๐’๐๐„๐€๐Šโ„ข๏ธ

By melaninhoodrat

"๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š’๐š•๐šŽ๐š—๐š ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š— ๐š‹๐šŽ ๐š•๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐š๐š˜๐š˜." - - most impressive ranking๐Ÿ“Œ #10 in hood - - #3 in hood... More

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ'
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ'
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘'
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’'
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“'
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”'
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•'
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–'
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—'
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–'
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—'
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ'
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘'
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’'
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“'
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”'
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•'
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–'
๐‚๐ก๐ž๐œ๐ค ๐ˆ๐ง
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—'
๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ'
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘'
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’'
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“'
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ”'
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•'
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ–'
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ—'
๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽ'
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ‘'
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ’'
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“'
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ”'
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ•'
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ–'
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ—'
๐Ÿ”๐ŸŽ'
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ‘'
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ’'
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ“'
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ”'
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ•'
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ–'
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ—'
๐“๐‡๐„ ๐„๐๐ƒ
๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐๐ž๐ฐ?

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—'

102K 4.2K 5.4K
By melaninhoodrat

𝗦𝗲𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟴
𝗦𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗵, 𝗚𝗔
- - -

𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐲 𝐊𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬

"how was school handsome man?" i asked lijah and looked up into the rearview.

"good! but some girl try kiss me and i say no." he said and i laughed.

"she your girlfriend lijah?" i asked and he shook his no real fast.

he made fake throwing up noises, "nuh uh, gg my girlfriend and you. that girl nasty,"

"mhm okay."
- - -

"hey ya'll." i walked into the shop.

"hi troy," asani said and hugged me.

"troy, your three thirty is here." yvette said coming to the back.

"alright, send her in please." she nodded and i started to prepare my station.

"troy right?" i looked up.

"yeah, take a seat." i spun around the chair for her.

i removed her bonnet and ran my hands through her hair.

"this strip of mint is so nice," i complimented.

"thank you, i needed a pop of color." she laughed.

"yeah, braided pony right?" she nodded.

"i'll be right back, i gotta go get the hair." i left her there and went to the storage room where we held all the hair.

i grabbed the packs of braiding hair and made my way back out.

"alright let's get you washed."
- - -

𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐳𝐮𝐥 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠
| 𝐖𝐢𝐳 |

"ion see why we can't just kill them, tired of all this watchin." mally complained, they just had to leave me with his dumbass.

"shutcho ass up, damn. naggin like fly." i threw a hit to his chest and he coughed.

"good fa ya ass," i mumbled and squinted my eyes looking at one of the dudes who work for jet.

"that's lil e," mally mumbled, we watched them grasp hands exchanging money and products.

"nigga a rat." i said and shook my head, mugga gone kill him too.

"you think he set us up the other night?" mally asked me and i shrugged, "possibly."

"i say we kill him too." i looked over at him and he had a grin on his face.

"quit bein so trigger happy, wait on it." i told him and he slouched in the seat.

"ya'll ain't no fun bruh, i can't shoot em in his leg fa fun?" he asked.

"no."

"mmtch, finna call my girl. you bein mean." this nigga can't be serious.

"what jamal?" pookie's voice came through the phone.

"wiz bein mean, he won't let me shoot lil e in his leg." i smacked his neck, nigga need to keep my name out his mouth.

"ow! see he just hit me too."

"i know you ain't actin like this cause you can't shoot nobody, bye jamal." the call ended and he huffed.

"hate it here."
- - -

"who all ya'll see today?" mugga asked.

"lil broad downstairs gave one of jet niggas a piece of paper, and she had a few other girls with her who gave him some product." ace said and rubbed his temples.

"lil e gave dude some product and he got some money fa it." mally said and i looked at mugga who looked pissed.

"we got set up." a.k said.

"no shit." i mugged him.

we all looked at mugga who whispered something into whitley's ear, she got up from the table and headed downstairs.

"where she goin?" mally asked.

"ta get them, they gone regret fuckin wimme." mugga held a sinister grin to his face and my leg shook, we all knew what that look meant.

it ain't pretty neither.
- - -

"see ya'll lata man," i dapped my boys up and headed home.

i drove for twenty minutes and parked in my driveway, troy's car was next to mines so i knew she was home already.

i jogged up the steps and unlocked the door.

"da!" i bent down and wrapped my arm around lijah.

"wassup man." i picked him up and kissed his cheek.

"where troy?" i asked him and locked the door.

"her in the room, i think her sleep." he said and i nodded before putting him down.

"imma getchu some pizza or some inna minute, you wash off yet?" i asked him while slipping out my shoes.

"yes sir, troy help me." he said.

"alright, make sure yo room clean and we can play." he ran off and i headed to my room.

i opened the door and troy was asleep with papers and stuff sprawled out next to her.

i gathered them up and placed them down on her night stand.

i kissed her forehead and let her sleep, since she got her new job at the salon her ass been up none stop trying to figure out new styles and whatever girls do.
- - -

𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

wiz moved quietly out of the house, troy was still asleep and he just put elijah down.

he was headed back to the warehouse so they could finish what was suppose to start earlier.

the drive to the warehouse was nearly ten minutes since traffic had cleared and it was close to one in the morning.

wiz's mind had cleared it itself getting ready for its company who wouldn't leave once they had entered.

when wiz got there he stayed in the car for a few minutes to spark another blunt.

he inhaled and exhaled large clouds of grey smoke, his mind was at ease and he was as ready as he had to be.

getting out the car, he used his keys to get inside and made his way to the basement.

he knocked twice, twisted the knob three times, and knocked again.

a man in a suit opened the door and tipped his head as a greeting.

wiz walked to the end of the room and looked at the weapons and bottles of chemicals laid out.

"you alright?" whitley spoke from beside him and he look at her.

"i'm supposed ta be?" he asked and she sighed.

"i know this gone be hard, but you know." she didn't know what else to say.

"yeah." he nodded and they walked over to where mugga and everybody were standing.

"take they blindfolds off." mugga said to ace and a.k who did as he said.

this was something they did every time they were crossed in the wrong way, it didn't happened often but when it did they made sure to make it as painful as possible.

never bite the hand that feeds you.
- - -

⚠️𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆⚠️
𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘳𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘦𝘵𝘤 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘱 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵.

once lil e and the group of girls had woken up, the torture began, after the questions of course.

wiz stood there and watched as mally poured the acid onto the girls skin, it sizzled and she screamed violently.

his demons had taken over and he was ready to partake in the act.

he grabbed the sharpest knife and slit the boys throat lightly enough to scar him.

"please don't." the girl cried as she tried get out the chair, but the rope held her down.

"too late," he shrugged and took her fingers one by one.

the blood bled out and it was the deepest shade of crimson.

"i'm sorry! no more!" she screamed as the pain grew more and more.

"shoulda thought about that." whitley's heels clicked as she walked, she circled them as if they were her prey and she could smell the fear radiating off of them.

"you messed with our money sweetheart." she whispered in the boys ear making him shiver.

picking up one of the guns, she aimed for his kneecap and shot two times making him holler loudly.

she used a scalpel to dig deeply into the wound which made him scream even louder. she twisted it and the blood pooled out.

a.k untied of the girls and dragged her over to the sink full of acid.

"no, please! no!" she squirmed in his tight grip.

he pushed her face down and her feet kicked, the acid was eating away her flesh.

her screams and movement grew less, she was dying. from this view it was what she deserved.

her body completely stopped moving and once he let her go, her body fell to the ground.

her face was completely unrecognizable, her skin all gone.

he spat on her body before leaving her there.

"just kill me already." one of the girls weakly said, her body was covered in wounds from being cut and provoked.

"don't gotta tell me twice." mally placed his finger on the trigger and hallow tipped bullet flew out towards her skull.

as it made contact her head went backwards and a single tear fell down her cheek.

"bullseye." mally mumbled and grinned at his work.

"i think they've had enough," mugga spoke up.

"ready ta meet your creator?" he grinned at lil e who cried while shaking his head.

"that's too bad ain't it?" whitley smiled before the both of them shot a single shot to his head and chest.

making it right in the center, he went limp. his dead dropped and the blood cascaded down his body dripping onto the floor.

"clean this shit up." mugga ordered the men in suits.

"you got it boss, ya'll enjoy your night."
- - -

wiz walked out in some sort of shock, after tonight these people were coming back to haunt him and he couldn't do anything about it.

the vivid images already making their mark in his mind made him shutter.

"you good man?" ace asked him.

"i'm straight, ya'll be safe." they all grasped hands and went their separate ways.

wiz sat there and stared out the window, his body was reacting to the previous events.

his leg shook and he shut his eyes trying to calm himself.

when his leg stopped, he opened his eyes again and drowned the purple substance from his cup.

he relaxed and headed home, he drove quickly. when he got there, he locked his car door and walked into the house.

he was ready to get out of the clothes he had committed sins in.

he took a shower and watched the blood drop from his skin onto the shower floor mixing in with the water.

he put on his boxers and a pair of basketball shorts, he took his dirty clothes and took them to his backyard where he burned them.

he watched the flames take over the black clothing and he went numb. once the fire was out he went back into the house and climbed into the bed.

troy turned over once she felt the bed dip next to her, wiz wrapped his arms around her and held her tightly.

she knew what he did, but kept quiet. taking her hands and rubbing his back lightly so he knew she was there and she listened to his breathing.

his eyes lowered themselves and he fell asleep hoping to wake up tomorrow, but who really knows.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

488K 22.6K 40
"๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ' ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ' ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต' ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ"
40.4K 882 18
"๐•€๐•ฅ'๐•ค ๐•”๐•ฃ๐•’๐•ซ๐•ช '๐•”๐•’๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•– ๐•€ ๐•๐• ๐•ง๐•– ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ, ๐•“๐•ฆ๐•ฅ ๐•€ ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•ฅ๐• ๐•๐•• ๐•Ÿ๐• ๐•“๐• ๐••๐•ช"...
106K 3.9K 23
"๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’Œ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’”๐’‰๐’๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’ ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’Ž๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’” ๐’•๐’“๐’–๐’”๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’”๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’๐’๐’†'๐’” ๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’• ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’๐’๐’• ๐’š๐’๏ฟฝ...
693K 33.5K 66
Together they navigate through the treacherous shadows of love. -Liloandrice