Hall monitors brother

By cloverleaf777

Kokichi was raised by the ishimaru family after their grandfather abused his mother to the point of suicide... More

Repentance
Learning To Trust
Admiration
Hopes Peak
Biker Gang Leader
Hanging Out With Big Bro And Friends
Babies On the Street
Kokichis Twelveth Birthday
The Truth Is Revealed
Lockdown
First Motive
Trapped
New Ally
Message To Future Fondation
Secret Base
The Worriors Of Hopes Base
Reunion
New Home
My Son
Future Fondation Killing Game
Working Together
The Masterminds Identity Is Revealed
Kokichis Sweet Sixteenth
Kokichi Ishimaru The Ultimate Spy
The Locker
Death In The Library
My Friend Group
Akido Lessons
The Death Of A Friend
Dealing With Loss
The Death Of A Detective
Mercy Kill
Ending The Killing Game
One Last Farewell
Future Fondation
Kiyo Ishimaru: Ultimate Lawyer
Teddy Bear?
Character Discriptions
Our New Home
A Motive
Death In The Music Room
Class Trail
A Strange Place
A Motive To Kill
Character Discriptions
Death By The Pool
Class Trail
A New Day
Second Motive
Caught In the Act
Killers Dark Past
Broken
Secret Motive
Occult Summoning Gone Wrong
Occult Killer
Staying Strong
New Motive
Double Death
White Knight
Closure
New Motive
Double Death
Money Makes The World Go Round
Small Gang
So Soon!
Pointless Death
Morbid Meal
Setting This Motive Off With A Bang
Alice In Wonderland
Gas
New Students
The Secrets Of the School
The Masterminds Identitys Are Revealed
Back Home
The Families Of The Dead
Uncle Kokichis Wedding
Little Brother
Little Cousin
Hanako Ishimaru Ultimate Trickster
Acceptance Letter
Strange School
Character Discriptions
Rules Of the Game
A Way Out
Motive
Investigation
Class Trail
A New Day
An Unlikely Friendship
New Motive
Pink Blood
Showdown With A Genius
Pep Talk
Another Motive
Hanged Body
Cold Blooded Killer
Waking up
Overprotective Friend
Yet Another Motive!
Another Death
Royal Beatdown
Challenge From The Mastermind
A Final Investigation
Final Class Trail
The Masterminds Identity Is Revealed
New Years

Strange School

340 4 7
By cloverleaf777

Kiyos pov

I woke up In a locker. I banged on it a couple of times before before falling out. "I guess it wasn't locked" I said feeling embarrassed. Ok Kiyo calm down and think things through. Well my names Kiyo Ishimaru. I'm sixteen years old and attending hopes peak under the title of ultimate lawyer. I was standing in class went I felt dizzy? Ahh that doesn't make sense!

My thoughts were cut off by a brown haired boy coming out of the locker. Wait! That's-

"legoshi!" I greeted my friend

"Kiyo your here too buddy." legoshi grinned "hey I didn't know you were an ultimate!"

"yes I'm the ultimate lawyer" I replied.

"ah I guess that makes sense seeing as you so law abiding"

"there's nothing wrong with following the rules!" I argued

"whatever. We should find out where the hell we are"

I opened the door and as soon as I did I saw a room full of teenagers just like me.

"they seem to be our classmates" I whispered "it would probably be best if we introduced ourselves to our fellow prisoner's." I nodded.

The first to come up to us was... Dayla and oda!

"dalya! I'm glad to see your alright" I said hugging my best friend.

"you two kid" he said ruffling his hair.

"wait a minute you guys are also ultimate!" legoshi gasped

"yep I'm the ultimate daredevil" dalya said proudly

"and I'm the ultimate hacker" oda said slyly.

I nodded "well I should probably get talking to everyone else bye guys"

"bye!"

I walked around for a bit until I saw a girl with brown hair.

"hey there I'm cala marine the ultimate peanist!" she said with a bright smiled.

"nice to meet you cala I'm Kiyo Ishimaru the ultimate lawyer"

"wow an ultimate lawyer that's pretty cool!"

"hehe thanks"

I blushed a little bit out of embarrassment was about to leave when a girl on roller skates literally crashed into us.

"wow sorry these things are hard to control sometimes" she scratched her head looking embarrassed. The girl had one red eye and one pink eye and her hair was pink on one side and purple on the other. Her hair was held up in curly pigtails.

"hi! My names madori sato I'm the ultimate skater!"

I waved still a little shoken up from the crash.

"Well see you around!" she got on her feet and skated

"I should get going too" cala said walking off.

I guess that means I should get back to introductions. I decided to talk to what looked like a high-school couple. The boy had white hair with cristal blue eyes and a rose in his pocket. The girl had brown hair with bangs that covered one eye. The one eye that was visible was gray.

"hey sorry to interrupt I was wondering if you could tell me who you are" I asked.

"sure thing" the boy spoke up "I'm kaido kazami the ultimate flowest (he's a flower arranger) and this beautiful lady is maya susumoto the ultimate caretaker"

"hi" she said smiling sweety.

"hi I'm Kiyo Ishimaru the ultimate lawyer"

"nice to meet you kiyo I hope we become good friends"

"me too see ya"

"bye!"

I walked around a little longer until I heard a girl yell.

"your so cute!" I turned around to see a girl with sharp teeth and short black hair grinning at me.

"Umm thanks" I said feeling a little embarrassed.

"will you go on a date with me!"

"young lady this is no way to act in this situation!" I scolded. What is up with this girl!?

"aww I guess I better try harder next time" she sighed "I'm aoi niomi by the way beautiful what's your name?"

"I'm Kiyo Ishimaru"

"Kiyo! What a pretty name! I'll remember it till the day I die!" with that she ran off. Why is this happening to me? 

I accidentally bumped into a blonde girl with pink eyes and a blue dress. She looked really cute." watch where your going you worthless peice of shit!" but her personality says overwise!

"sorry about that. What's your name?"

She gave a annoyed sigh "the names merada saki I'm the ultimate model now quit talking to me your peasantness is going to rub off on me!"

Tch more like ultimate spoiled brat!

The next person I ran into was a gothic girl with black hair, black eyes, black everything!

"this place fucking blows" she complained

"hey what's your name"

"I'm yuka kiruma the ultimate guitarist" so another musician.

"can you leave please? I'm not good at social situations"

"oh sure"

I spotted a guy with long black hair, yellow eyes and hippy clothing.

"what's up man" he said patting my back"

"Umm hi what's your name?"

"the names haruto piece my brother! I'm the ultimate peice maker" he sure is layed back for someone trapped in the school?

I waved goodbye to him and walked up to a small boy with brown hair, brown eyes and a hat with dog ears on it.

"hi there I'm-"

"who approaches my den woof!"

"Umm I just wanted to introduce myself!"

"Hmm I'll allow it woof" what a strange boy!

"I'm riku dio woof I'm the ultimate dog trainer!"

A small dog popped out of his shirt "no terminator! You have to come out at my command so we can sneak attack him woof!" riku scolded.

I slowly backed away from the boy planning to attack me and approach a girl with black pigtails and purple eyes

"hey there!"

"hi!" she said cheerfully "I'm miku de angalo I'm the ultimate leader"

"a leader huh?"

"yep I'm a great people's person!" she didn't seem to want to talk about it anymore.

I walked up to a boy with green eye and white hair with purple tips "hey there what's-"

"interesting situation we're in" he said looking distance "at this rate we'll probably start killing each other"

"hey! Don't say such creepy things!"

"sorry about that I'm taro yammataro the ultimate chess player."

"okay I'm kiyo" I said feeling a little unnerved by his previous comment

"pleasure to meet you" he said with a sadistic smile. I probably shouldn't hang around this guy too long!

The last student was a girl in a oversized hoodie with light blue hair and eyes.

"hey I'm-"

"zzz zzz"

"hey wake up!"

The girl jumped awake "mmm sorry about that I get sleepy sometimes. I'm kai Faraday the ultimate streamer"

Ultimate streamer? I guess that makes sense.

Suddenly a cherry voice rang out "has everyone met? Good! Then let's get on with the killing game!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.2K 1K 32
Nagito and Hajime raises Kokichi, Rantaro, and Makoto. TW: Abuse
54K 1.2K 139
This is an au where kokichi was adopted by sayakas family and became the ultimate Pop Sensation along with sayaka. Hope you enjoy!
15.5K 830 59
Kokichi and gonta had been married for six months and were relatively happy until kokichi got pregnant. Kokichis worried his childish husband won't b...
23.4K 654 12
Nagito got an invitation to a sleepover with his class at Chiaki's! But he didn't know that she had a brother... Infos: • Nagito and Kokichi are sibl...