You...Complete Me (Completed)

-_Anamika_-

American Boy - Indian Girl After marriage love story He is an American. A renowned doctor working in New York... Еще

Author's Note
- 1 -
- 2 -
- 3 -
- 4 -
- 5 -
- 6 -
- 7 -
- 8 -
- 9 -
- 10 -
- 11 -
- 12 -
- 13 -
- 14 -
- 15 -
- 16 -
- 17 -
* Wedding Invitation *
- 18 - Part 1
- 18 - Part 2
- 19 -
- 20 -
- 21 -
- 22 -
- 23 -
- 24 -
- 25 -
- 26 -
- 27 -
- 28 -
- 29 -
🌟
- 30 -
- 31 -
- 32 -
- 33 -
- 34 -
- 35 -
- 36 -
- 37 -
- 38 -
- 39 -
- 40 -
- 41 -
- 42 -
- 43 -
- 44 -
- 46 -
- 47 -
- 48 -
- 49 -
- 50 -
🌟 🌟
- 51 -
- 52 -
- 53 -
- 54 -
- 55 -
- 56 -
- 57 -
- 58 -
- 59 -
- 60 -
- 61 -
- 62 -
- 63 -
- 64 -
- 65 -
- 66 -
- 67 -
- 68 -
- 69 -
- 70 -
- 71 -
- 72 -
- 73 -
- 74 -
- 75 -
- 76 -
- 77 -
- 78 -
Announcement
- 79 -
- 80 -
- Epilogue -
💟 Thank you 💟
- Bonus chapter -

- 45 -

22.9K 1.2K 283
-_Anamika_-

○ Edward Ryan's POV ○

On my way to our bedroom, I heard a voice. To be precise, I heard Carol's speak "Everything went wrong. Shit!! How did she get that courage to shout at us?" Who shouted at them?

I stopped there to listen. Now I heard Mel speak "Yeah. I thought she's a weak one and also naive. We should have planned something big. Stephen!! you could have done something when she tried to threatened you with that broken bottle. Diya!! Diya!! Diya!! I hate that bloody name" she shouted. Diya!! What?? So, they are talking about her? What did they do and what plan had failed?

This time I peeped in and saw those three. Carol and Stephen were sitting and Mel was pacing back and forth, thinking intensely. For plotting against someone, they are discussing it with such seriousness. Think how much negativity they have in their mind.

Then I saw Stephen reply "I didn't expect her suddenly with broken glass and pepper spray. Most importantly the recorder she had in her bag. I didn't expect her to be like this" he said with frustration.

Then Mel continued "Anyways past is past. We have another chance. Let us upload this pic and spoil her name" she said and I saw Carol smile wickedly.

Pic?? What's that?? I can't just keep quiet for this. So, I walked fast and snatched the phone from her. Those three stood up and looked at me shocked.

"EDWARD....that.." Mel stammered and I showed my hand to stop.

"Stop. It's Ryan for you and what are you guys doing? Didn't get sleep?" I asked casually. Seeing me like this, their expression changed to a fake smile.

"That actually we were discussing about tomorrow's wedding" Carol barged in and said.

"Oh is it? I am not getting sleep and I can join too" I turned to her and said. Stephen looked at me in suspicion.

"Actually we finished our discussion and were about to go. Can I get my phone then?" Mel asked me and tried to snatch it from me.

"Not until I see the party group pics. I can see it right?" I asked her and she looked at me nervously.

"Ahhh...Ryan..my head is paining suddenly. Can you get me some medicine?" Carol said with her hands on her head and acting perfectly. So this is called distraction. Very funny.

"Ohh...I think it's alcohol effects. Let me go get the medicine" I said and walked out with the mobile in my hand.

After a minute, I came in and handed over the glass filed with pink liquid to Carol and said "This will lessen your headache. Have it"

Seeing that she looked at Mel nervously and again turned to me and said "I think am fine now"

"Drink this. It will help. Trust me" I said and she nervously drank the liquid because she was left with no choice.

"Ok. Then let's go sleep" Mel said and I turned to go. But, I heard her speak "Ryan, you forgot to give me my phone. I have to make a call to my boyfriend"

I slowly turned and stretched my hand to give the phone. When she came to get it, I smiled and reverted "You forgot to show me the pics"

"OK.. I will show" she said, taking the phone from my hand and searched for the pics. After that she showed me some pics.

"Come on Mel. Show me the pic that you wanted to upload" I asked and she looked at me shocked when Stephen interrupted.

"Mel just show him the pic. Anyway he will see it after you upload it. Let him see how his wife is bit**" before he finished the word, I gave a hard punch on his nose. He flinched in pain.

He was about to hit me back when Carol held him "You all tested my patience. Just show me the damn pics" I shouted at Mel.

She shivered as she scrolled through her phone and showed me the picture. It was like Stephen trying to kiss Diya. This is it, I couldn't control my anger. How dare he?

I pushed Carol to one side and started beating him. I hit Stephen under the jaw, and he stepped back and swung at me. I shrugged my shoulder up and took the punch on it. I hit him four times, three lefts and a right in the face. He stumbled back, blood rushing from his nose.

That time, Diya came running in and stopped me by standing in front of me.

"Stop it Edward" she said with watery eyes. But I dragged her to my right side and I hit him again. He staggered back, then dropped down into a sitting position. Pain shot through his head. The blood dripped warmly down his cheek. His left eye wouldn’t focus.

Diya shouted this time "Listen to me Edward. Stop it. I said stopppp" she said but I couldn't control. With the last hard punch on his stomach he flinched and collapsed onto the floor.

"How dare you touch my wife? Bitch? How dare you call her that? I will kill you without any evidence that you lived in this world and " I turned to the girls and shouted

"I know about you both. But, I didn't think you would be this cheap. I won't hurt any women so am leaving you both. Delete those pictures NOW"

To that Mel deleted the pics and looked at me "Ryan...actually...Diya" Mel said but I stopped her.

"Don't try anything new and make me angry even more than I am. I won't leave you just like that this time if you speak anything bad. I know my wife and I know you too. DIYA.. she means the world to me. You have to face me before you think of doing anything to her. Mind it" I shouted and saw them standing simply without any guilt or helped stephen or anything of that sort.

I looked at Stephen and said "Who is Diya to you Stephen? She is protecting you from me. But, look at them. They were and are just looking at you in pain. You idiot. Atleast from now on, try to earn some people who genuinely cares for you"

"And you both. You didn't realize your mistake right?" I asked them and they stood simply like nothing happened but Carol was crying. In Mel's eyes, I could just see anger.

"Ok...I knew this. So, for your kind information, I added medicine in the water which you drank now Miss.Carol. The medicine will make you go into paralysis. This is the punishment you get. Now, I will see who dares to plot against my wife. You medicine works in half an hr. Already 25 mins gone so you have just 5 mins" I said and Carol looked at me panicked. She ran to me and apologized holding my legs.

"Ryan save me please. I'm sorry pleasee please. How can you do this to me, Ryan? I'm sorry for hurting your wife" she cried.

"Not to me. Apologize to Diya now. Right now and you too Mel" I pointed out to Mel. Carol got up, walked to Diya and apologized. But, Mel nodded a no.

"No...no..I won't do that" Mel shouted.

"You won't do that even if your sister condition worsens?"I asked her and she looked at Carol for few seconds.

"I won't apologize to ...." She didn't complete. Ofcourse she will have to fear to tell my wife's name. She stiffened and continued "MEL won't apologize to anyone" she said, turning to the other side.

Diya came next to me and touched my arm as I looked at her "Leave her Edward. It's ok.  It's total waste to talk to people who won't change. Let's go" she said softly.

I bent down, looked at Carol and said "Look at your sister. You support her. But, she won't let go of her ego for you. You listened to her right. Atleast learn a lesson from this. I didn't add anything in that. It's just good for digestion" saying that, I straightened and walked to the door. Before that I turned again and said "Remember my words, Diya is everything to me. Don't dare to hurt her AND don't show all your digusting faces to me ever again" 

Saying that, I slammed the door and we walked out.

We got in our room and I turned to Diya and asked "What happened there? Give me the voice recorder"

"Edward..that...I'm sorry...I didn't mean... to...hide it from you" she paused each word, studying my face to see what mood am in.

"Then tell me what?" I asked her and saw her in teary eyes.

"I didn't want to make a big issue and make you worried because of this small thing" she said and came to hug me but I moved a step back.

"Don't come near me and try to pacify me. So, if you tell me. It's like I will make the small things into a big issue. The care I show is funny and stupid for you" I said, looking at her angrily. Really I am hurt deep inside.

-×-×-×-×-×-

Precap - It's obviously how Diya pacifies Ryan and there's a small cute, lovely .......... there too ♡
*fill in your own answers in the blank*

Our book has ranked #3 in Indian out of 12.6k book. It's a big thing to me. Thanks all for that. Then coming to this chapter. My regular dialogue - How's the chapter guys??

Next update -  Sunday night

- 1613 words -

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

His Uncertain Love Parkavi

Любовные романы

26K 1.7K 34
Unedited! Is it wrong to have feelings towards your husband ?? Yes, it is, in Amaya's case. Amaya, a girl whose life is controlled by her parents, sh...
162K 5.7K 52
American man-Indian girl Arranged marriage love story Story in single line: Not a love marriage but love after marriage Anu's a girl who'd never bee...
Anything for you annsgirls

Любовные романы

1.1M 72K 138
When does a hero becomes villian ? If he felt something important is snatching from him what he can do for saving his love ? Anything, which can ev...
45.4K 2.8K 51
"𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐎𝐍𝐄" One year is all it takes for strangers to become deep lovers. One Year contract marriage is all takes to attracti...