๐‹๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐’๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฌ M.R.

Od alittlefreak101

If he was the darkness and she was the light.. why was she the one to destroy everyone including the light ? ... Vรญce

Author's Note
!๐๐€๐‚๐Š๐†๐‘๐Ž๐”๐๐ƒ ๐ˆ๐๐…๐Ž๐‘๐Œ๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐!
๐—ก๐—ฒ๐˜„ ๐—ก๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ
๐‘ญ๐’๐’“๐’ƒ๐’Š๐’…๐’…๐’†๐’ ๐’๐’๐’—๐’†
๐‘ถ๐’–๐’“ ๐‘บ๐’•๐’๐’“๐’š
๐‘ฉ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’Œ๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‰๐’Š๐’” ๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’•
๐‘ท๐’‚๐’“๐’•๐’š๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐‘บ๐’๐’š๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’Š๐’๐’”
๐‘ฌ๐’™๐’„๐’†๐’‘๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’…๐’”๐’๐’Ž๐’†
๐‘น๐’–๐’Ž๐’๐’“๐’”
๐‘ซ๐’†๐’•๐’†๐’๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’
๐ˆ๐Œ๐๐Ž๐‘๐“๐€๐๐“
๐‘ซ๐’Š๐’”๐’•๐’“๐’‚๐’„๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’
๐‘จ๐’„๐’’๐’–๐’‚๐’Š๐’๐’•๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’†๐’”
๐‘ต๐’๐’• ๐’”๐’ ๐’…๐’Š๐’‡๐’‡๐’†๐’“๐’†๐’๐’•
๐‘ณ๐’๐’”๐’•
!!!
๐‘น๐’Š๐’…๐’…๐’๐’†
๐‘ฏ๐’Š๐’” ๐’‘๐’“๐’†๐’”๐’†๐’๐’„๐’†
๐‘จ๐’„๐’„๐’Š๐’…๐’†๐’๐’•๐’”
๐‘ช๐’๐’๐’‡๐’–๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’
๐‘ณ๐’š๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ
๐‘ซ๐’Š๐’‚๐’“๐’š
๐‘ป๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’†
๐‘พ๐’๐’–๐’๐’…๐’”
๐‘ซ๐’†๐’‡๐’†๐’๐’…๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‰๐’Š๐’Ž
๐‘ซ๐’†๐’‚๐’•๐’‰
๐‘จ๐’๐’ˆ๐’†๐’“
๐‘ป๐’“๐’–๐’•๐’‰
๐‘ด๐’‚๐’”๐’Œ๐’”
๐‘พ๐’‰๐’Š๐’•๐’† ๐‘ณ๐’Š๐’†๐’”
๐‘บ๐’–๐’Š๐’„๐’Š๐’…๐’† ๐‘ด๐’Š๐’”๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’
๐‘บ๐’„๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’Ž
๐‘ท๐’“๐’๐’‘๐’‰๐’†๐’„๐’š
๐‘ฏ๐’๐’Ž๐’† ๐‘บ๐’˜๐’†๐’†๐’• ๐‘ฏ๐’๐’Ž๐’†
๐‘จ๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’Š๐’
๐‘ฌ๐’‘๐’Š๐’๐’๐’ˆ๐’–๐’† || part 1
One Last Acknowledgement
๐‘ฌ๐’‘๐’Š๐’๐’๐’ˆ๐’–๐’† || part 2
๐˜ˆ๐˜ญ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜Œ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ
NEW FANFICT
SURPRISE!

๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’†๐’˜ ๐’‰๐’๐’• ๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’“๐’

33.1K 705 1.3K
Od alittlefreak101

,, We cannot become what we want by remaining what we are." - MD

-

It was the 31st August, Theo and I were fighting over something irrelevant. I don't really know what because I was only trying to annoy him. That's when Enzo came to visit.

,,Sup mate, come to see me one last time before the holidays?" Theo asks smirking

,,Something like that." Enzo replies with a wink.

I was trying not to pay them much attention so I ran up the stairs to pack my stuff before leaving tomorrow. While packing I heard a knock on my door. ,,Busy." I shout while searching for my hairbrush.

Silence. And when I thought that whoever knocked was gone, it started knocking again. ,,I said I'm busy!" I shout again, my patience in this household coming to an end.

But whoever it was didn't quite get the memo. ,,For Merlin's sake." I say under my breath while making my way to my door.

I tear open the door ready to scream at the person in front of me that I'm busy and ask if they're deaf for not hearing me say so twice. But when I do my breath gets caught in my throat. In front of me stands Enzo. I haven't realized that he's wearing a black suit when I was downstairs because I was rushing to get away from my brothers.

,,Hey." He starts.

,,I'm a little busy here. Can it wait?" I ask

,,No I'm afraid not."

I motion for him to come in and close the door behind us, heading back to my bathroom to find my fucking hairbrush.

,,So what is it that is so important." I ask while turning my bathroom upside down.

,,Where the fuck is my hairbrush." I whisper under my breath . I turn around to look in my room again but I'm stopped by Enzo leaning against the doorframe , ankles crossed and a hairbrush in his left hand. My hairbrush.

,,Looking for this?" He asks with a smirk on his face. I grab the hairbrush and pass him by the door, our bodies brushing while I murmur a thanks in return.

I pack my hairbrush in my trunk while asking ,,So, are u just gonna stand there and watch me pack or start talking and leave the room?" . Harsh. Oh well.

,, Feisty aren't you?", he questions ,,Nah I feel like staying for a change."

I roll my eyes and start for the bathroom again. He still leans against the doorframe not even carrying about moving away so I can get through. I stand in front of him huffing and cursing before I try to walk past him. ,,Stupid little-" i murmur but get caught off by him pinning me against the doorframe, our bodies touching, his breath hitting my face.

I look up at him not daring to breathe. He stares back and starts leaning in. ,,Don't" I manage to say through gritted teeth. He can't do that, it's already hard enough .

He backs off with a hurt look in his eyes. ,,Enzo we can't.. we can't do this."

,,Do what?" A voice asks from across the room. We both jump back our heads snapping to the door. Theo.

,,Nothing we were just..nothing." I panic.

,,Nothing to worry about mate, just Y/N being stubborn again. " he gestures sarcastically before leaving the room with a confused Theo on his trail.

I tried to ignore what just happened and finished talking. Later on that evening I went downstairs for dinner .

,,Where's Enzo?" I ask while sitting across from Theo, Father at the head of the table. Mother absent again. Maybe she's sucking someone off right now.

,,He had to go back , Malfoy duties, he'll be back tomorrow to say goodbye." Theo replies while picking at his food not quite hungry.

,,Oh so he's a Malfoy now huh." I scoff suddenly not hungry anymore.

,,Something like that."

,,Tell me Theo, how are the Malfoys?" I try. Knowing that he has to be polite and answer me when father is around.

,, Fancy them now do we sissy?"

I choked on my broccoli. I glare at him hoping he'll choke too .

,,Theo, just answer her question." Father says.

Theo glares at him before turning back to me. ,,Two words, exactly two words. Rich ignorance."

I raise a brow but don't question him any further. Enzo would make a good Malfoy.

After dinner I went to take a shower and checked my trunk one more time before going to sleep.

I woke up with a knock at the door before someone bursts in. I open my eyes to see a grinning Theo staring at me. ,,What?" I ask.

,,You slept in and you have 20 minutes to get ready before we're leaving. " he sings before leaving my room.

,,I fucking hate you." I shout. Fuck. Why didn't he wake me? I pull off the covers and head to my bathroom to brush my teeth and do my hair and makeup. Thank god I showered yesterday.

I put on some black eyeliner and mascara. My lashes are long enough so I don't have to put fake ones on. Staring in the mirror I realize somethings missing, red lipstick. I leave my hair in curls and go back to my room to get dressed. A white school skirt and a black sweater with a white collar underneath. I pull up my black high knee long socks and get in my black martens.

,,Y/N come down we're leaving.''
Yes I'm on time. I get my trunk and look around my room one last time before I head downstairs .

,,Where's father?" I ask while taking everyone in. Only mother and Theo are here.

,,He couldn't make it, had some important meeting to attend." Mother clears out.

,,Enzo is meeting us at the train station, he has to go meet this girl first. '' Theo adds with a smirk. A pain in the chest hits me. Wow, he moved on fast. Tears start building at the corners of my eyes realizing that I was probably nothing more than a good fuck to him. I blink furiously not letting any emotions show. I will not cry over a boy again.

,,Let's go now shall we.'' Mother cuts in short.

We headed out the door and apparated to Platform 9 ¾. I almost puked on the floor right then and there. Apparating is terrific on an empty stomach.

While saying our goodbyes to our mother we're greeted by Enzo.

,,Hey man, thought you might not come. " Theo says while patting him on the back.

,,Yeah sorry I was talking to my Aunt." He replies while hugging me tight. ,, Gonna miss me Y/N?"

,,Not even a little." I sing grinning.
I look behind Enzo to see the Malfoys 10 feet away. Luckily with their backs to us. I scowl and turn back to Enzo who is having a serious talk with mother.

The train whistles letting us know that we have to get on the train. I hug my mother and turn back to Enzo. He hugs my brother and then turns to hug me. "Take care Y/N." He whispers.
,,I'll miss you so much." I whisper back.

Theo picks both of our trunks and makes his way to the train with me after him. We get on the train and Theo leaves to go with his friends ,apologizing, saying that he'll meet me at the slytherin table. Maybe I should get sorted into Gryffindor just to tease him.

I finally find an empty compartment and sat myself next to the window admiring the view. The compartment door stirs me awake only now realizing that I fell asleep. I turn my head to the door to be met by two giant boys that could seriously exercise a little. I raise a brow not quite sure if I should say something or just wait until they sit down.

,,What are you two idiots doing, just get in for merlin's sake." A voice breaks the silence. The boys part to let the person into view. My eyes meet no one other then the blond bitch. My lips turn into a snarl and I roll my eyes at his cocky attitude.

,,What are you doing here?" He asks. Idiot.

,,What does it look like? Sitting, actually sleeping before your friends here woke me up." I gesture to the potato boys behind him.

,,This is my compartment Nott." He clarifies.

I look around before remarking ,,I don't see your name written on it."

,,Everyone knows that this is my compartment so get out."

,,No, I was here first. So either sit down and shut up or fuck off." I comment annoyed.

,,Get out or you'll regret it."

,,You'll do what?", I ask turning my attention back to the view outside ,,Throw me out?"

,,If that's what you want me to do." He replies before I feel cold hands picking me up and throwing me over one's shoulder.

,,Let me back down you blond twig." I try while hitting him with my hands. He doesn't seem fazed by it. Not gonna lie he is pretty strong for a twig.

He walks past the boys out of the compartment and throws me off his shoulder . Thankfully I land on my feet but my back hits the window hard. I groan in pain before looking back up at him.

He's smirking at me. Fucking bitch. ,,My bag is still in there." I state.

,,Your loss." He replies before entering his compartment again, shutting the door behind him.

I turn on my heels and start looking for a different compartment. ,, Hey you can sit with us." I turn around to be met by a red haired boy . ,,Sure."

I enter the compartment to find a duplicate of him sitting there. I sit down and look at both of them. They stare back at me grinning. ,,What?" I question finding myself smiling too.

,,You're new aren't you?" They ask in unison. Creepy.

,,Yeah how did you know?" I ask.
,,We saw your little conflict with Malfoy earlier. No one in their right mind who knows Malfoy would sit in his compartment willingly." One of them says.

I nod not wanting to say something that will embarrasse me even further.

,,I'm Fred by the way. And this is George Weasley. " one of them says.

,,I'm Y/N Nott." I reply.
,,Nott.", they repeat together ,,We finally meet the sister. Tell me, are there more of you?" Fred, I'm assuming, asks.

,,What does that mean." I ask laughing. ,,Well more pretty sisters obviously." George adds.

I blush and murmur a thank you before we talk a little more. Both of them leave the compartment so I can get dressed into my robes. They come back with their own robes on but instead of a plain black robe like mine , they have an orange tie too. Gryffindors.

We talk a little longer before the train comes to a stop. I bid my goodbyes and go back to Malfoy's compartment to get my bag only to find it missing. Damn it.

We get off the train to be met by a giant man , who I'm assuming is Hagrid from one of my talks with Theo. He's calling the first years over to him and I find myself walking towards him too. Theo said I have to go with him because I'm new.

We make our way to Hogwarts on boats and I can't help but admire the view. Hogwarts is amazing. Once we arrive we walk in groups through the long gigantic hallways to two big wood doors which I'm assuming are the doors to the great hall. I find myself feeling nervous. Being new is never fun. And as much as I like attention, I also hate it when it comes to over 500 students watching me.

The doors open showing four long tables with students waiting for the first years to enter. I look at each table taking in their house. On the right side are Hufflepuff, next to them Gryffindor, on the left side Slytherin and then Ravenclaw.

At the front a fifth table with the stuff. In front, a tall woman standing next to a stool with a hat , probably the sorting hat, in her hand. We make our way towards the front everyone staring at me. Great time to be the only new 5th year student. I hold my chin high not showing any weakness even tho inside, I'm dying of anxiety . A low whistle and someone clapping, shouting my name makes me snap my head to the Gryffindor table.

Fred and George are grinning at me holding their thumbs up. I smile brightly and turn my attention back to the front. The tall woman clears her throat, having everyone's attention. Wow, what a powerful woman.

,,Y/N Nott." My eyes widen at the realization that I'm going to be sorted first. I slowly walk towards the stool, all eyes on me. I try to look as confident as possible when the tall woman puts the sorting hat on my head.

,,Aha! The Nott's daughter I see. Finally attending Hogwarts with your brother." He speaks. ,, Very smart. A Ravenclaw maybe, but also loyal, a good Hufflepuff. But I see something else in you, like brother like sister. Let it be... SLYTHERIN!"

-
Hello guys! Yey Finally posted again. What do we think about our interactions with Draco Malfoy? This will be a long ride so buckle up. You can vote or smt... idk. Love ya

Pokraฤovat ve ฤtenรญ

Mohlo by se ti lรญbit

17K 261 40
"Dammit Hermione! Why can't you just stay out of my business!", Mattheo shouts. I wonder that same thing. "Say something!", he bellows, slamming hi...
122K 2.1K 101
Draco and Mattheo perfectly contrasted one another. They're like day and night. And I can't decide if I prefer the sun or moon. ...
301K 5.3K 14
Y/n and Draco Malfoy were being forced into an arranged marriage by their parents. Only to find out they hate each other since Draco used to bully an...
2.3K 89 15
๐‘ฏ๐’† ๐’˜๐’‚๐’” ๐’๐’๐’๐’š ๐’Ž๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’• ๐’•๐’ ๐’‘๐’“๐’๐’•๐’†๐’„๐’• ๐’‰๐’†๐’“ ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’„๐’‚๐’–๐’”๐’† ๐’๐’‡ ๐’‰๐’Š๐’” ๐’…๐’–๐’•๐’š ๐’•๐’ ๐’‰๐’Š๐’” ๐’‡๐’‚๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“. โœง...