๐’๐๐„๐€๐Šโ„ข๏ธ

By melaninhoodrat

"๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š’๐š•๐šŽ๐š—๐š ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š— ๐š‹๐šŽ ๐š•๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐š๐š˜๐š˜." - - most impressive ranking๐Ÿ“Œ #10 in hood - - #3 in hood... More

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ'
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ'
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘'
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’'
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“'
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”'
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•'
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–'
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—'
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—'
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ'
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘'
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’'
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“'
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”'
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•'
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–'
๐‚๐ก๐ž๐œ๐ค ๐ˆ๐ง
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—'
๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ'
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘'
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’'
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“'
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ”'
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•'
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ–'
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ—'
๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽ'
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ‘'
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ’'
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“'
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ”'
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ•'
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ–'
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ—'
๐Ÿ”๐ŸŽ'
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ‘'
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ’'
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ“'
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ”'
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ•'
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ–'
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ—'
๐“๐‡๐„ ๐„๐๐ƒ
๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐๐ž๐ฐ?

๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ'

102K 4.3K 11.7K
By melaninhoodrat

𝗦𝗲𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟴
𝗦𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗵, 𝗚𝗔
- - -

𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐲 𝐈𝐬𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐄𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐬
| 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭 |

"i called wiz over," i told gerald.

"he good? what happen?" he asked and i looked at him as if he was stupid.

"he killed somebody two nights ago, you really think he's "good"?" i asked and he sighed.

"no, i should've told him ta stay home." he said.

i smacked his arm, "but you didn't, i tried to tell you and you wanted him to be there. he was gettin better,"

"keep ya hands to yaself," he said and i mugged him.

"kiss my ass, but seriously i'm worried about him." i said and crossed my arms.

"we all a lil worried about him, shit ion even know what ta do." he sighed and rubbed his temples.

"we'll figure it out, maybe you could talk to troy." i smiled putting on my best puppy eyes.

"it ain't gone work." he said looking down at his papers.

"what do you have against the girl! like come on." i said bringing my arms up and dropping them to my sides.

"she hidin somethin, that's what i have against ha. how she seem so clean and innocent. she up ta somethin." he pointed and i screw up face.

"you sound dumb, troy has been nothin but a blessing and you wanna be a debby downer." i said and the doorbell rang.

"this ain't over nigga." i gave him a look before going to the answer the door.

i checked my phone seeing wiz standing outside with troy and baby lijah.

i opened the door, "hey ya'll."

i let them inside and locked the door behind them.

"tt!" lijah smiled and wrapped his arms around my legs.

"hey tt baby," i smiled and picked him up, i wish gerald would hurry up and help me make a baby, i want a daughter so bad.

"wassup whit, why you call us over here?" wiz asked me giving me a small side hug, i could just feel how off he was.

i looked over at troy who nodded, we finished out silent conversation before i led them to the family room.

"gerald come down here!" i called out for him.

"quit yellin so much woman," he grumbled as he walked in.

"should've followed me down here." i shrugged.

"what she doin here?" he asked looking at troy who mugged him.

"my name is troy, so use it." thats why i like her.

wiz mumbled something and she mugged him too before mumbling something back.

"why we here?" wiz spoke up.

"because i want us to talk." i said.

"go play lijah, grown ups are talkin." i told him and he ran to the play room.

"well first off, how do you feel right now wiz? please be honest." i asked him.

"numb, ain't none else to it." he shrugged and i watched troy frown deeply.

"you been sleepin?"

"fa like two hours at most, that's it."

"drinkin and smokin?"

"ask another dumb question whit." i bucked at him, "shut up."

"troy has he talked ta you about it?" i asked her and she nodded.

"yeah, i don't know what ta do." she fiddled with her hands.

"we'll talk in private." i said to her before looking at my husband who held a ugly mug to his face.

"fix it before i fix it for you, now troy are you aware that my husband doesn't like you?" i didn't mean to come off harsh, but we're gonna fix this now.

"i knew it from day one, but he don't have ta like me." she shrugged.

"glad you know." gerald muttered and i elbowed him, always being childish.

"at least you can be mature about it." i said being shady.

"i am bein mature, ion like ha so ion talk ta ha. simple." gerald said and shrugged.

"don't like me for what? i barely even know you." troy spoke up.

"and we barely know you, but you already livin with wiz." gerald said.

"the fuck that gotta do with anything?" wiz piped up.

"she tryna get somethin from you, who the hell in they right mind moves in with somebody after knowin them fa a month?" if he don't shut his jealous ass up.

"why does it matter?" wiz asked him.

"how you mean? she gone use yo ass and leave. just like that damn baby mama of yours." i shook my head.

"too damn far." i said as wiz stood up and he left the room.

"you should be happy for him. i ain't no saint, but i like him and i'm happy with him and vise versa. ain't much ta my story, but i shouldn't have ta share it with you in order for you ta like me." troy said and stood up.

"you real low for comparin me ta that girl, i'll see you later whit." she hugged me as wiz came back in with lijah.

"we finna go, see you lata whit." troy followed him out and i dropped my shoulders.

"you hit below the belt bae and you was wrong." i said as he looked at me.

"ion wanna see her hurt him, i told you that."

"it ain't her who's hurtin him, it's you."
- - -

𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐲 𝐊𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬

"you okay?" i asked wiz.

"yeah." he mumbled and i sighed, we back to where we started.

"just tell me how you feel and i'll leave it alone." i said.

"he don't even know none about you ta be all rude and i apologize fa that. i just wish he'd give you the benefit of the doubt," he shrugged.

"it's all good, i understand where he comin from but whit likes me so." i said.

"i know, but he like a father ta me. you deserve ta be treated like everybody else." he said.

"it's okay, for real. me and him don't have ta talk. i'll just tolerate him for your sake, he a grown ass man. what i look like?" i laughed to myself and he nodded.

"i'll talk ta him soon, he fucked up bringin up dasha. you ain't like ha." he shook his head as if he was trying to convince himself that i wasn't.

"you think i'm like her?" i asked him.

"ion want to." he muttered.

"yeah, i get it."
- - -

"he thinks i'm like his baby mama." i told my memaw who gave me a sad smile.

"she left him to fend for their child alone and theres no tellin what else she did. give him some time, i can tell he's a good person. don't leave him. be there for him and grow with him, show him you not that girl." she told me and i nodded.

"i wouldn't think about leavin them, but what if i can't show him? what imma do?" i asked.

"cut the what ifs, you'll know what to do when the time comes. in the mean time just continue to do what you been doin." she said.

i sighed and leaned on my palm, what the hell am i gonna do?
- - -

𝐉𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐥 𝐊𝐢𝐨 𝐑𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐬𝐨𝐧
| 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 |

"you told ha what? nigga you stupid!" i yelled at wiz.

"you'on think i know that?" he titled his head and i shrugged.

"obviously not." i said.

"he right wiz, you kinda fucked up." ace said.

"yeah, badly." a.k cosigned.

"nigga i called ya'll over here ta help me not tell me how bad i fucked up." wiz said with a mug on face.

"well sorry you fucked up." i said and moved so he wouldn't hit me, nigga stay putting his hands on me imma jaw his ass one day.

"shut the fuck up, ight?" he bucked at me.

"bitch." i said and grabbed my phone so i could text pookie and them to come over so they could help this dumbass.

"what the fuck imma do? she gone leave me." wiz sulked on the couch.

"no she not, well she might, but." ace smacked a.k in his face to shut him up.

"she not gone leave you bruh, just talk ta ha." ace said to him.

"i called and texted, she still ain't answer." he shook his head, i pressed troy's contact and she answered on the third ring.

"what mally?" she said looking at the camera, why every time i call mufuckas don't wanna talk to me. fucking cunts.

"why you ain't answer my boy calls?" i asked her and she made her lips into a straight line.

"just tell him i'll be home later on cause i know he right next to you." she said and i looked at wiz who shook his head.

"so you not gone leave him?" i asked and she mugged me.

"no mally, i'm not gone leave him. we had a- mind yo business nigga. i said what i said." she hung up and i dropped my jaw, rude ass heffa.

"sup fuckers!" tootie walked and sat down next to a.k on the couch.

"hey lesbian," i waved and she flicked me off.

"i'll get one of my gay friends ta bend you over if you'on leave me alone." she smiled sarcastically.

"bruh i was just playin." i said and she shrugged, "i wasn't."

"so whatchu did?" nana asked wiz.

"basically we went ta mugga crib and they had a lil argument, when we got back home she asked me if i thought she was like dasha and i told her i didn't wanna think she was but ya'll know." he shrugged and she threw a pillow at him.

"you dumbass, you don't say that to a female." she said and shook her head.

"i was bein honest nana, i wasn't finna lie ta ha or sugar coat it. she tell me how it is and i do the same." he said.

"he do got a point, but is she like dasha?" pookie asked him and he shook his head no.

"okay then."
- - -

"gimme my shit." i grabbed my plate from pookie and she gasped.

"the audacity." she said and took it back.

"bruh gone cause i asked you if you was hungry." i said and she frowned.

"mmtch hmm." i handed her the tray, i knew her ass was gone get hungry so i bought her; her own.

"thank you tinkyyyy." she pecked my lips.

"front door open." wiz's alarm called out and we all looked towards the kitchen entrance, we watched troy walk by.

"come upstairs d!" she called for him and he looked at us, "if she kill me i love ya'll."

he left the kitchen and we laughed.

"what ya'll think she gone do?" ace asked and we shrugged.

"they probably gone talk, troy ain't dasha remember? dasha would've told him off in front a us." a.k said.

"true, i couldn't stand that hoe."
- - -

𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐳𝐮𝐥 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠
| 𝐖𝐢𝐳 |

"come upstairs d!" troy called for me and i looked at everybody, "if she kill me, i love ya'll."

i walked upstairs and cautiously made my way into the room, when i opened the door she was putting her stuff up and straightening up the room.

"sit down, i'm not finna yell at you; you ain't a child." she said and i sat down on the bed.

"what she do ta you?" she asked me and i scrunched up my face, "what?"

"what did she do ta make you think i'd be just like her." she said.

"she was a female troy. whatchu think she did?" i said and ran my hands down my face.

she stopping cleaning and looked over at me, "you about ta piss me off diamonte, whatever she did i'm not gone do it. i'm not her and i'm not like her. what do you want me ta do?"

"i don't know troy, i don't know." i said and it was true because i didn't know, i just don't want a repeat of what happened.

"we had a promise, so i'm not gone leave but you gotta cut me some slack. i'm doin the best i can. it could possibly be more, but i'm tryin." she said and sighed.

"i know and i'm sorry fa tryin ta compare you ta ha. it's been almost two years and if you want me ta be completely honest, ion think i'm over ha but i know i want you and nobody else." i told her and she nodded.

"i get it and i can't be mad about it either. we'll work on it, okay." she said and walked up to the bed, i pulled her onto my lap and ran my hand up and down the small of her back.

"i really thought you was finna leave especially after what happened at mugga crib." i said and she shook her head.

"mugga got his own problems with me, like i said we made a promise so i'm gone stick to it. i still like you and i ain't goin no where."

i grabbed her face lightly and kissed her.

"quit bein nasty." she said when we pulled apart.

"ain't nobody bein nasty, come on i gotchu some ta eat." we walked downstairs and into the kitchen.

"okay?" nana asked.

"okay." troy nodded and i handed her; her food.

i stood behind her and had my hands around her waist while she ate.

"ya'll did the hanky panky?" mally said and i mugged him.

"no," troy laughed.

"mhm."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

682K 32.9K 66
Together they navigate through the treacherous shadows of love. -Liloandrice
488K 28.2K 33
๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ด
8.6K 280 9
"๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘  โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ค๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘™๐‘‘ ๐‘ฆ๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘—๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘–๐‘ก"๏ผ๊จ„ แดs.ษขสŸแดแด„แด‹'s แด˜ส€แดแด…แดœแด„แด›ษชแดษดs #3
3.9M 165K 56
" ๐™พ๐š—๐šŽ ๐š–๐š’๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐š”๐šŽ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š— ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŽ ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐šข๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‹๐šŽ๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š˜๐š› ๐š ๐š˜๐š›๐šœ๐šŽ."โ˜†