BTS sickfics/hurtfics

By LilyX356

So yeah. These are just some BTS sickfics and Hurtfics, because there's really not enough. -I warn you. These... More

J-Hope- Cut
Jungkook- Fever
Jin- Throat
Namjoon- Bad Luck
Jimin - Muscles
Maknae Line- Concert Trouble
Taehyung - Stomach
Yoongi - Accident
Namjoon - Shot Pt 1
Hoseok - Stabbed
Namjoon - Shot Pt 2
Namjoon - Shot Pt 2.5
Namjoon - Shot Pt 3
Yoongi - Fever
Notice
Shoutouts
Namjoon Shot Pt 4
Notice
Jungkook - Hoarse Throat
Tag
Jin - Head Pt1
Help
Help pt2
Taehyung - Unlucky
Jin - Head PT. 2
Jimin - Stomach
Hoseok - Stabbed pt. 2
Notice
Yoongi - Shocked And Worse
Hoseok - Stabbed Pt. 3
Namjoon - I Need To End It All
Jimin - Passed Out
Hoseok - Stomach Flu Pt. 1
Vkook - Recovering
Quick Question
Namjoon - Split Open
Help
Jin - Do I Deserve All Of This?
Yoongi - Beat Up
Sope - Overwork
HELP ME
Hoseok - Interview On - Hold
Notice
Notice
Celebration
Celebration
Vkook - Fever
Quick Question
#
photos
Jungkook - Attacked
Jin - Do I Deserve All Of This? Pt2
Celebration
Celebration
Hocket
Yoongi - 'I Wish Someone Was There For Me'
Jimin - Flu
Taekook - Taking Care
Taehyung - Stabbed
#
#
#
Celebrations
Jin - A Bad Night For A Little
VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
Nct Sickfics/hurtfics
🎀 BTS - Winter/Christmas Special 🎀
Jimin - I'm Not Okay.. Pt. 1
Jungkook - A Terrifying Mistake
Namjoon - D.I.D
Namjoon - D.I.D Pt. 1
Namjoon - D.I.D Pt. 2
Notice
Hyung Line - Unlucky Days
I'm Back 💕
Namjoon - D.I.D pt. 3
Announcement
IMPORTANT. READ!
Taehyung - Fever
BTS - Hang Over
🎃 BTS HALLOWEEN SPECIAL 🎃
A not so wholesome turn - Jimin
"Help me, please" - Jimin

🎄 BTS CHRISTMAS SPECIAL 🎄

1.5K 35 6
By LilyX356

"Snow is fallin', all around me"

Ah, it's the month of Christmas. Actually.
No. It's the day of Christmas.

Who doesn't love this cheery month?
Of course. There's just some grumpy people out there, but that's okay. This month is not for everyone.

"Children playin', having fun"

Same goes for all the kpop idols out there..  most of them.
They love Christmas!
Posting selfies of them all dressed up, wishing us a Merry Christmas.

Even sometimes posting a throwback of one of the members as a child during Christmas! (Yes, Hyunjin. I'm looking at you)

But, we're focused on one group today.
One that are worldwide known, all across the globe.
Their music is catchy, their members are very good people.

Sunshine rainbows, yes?

No.

Unfortunately, it's not all sunshine rainbows in an idols life.
They have to work constantly, practice up to a whole day sometimes. Rarely eat.

It's not always good.

But, this is not the point of the story.
This is what I imagine Christmas Day in the BTS household to be like.

So, sit back. And enjoy :)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Where's the baubles?"

"Did you not put up the Christmas tree already?!"

"No- why would I-"

Namjoon sighed at that comment.
Their house was.. a mess, to say the least.
Food was in the process of being made, so naturally the kitchen was destroyed.

He couldn't bring himself to even go in there.
And no. It wasn't Jin baking or cooking.
It was Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook in there.

Jimin had managed to convince him to let them bake in there. And even swore he would repay any damages done.

And because of this special occasion, Jungkook decided he would invite Jaehyun over. His friend who's from NCT.

So, he too, kept monitor over the kitchen, a little to the stressed leaders relief.

"Seriously.. where are the baubles-"
"I don't know? Maybe in one of the cabinets upstairs"

Yoongi nodded and zoomed up the stairs, a few thuds and bangs coming from the cabinets- and indeed, he came back with a big box of ornaments.

"There we go!" He said, beginning to rummage through the box of poorly placed baubles.
"Now.. tell me. Do we have the star from last year. I am NOT sending anyone out to buy another one. You remember what happened with Jungkook"

"Yeah, I know - it's in there thankfully" The elder said, pulling out the bright golden star.

"Great. Okay, I'll go check up on Hoseok hyung and Jin hyung"

"Alright"

With that being said, he went up the stairs to their rooms and peeked in.
They were meant to be doing a vlive, since not all of them could do one because they were that busy. The two went live together.

"Ok!! Bye ARMY!! Have a lovely Christmas!!"

Hoseok said cheerfully, and even Jin joined in, waving and then reaching forward to turn off the live.

"You're finished?"
"Yes, only now-"

"GOD DAMN THE ELF MOVED-"

"Are they okay down there-"

"What makes you think they're okay in general. But anyway - since there's not much you can be doing, and we can't do that whole lights show again cause of stupid covid, do you wanna pick out a Christmas movie we can watch? There really is no point in going out anywhere"

"Sounds good. Let's go"

The two left the room and went down into the living room.

Honestly, Namjoon felt a little off - he didn't feel well.
He was coughing all the time, his throat hurt and he felt like he was having a fever.

Looking out through the window, he saw the sun starting to go down - oh. This. This wasn't good.
Was his Christmas about to be ruined?

He dragged himself downstairs, deciding yet again not to go into the kitchen.
He went to the living room to see the baubles half way up the big Christmas Tree.
So. He helped Yoongi with putting up the ones that were much higher up.

"Namjoon, why do you look so flustered- do you feel sick?"

Jin's voice came.

"Oh.. uh.. Just a little cough, that's all. I'll survive" He mumbled. Finishing with the baubles.

"Go lie down for the rest of the day maybe?"
"No, I'm fine. Did you pick out the movie"

"You'll lie down later. And yeah! Home alone - Korean subtitles, thank god. My English is good, but not good to the point where I can understand every single word" Hoseok said, putting the movie onto the glass table.

"Namjoon hyung.. you may want to come here"

Namjoon inhaled heavily and turned away from them, going into the kitchen at last.
Okay. It wasn't THAT bad. The flour was however all down the boys aprons.
And.

Wait.
What the hell is the elf doing in the sink-

"Please help. We didn't move that thing, and it's near the knives"
".. are you stupid. It's just a decoration, it doesn't move"

"What did you just say about the- It's been always known you're on the naughty list anyway"
Namjoon shook his head and went over to the elf, picking it up with a towel and setting it back onto its original place.

"There? Happy?"
"Very, very happy"

Jaehyun looked at him as if to say to save him. He most definitely wasn't a fan of the mess the 3 boys made on the counter, ground, cabinets, shelves- everywhere basically. If you looked right, you could see little speckles of sprinkles and flour here and there.

'Lord.. give me the STRENGTH'

He told them they were doing great, and shot Jaehyun an apologetic look before leaving the kitchen.

He went back into the living room to see them starting to pick out another movie.
Namjoon felt a little dizzy now, so he sat down, trying to regain his balance.
"What's wrong?"

"Dizzy.. that's all"
"You moron- don't stand up from that chair now, you're staying there and resting. Probably because you work so much! Mind how you work and you won't fall sick"

Jin got up and took a blanket from the cupboard, going over to him and covering him with it, deciding to light up the fireplace.

Soon, the sun settled down, and everything was done nicely.
The mess was gone, and instead there was beautiful food laid out on the table.
Of course, they all ate something (even Namjoon, who didn't feel the need to eat at all).

The movie was turned on, and to say the least.
It was a nice Christmas Day. Even though one of the members had fallen sick.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I 🗣 WANT 🗣 A 🗣 STABLE 🗣 MENTAL 🗣 MIND 🗣

Seriously someone gift me therapy by this point.
Anyway - I am very sorry it's short :( I had a 10,000 word story wrote up first but guess what.

It didn't Save.
So I was sobbing for 2 hours straight. I need to work on backups.

I dunno if I'll do one for NCT, we'll see if I get the motivation to do it!
I hope you liked this shit of a chapter, and thank you for always reading my stories ^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

378 28 17
requests are open i can do smuts, sickfics, fluff that's kinda of cringe sometimes, AU's and much more............
1.1K 23 10
The sickfics no one asked for :)) -slow updates - open to suggestions. - mainly BG @all rights reserved
29.9K 454 29
Just some sick/hurtfics of stray kids Little disclaimer: The first chapters are written in a rlly poor English (hehe didn't speak that much in Englis...
79.5K 1.4K 83
Heyyyy there!! This series is about SickFics for txt!!! Not all are sickfics tho, some are about Hate comments, sad stuff etc etc. I DO NOT WISH FOR...