π’ππ„π€πŠβ„’οΈ

By melaninhoodrat

"πšπš‘πšŽ πšœπš’πš•πšŽπš—πš πšŒπšŠπš— πš‹πšŽ πš•πš˜πšžπš 𝚝𝚘𝚘." - - most impressive rankingπŸ“Œ #10 in hood - - #3 in hood... More

𝟎𝟏'
𝟎𝟐'
πŸŽπŸ‘'
πŸŽπŸ’'
πŸŽπŸ“'
πŸŽπŸ”'
πŸŽπŸ•'
πŸŽπŸ–'
πŸŽπŸ—'
𝟏𝟎'
𝟏𝟏'
𝟏𝟐'
πŸπŸ‘'
πŸπŸ’'
πŸπŸ“'
πŸπŸ”'
πŸπŸ•'
πŸπŸ–'
πŸπŸ—'
𝟐𝟎'
𝟐𝟐'
πŸπŸ‘'
πŸπŸ’'
πŸπŸ“'
πŸπŸ”'
πŸπŸ•'
πŸπŸ–'
πŸπŸ—'
πŸ‘πŸŽ'
πŸ‘πŸ'
πŸ‘πŸ'
πŸ‘πŸ‘'
πŸ‘πŸ’'
πŸ‘πŸ“'
πŸ‘πŸ”'
πŸ‘πŸ•'
πŸ‘πŸ–'
π‚π‘πžπœπ€ 𝐈𝐧
πŸ‘πŸ—'
πŸ’πŸŽ'
πŸ’πŸ'
πŸ’πŸ'
πŸ’πŸ‘'
πŸ’πŸ’'
πŸ’πŸ“'
πŸ’πŸ”'
πŸ’πŸ•'
πŸ’πŸ–'
πŸ’πŸ—'
πŸ“πŸŽ'
πŸ“πŸ'
πŸ“πŸ'
πŸ“πŸ‘'
πŸ“πŸ’'
πŸ“πŸ“'
πŸ“πŸ”'
πŸ“πŸ•'
πŸ“πŸ–'
πŸ“πŸ—'
πŸ”πŸŽ'
πŸ”πŸ'
πŸ”πŸ'
πŸ”πŸ‘'
πŸ”πŸ’'
πŸ”πŸ“'
πŸ”πŸ”'
πŸ”πŸ•'
πŸ”πŸ–'
πŸ”πŸ—'
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃
π–π‘πšπ­'𝐬 𝐍𝐞𝐰?

𝟐𝟏'

89.1K 4.1K 7.9K
By melaninhoodrat

𝗖𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗺𝗮𝘀 𝗦𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟴
𝗦𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗵, 𝗚𝗔
- - -

𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

"merry christmas!" troy smiled walking into the house she shared with wiz and elijah.

yesterday she had spent the day with her grandma and sam, they exchanged gifts and watched christmas movies all night long.

troy was going to stay, but miss. gina told her to go and spend time with her friends.

"merry christmas bae!" tootie grinned and hugged troy who entered the kitchen.

"mornin troy, how was christmas at your grandmas?" whitley asked hugging the girl.

"it was good, it was just us three like usual, but we made the best of it." troy said and nodded.

"um i got ya'll gifts, but they in my car." she said before going over to wiz who was helping  elijah eat.

"merry christmas troy!" elijah grinned.

"merry christmas baby." troy smiled and kissed his forehead.

"you have fun?" wiz asked troy while pulling her body into his.

"yeah, you liked your first gift?" she asked him and he smirked just thinking about it.

"chill." he said lowly and looked down feeling flustered.

"not you blushin, but let me go get these stuff out my car. kisses?" she puckered her lips and they shared a kiss.

"i got another gift for you later." troy whispered into his ear before leaving.

"why you all smiley?" mally asked wiz.

"mind yo business bitch." wiz said.

"bad word da." elijah said and put his hand over his mouth.

"hmm, my bad." he gave elijah a dollar for the swear jar.

"i be rich." elijah muttered while going to slip the dollar bill into the full jar of money.
- - -

it was almost seven pm and they finally started to exchange gifts to one another, the time just flew right past them.

most of the morning was spent eating and simply enjoying each others company.

"okay i wanna go first." pookie said and passed everybody a wrapped gift.

"mmm what it is?" tootie said shaking the box.

"tootie stop it!" pookie said and tootie rolled her eyes ripping off the wrapping paper that had holes in it.

she could hear something moving around, "pookie imma beatcho ass."

when she took the lid off the box a small tea cup dog jumped out.

"aww." nana smiled looking at the little dog.

"pookssss." tootie dragged while petting the dog.

"thank you twin!" the two sisters hugged, "yoh welcome, i knew you wanted a dog so i got you that one. it's a girl you can name her whatever you want."

"prada." tootie nodded.

"that's cute since ya'll middle names are dior and chanel." nana complimented.

"open yours bae." pookie said to mally who raised his eyebrow before ripping the paper.

when he opened it; it was a huge picture frame with a collage of their pictures.

"and this too." pookie handed him a small bag.

mally pulled out a few gift cards for his favorite stores and then a jewelry box, he opened it and inside was a custom grill piece that had their date in small diamonds on the fifth tooth.

"this fye, thank you." mally kissed his girlfriends lips and she grinned like a child.

"okay my turn!" nana said after everybody said thank you to pookie.

ace was the first to open his, nana made him a huge gift basket of boy things like boxers, basketball shorts, nike sweatsuits, etc.

"these too." she handed him the signature grey box that held a pair of air forces.

"preciate it." ace said before kissing his girlfriend and whispering something in ear which made her eyes go wide before she looked down blushing.

"thank you nana." a.k said, nana got him a few video games that he asked for and a new controller since he broke the last one at ace's house.

"you welcome bozo." she said and he flicked her off.

everybody had taken turns and the last person to go was wiz.

"aw wiz." whitley said looking at the necklace, it was a locket and inside was a picture of her and wiz from his high school graduation. his mother couldn't make it, so she was there on his special day and it meant a lot to him. after that day wiz and whitley gre closer than two peas in a pod.

"you makin me feel old and i'm really not, but thank you." she said and cleaned her face getting up to hug the boy.

"you welcome whit," he mumbled and kissed her cheek.

troy smiled at their exchange, she didn't know too much about his past with whitley and mugga, but she knew it was on a meaningful, motherly, and fatherly level.

"open yours." wiz said to troy.

"i was gettin there." she laughed and teared the paper seeing a teddy bear made out of roses.

"it's so cuteeee." she grinned.

"you think that's all?" wiz dropped a few bags at her feet.

"before you try and tell me no, just take it. it's christmas and ion do refunds," he said stopping her protest.

"okay, thank you." troy smiled and looked at the designer bags.

"my bitch got a birkin!" tootie exclaimed and looked at a.k, "bestie where mines?"

"up yo ass." he said to her and laughed.

"you ain't shit, okay?" she said.

"i know." he shrugged.

"we gone have ta do a redo of yesterday mornin," she said lowly to wiz.

"i should've got that birkin a long time ago then." wiz said with a grin on his face.

"shut up, but this is a lot. i don't think my gifts topped this." troy said.

"oh they did, trust me." wiz nodded.

"nasty ass, and speaking of gifts. i almost forgot this one." troy handed wiz a jewelry case.

he unzipped it and inside was chain with a cross pendant iced with diamonds and gold.

"thank you baby," troy smiled at the nickname.

"you welcome, you deserve it. so merry christmas shawtyyyy!" troy said and kissed his cheek.
- - -

once everybody left the house, troy and wiz cleaned up before going in the room they shared.

elijah joined the two and cuddled up with troy.

"christmas was so fun." elijah smiled.

"you like all your presents?" troy asked him.

"yes! ohh da, i ask something?" he asked wiz.

"wassup?" wiz said looking over.

"i have sister?" elijah asked and troy looked at wiz with wide eyes.

"a what?" wiz asked with a confused look on his face.

"sister, i want sister." elijah said.

"how you gone get this sister?" troy asked him.

"umm you and da order it from the store?" he said and scratched his head.

"ion know about a sister." wiz told him and he sighed.

"aw man."

"it was worth a shot." troy said laughing a little.

"well i mean we could try." wiz smirked.

"in another lifetime." troy said and mushed his face.

"give that boy a sister." wiz said laughing.

"you do it." troy shook her head.

elijah did his best puppy dog face, "yeah da! pleaseeee."

"aht, ask troy."

"troy?"

"i don't think so sweetheart."

"ughhh."
- - -

authors note📌
merry christmas from me too you! i hope y'all be safe today and have a good time w/ your loved ones💕. this wasnt my best but it was something soo yeah. love ya'll and merry christler❤️.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

381K 11.8K 38
𝐀 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐒𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫'𝐬 π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 β™‘
1.5M 72.9K 52
"𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚟𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚝 πš–πšŽ πšπšŽπšŽπš•πš’πš—πš πš•πš’πš”πšŽ 𝚒𝚘𝚞'πš›πšŽ πšπš‘πšŠπš πšœπš˜πš–πšŽπšπš‘πš’πš—πš πš’πšŸ'𝚎 πš‹πšŽπšŽπš— πš–πš’πšœπšœπš’πš—πš"β˜† πš‚πšŽπššπšžπšŽπš• 𝚝𝚘 π™Όπš’ πš‹οΏ½...
146K 11.2K 23
"πš‚πšπš›πšŽπšŽπš 𝙽***𝚊𝚜 πš—πšŽπšŽπš πš•πš˜πšŸπšŽ πšŠπš—πš πšŠπšπšπšŽπšŒπšπš’πš˜πš— 𝚝𝚘𝚘."
8.5K 280 9
"π‘‘β„Žπ‘–π‘  β„Žπ‘’π‘Ÿ π‘€π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘™π‘‘ π‘¦π‘Žπ‘™π‘™ 𝑗𝑒𝑠𝑑 𝑙𝑖𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑛 𝑖𝑑"-ꨄ ᴍs.Ι’ΚŸα΄α΄„α΄‹'s α΄˜Κ€α΄α΄…α΄œα΄„α΄›Ιͺᴏɴs #3