?" I deeply sighed, clenching my jaw.

She ignored me.

"If I offended you somehow, I apologize. I didn't know." I threw the towel on the table, grabbed my charger, and plugged my phone in.

Her voice cracked. "That's the thing. If I didn't tell you that, there's a damn reason." She exhaled, "Good night."

I kept trying to speak, but she completely shut down and ignored me. Fuck it. I'm not going to keep apologizing if I don't know what for and if she won't answer. We were just on good terms, and I fucked up like usual.

I pulled the thin blanket back and laid down after turning the light out. Usually, I would attempt to tickle her or be annoying until she would answer, but she's pissed. I saw it in her face.

So, I kept quiet even though I hated complete silence in my room. I usually have the fan on, but there wasn't one. Surprisingly the room was cool, or else I'd sweat the bed out.

Fifteen minutes later, I knew she was still awake because I could hear her sniffing. I felt like we were fucking kids, giving each other the silent treatment.

Pushing my pride aside, I said, "Cassie?"

I turned towards her as her back was still turned towards me. I grabbed her shoulder, but she pushed away from me.

I deeply sighed and closed my eyes.

"No one calls me Cassandra but my Foster Dad because everyone knew I hated it." She mumbled in a low breath. Damn. Maybe he died, and Cassandra was their thing? "And..."

I waited, but it sounded as if she was crying, hard. I hit a nerve, talking about her dead Dad, I assumed. Dick move. But then again, I didn't know.

I used force and turned her on her back as she tried hiding her puffy face. There was enough light from the blinds to where I could see the redness in her eyes.

Once she caught her breath, she looked me dead in the eyes and said, "He hits me."

My jaw dropped as I stared at her face, not expecting to hear that. I had no idea what to say because it infuriated me. I watched her cry, wondering how the fuck someone could put their hands on her. Or any woman. I see why she was so closed up because anyone would downplay any type of abuse or keep it to themselves.

"What the fuck," I breathed, trying not to look at her with pity, but I couldn't help it. My nose flared with anger. "Your foster Dad fucking hits you? Did anyone do anything?"

Cassie shook her head as I forced her to sit up. She kept trying to hide her face, but I made her look at me. "No. As crazy as it sounds, my Mom wouldn't let me."

"Why?" I curiously asked.

She wiped her face and sniffed. "I think she's scared, but I tried. A week before the cruise, Craig, my foster Dad, went off on my Mom and me. He made her kick me out, knowing I didn't have anywhere to go. She fucking kicked me out and wouldn't come with me." Tears released from her eyes. "She knows I have issues with abandonment because of my birth parents, and I know she cares, but it's always Craig. She won't let me call the cops, and even if I do, who says he won't get out and do something worse? No one has ever loved me until I met her, but she has a bad way of showing it." She admitted.

I palmed her ankle and clenched my jaw. It was one of those situations that I didn't know what to say and feared that I would say the wrong thing. "Cassie, I'm so fucking sorry. Noah and I will take a flight to Florida and fuck him up. You give me the okay, and I swear to you, I'll go."

She sucked in her bottom lip and deeply sighed. "He can't hurt me anymore. But I hope she knows when to leave because she won't answer me or call since she yelled at me for leaving." She seemed relieved to have finally let that out.

"You're strong as hell, Cass. And you'll get through it because you have us now. And as long as we're cool, or fuck it, even if we're not because I said some shit that pissed you off, I won't let anyone fuck with you." I said, trying to make the situation better.

Cassie stared into my eyes and slowly nodded. "Don't tell anyone, please? I only ever told one other person, and if she never popped up at my house, I wouldn't have told her."

"I won't."

"Okay," She mumbled with pain in her voice. "I don't want to talk about it anymore. I don't want to cry for the one-hundredth time to you, it seems. I have my new start, and I don't want to feel this way anymore."

"You're the only one that could fix that."

Cassie focused her vision on the sheets and kept quiet. "Good night," She looked back up at me and forced a smile.

"Night," We both laid back at the same time, but she turned the opposite way with her back towards me again. I'm happy she opened up to me, but I didn't realize it was as bad as it was. She stayed heavily on my mind, which never happens. I have a sensitive side that sneaks up on me with certain women.

As I closed my eyes, I realized I didn't set my alarm. I grabbed my phone and set it before checkout, and fell back into the pillows.

After some time, I finally closed my eyes but felt Cassie grab my bicep and tried turning me around. "Are you going to sleep?" She asked, flicking her eyelashes at me.

"Why?" I asked.

She gave me a sexy stare, remaining still before she slowly dropped her face closer to mine. This is the third time she's coming at me, and I'm just going to give her what she wants—what I want.

Before her lips met mine, I flipped us over and fell between her legs in one swift motion. I could tell she was aching to be touched from the look in her eyes. Cassie ran her hands up my arms before connecting them behind my neck.

She aggressively yanked me down as I brushed my lips against hers. As she grabbed for me, I crashed my lips into hers as her legs clenched around my waist. I kissed her aggressively, knowing I took the bait that I tried resisting. There was an intense pressure of heat between us that was hard to ignore. I strained against the thin material of my boxers, ignoring the pulsating feeling.

I traced my tongue along the seam of her lips, exploring her mouth with mine. I held myself up by my elbows, grinding my hips against her body. The force of the kiss sped up like we were craving each other.

Cassie's hands gathered a fistful of my hair as I dragged my lips along her jawline. She tilted her head, giving me full access to her neck. I nibbled against her flesh, placing sloppy kisses before trailing my hand up her ribcage. I broke the kiss, studying her perfect body on display in front of me. Her dark eyelashes fluttered open, watching me watch her.

I took a handful of her breasts and squeezed, feeling her nipples harden against the palm of my hand. I desperately tried removing her shirt, but she stopped me. A surprised gasp escaped her mouth when I clamped my teeth against her nipple through her shirt. My free hand tugged the other one, feeling her wiggle underneath me.

Cassie cupped my face, leveled my head with hers, and hooked her finger for me to kiss her again. I found it sexy that she thought she had a position of control, but it wouldn't last long. When our tongues met, I took charge of the kiss as she followed. Cassie grabbed my hand, slowly guiding it down the space between her breasts, and stopped on her soaked panties.

She laughed as I smirked against her lips, feeling how wet she was already. She wanted full power of my hand until I pushed her away. My erection ached, becoming uncomfortable as her tongue swirled against mine.

As soon as my fingers grazed her sex, she whimpered, tensing her legs. She breathed through her nose, lightly moaning as I broke the kiss to watch her react to me. And it was just how I thought it would be. Without breaking eye contact, she bit down on her bottom lip, widening her legs with an acquiescent smile.

"Damn," I wet my lips, circling my fingers against the thin material. Cassie arched her back as I lowered my head between her thighs. I kissed a straight line up both of her legs, leading to her wetness. She jumped as I nibbled her skin and licked the lining of her panties while holding her legs to stop her from squirming.

Growing impatient and noticing she was too, I pushed her panties to the side, tracing my finger against her silk folds. Her legs trembled to my touch as I lapped my finger around her slit. It wasn't long before I slowly pushed my finger inside of her, sinking into her moisture. I picked up the pace, listening to her moans fill the hotel room.

I added another finger, teasing her by turning my palm up, tugging, and withdrawing. Her hands found their way back to my hair. "Gael, fuck." She moaned, sounding like an angel.

I thrust both fingers, feeling her coat them immediately. Keeping my fingers inside of her, I flicked my tongue from the base to her clit as she cried out. Simultaneously, I gently pulled her clit between my teeth and sucked as her hips matched my rhythm. Each breath Cassie took was more relaxed.

I consumed her whole with my tongue, pushing her knees to her chest as I licked up her arousal. "Please don't stop." She kept begging me as I continued going down on her. I stopped to tell her how good she tasted, but she replied in a moan, making me continue.

Cassie held her legs up as I concurrently flicked my tongue at a fast pace, continuously hitting and sucking the spot that made her scream out.

"Oh, my God." She squeezed around my head, but I didn't stop. "I'm gonna com—" Her breathing became labored as her body went into complete shock, shaking and quivering as I felt her throbbing against my mouth.

As I removed myself from between her legs, I sucked my lips in as her wetness dripped down my chin. When our eyes met, pure ecstasy washed over her. She seemed surprised, assuming I couldn't make her come from going down on her.

I wasn't sure if she wanted to keep going until she jumped up, tossing me back on the bed, we shared for the night. I let her do her thing and watched her as she leaned over me and ran her tongue around my lips. Her hair fanned over me, and she didn't take her eyes off me, not once. With her ass up in the air, I palmed it before she lightly pecked down my chest and ran her fingers over my many tattoos.

Suddenly, I felt the tip of her tongue around the hem of my boxers before rubbing through the material. All the blood in my body rushed to one spot, making it almost unbearable. As she released me, I watched her flash a devilish grin before she licked her hand and rotated it around the tip. Then she worked her way down in slow motion before speeding up.

Cassie lowered her head and pushed her hair to the side, giving me a full view of her side profile as she began sucking me off. She licked from the base to the tip before she wrapped her tongue around me and withdrew, making a pop sound.

While her head bobbed, I dug my hands under her and sunk my finger inside of her as she switched. She was still oozing wet, moaning while taking me whole.

Her hips rocked, trying to see how far she could go. I could feel the warmth of her tongue and her mouth gripping around me.

Cassie abruptly stopped and patted her tongue before spitting and rubbing it down my shaft. I grabbed her damp hair, guiding her head up and down.

"Fuck," I muttered under my breath when she added her hands in a twisting motion while almost gagging, but she caught her breath.

She sloppily kept going faster, taking every inch into her mouth. I tried holding off, but I was so fucking hard, and I couldn't take the rush she gave me. When my body became tense, I gave her a warning that I was about to come, but she didn't stop.

I removed my hand and gripped her ass hard as I climaxed in her mouth. It took me by surprise because many women want the warning because they don't swallow, but she did. She licked around me before traveling her tongue up my chest.

I tried catching my breath as Cassie looked at me through her eyelashes, kissing my lower stomach. Fucking Cassie.

~~

When we woke up the next morning, everything was weird as fuck again. We've been up for an hour and not once did she say anything. I wasn't sure what mood she was in, but last night happened when it shouldn't, and I'm not complaining. Neither was she. No matter how many times she said otherwise. I almost got hard again, thinking about how wet she was last night. And we didn't even fuck. I barely, almost never go down on any women that I slept with.

Knowing her, she's probably mad she gave in, but I didn't initiate it. She can't be mad at me. I wasn't going to bother her until she came to terms with whatever is on her mind, but I changed my mind.

When Cassie stepped out of the bathroom, our eyes awkwardly locked. A sly grin appeared on my face as I said, "We're not doing this." I gestured my hands between both of us. My tone probably came off wrong because she made a face, but take it how you want.

She stopped zipping her bag and said, "I'm sorry. You're right. We shouldn't be weird about this, and when I overthink, I don't talk." She paused and exhaled. "Nothing changes between us, okay? I just—"

I cut her off and pushed my tongue against my teeth. "Needed to come?"

She choked up for a second. "Yeah, I guess." I briefly scanned her body before she caught me.

"Feeling a little..used," I muttered, unable to take myself seriously.

Cassie pushed past me with a deep sigh and said, "Don't tell anyone about this. Not even Noah. Please. All of it, including what I told you last night."

I wet my lips. "I won't. But that goes for you too. Don't tell Brooke or Lily." I said, making sure this didn't get out at the club. I wouldn't tell Noah what happened because he'll be all in my face, rubbing it in after getting on him about Brooke. I don't even care about me, but I can't put Cassie in any more shit than I already have. Especially after telling me what she did last night.

Cassie zipped up her jacket and pushed her hair into a ponytail. "I don't do the gossip thing. This stays between us because it's our business." I liked that. And somehow, I believed her.

Trying to lighten the mood and make her laugh, I said, "It was still the worst kiss I ever had, though. You have to work on that."

"And I faked my orgasm." She spat as I rolled my neck. Bullshit. If she could only see the way she reacted to me and how her eyes rolled back, she wouldn't have said that.

I hummed. "It didn't sound or feel like it."

"I'm a good actor." She said, "And no, this isn't happening again. So, don't even try."

"I should be saying that to you. What the fuck?" I laughed through my nose, holding the door for Cassie as we left the hotel room.

She stomped past me, and playfully said, "Fuck off." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3M 109K 42
Bad boys/ players. I hate them, they think they can just walk around and get any girl they want. Well hello, not every single fucken girl...
4.4K 355 36
Cassie is self-sabotaging, a dry sense of humour, a sultry melody, a sarcastic remark. She's a dead gaze, smudged eyeliner, a garden of withering red...
986K 24.2K 55
❝ I should've listened to my heart. No matter how hard I've tried to push you away, everything leads back to you. My thoughts, the way my heart flutt...
5.5K 253 39
"You've become so damaged that when someone tries to give you what you deserve, you have no idea how to respond." He says taking a step closer to me...