Sugar Daddy | Jikook

By minieDiminie

"Are you a Sugar Daddy, by any chance?" Jimin says, as he looks at his hand that is perfectly being securely... More

Chapter 1: Heart snatcher
Chapter 2: What...?
Chapter 3: The same different person
Chapter 4: The god damn contract
Chapter 5: It's just a job (M)
Chapter 6: Good boy (M)
Chapter 7: The one with the two souls
Chapter 8: The broken past
Chapter 9: Sugar Daddy
Chapter 11: Doll face (M)
Chapter 12: Once upon a killer (M)
Chapter 13: Crap. I'm in love
Chapter 14: Affection
Chapter 15: Love
Chapter 16: Court him (M)
Chapter 17: Ten kisses (M)
Chapter 18: You're a genius
Chapter 19: Uh oh
Chapter 20: Crazy for you
Chapter 21: Mine for good (M)
Chapter 22: S for Shower. Or? (M)
Chapter 23: Surprise!
Chapter 24: Surprise? Make it double!
Chapter 25: A family man
Chapter 26: Gasp (M)
Chapter 27: Warning! Danger Ahead
Chapter 28: Breaking news
Chapter 29: Sweet but psycho (M)
Chapter 30: True colours
Chapter 31: Stranger danger
Chapter 32: Yours (M)
Chapter 33: The calls of reality
Chapter 34: Two worlds
Chapter 35: Promise (M)
Chapter 36: Help me (M)
Chapter 37: Lost and found
Chapter 38: Welcome (End)
SEQUEL : THE HEIST

Chapter 10: Stalker

9.4K 542 78
By minieDiminie

"Do you even see me? Do you know who I am? Or how do I look now? You don't like me like that.
-Jungkook, Decalcomania-"

•Third POV•

Jimin walks back and forth around the house. Trying to find Jungkook's stuff to prepare him to go to his workplace, this morning. Jimin is doing a pretty good job on being able to wakes up earlier than Jungkook himself, so that he can prepares him his breakfast, and can walks him towards the exit of the house.

As Jimin finishes the last thing on his list for the morning, he glances at the clock, that shows him that it's now 7.20 a.m.

"Oh god... he's late." Jimin thought to himself, as he walks in towards the Alpha's room, and seeing Jungkook wearing his all-black shirt, blazer, and his black slacks. His raven hair that reaches to his cheekbones, are being perfectly volume, as Jimin can't help but to stare at him. How can he not, when this man in front of him is looking like a whole four course meal? But then, he shakes his thoughts away, and walks towards him. Remembering that Jungkook is going to be late for work.

"Daddy, why aren't you finished yet? You're late. Where's your tie?" Jimin questions, as he looks around, and sees a black tie laying on the bed, as he takes it, and goes in front of the Alpha to tie it nicely around his neck.

His cheeks are heating up, when Jungkook's hands reaching out to hold his waist. Jimin swears that he can see how Jungkook's eyes are staring at him, like he's going to attack him at any seconds.

"T-There. Finish." Jimin says, as he pat the Alpha's hard chest.

"Thanks." Jungkook smiles, as Jimin returns him the same smile.

"Come, and grab your things. I'll go get your sandwich that I've made earlier." Jimin states, as he grabs the raven's hand towards the living room, as Jungkook chuckles.

"You do know that I can come late to my workplace, right?"

"You are not going to come late to your workplace, just because you're the company's CEO." Jimin talks back, as he walks towards the kitchen, and search for a food container. As soon as he finds the one that's not too big, he puts the sandwiches inside it, and places the container inside Jungkook's briefcase.

"Makes sure you eat your breakfast, okay?"

"Okay." Jungkook says, before he walks inside his daughter's room to scent her, and comes back towards Jimin, who is waiting for him in front of the door.

"Have a safe drive to work, Daddy."

"I will." Jungkook smiles, before he kisses Jimin on the lips, and scent him on his scent gland. Knowing it too well that the Omega likes it when he does that, as Jimin always asks him to scent him before he goes to bed.

"Be a good boy while I'm at work. Okay?"

"Okay. Goodbye, Daddy."

"Goodbye, Sweetheart." The both of them shares a smile on their face, as Jungkook steps out from the door of his house. And as soon as Jimin close the door, his smile falters slightly. The sparkles on his both eyes are no longer there. Leaving a cold expression on his face.

It's not like he doesn't know if Jimin will be lying to his face, once he gets to work.

Smiling his dark smile that has a thousands of bad meanings, he gets into his silver mercedes, as he drives towards the Golden Closet building.

"Where the fuck is my report that I've asked you to do?" Jungkook asks his employee. A clear rage in his voice, as he stares at the Beta in front of him. If looks could kill, the Beta is sure is going to die on the spot.

"I-it's not done yet, Mr Jeon..."

"What? I asked you to finish just one report on Friday. You had two days of not coming to work, right? Why can't you finished it at that time?" He questions once again, as he pokes his tounge on his cheek in annoyance, when the employee in front of him remains silent.

"Look. I'll give you the time to finish this today, until five O'clock in the evening. Make sure you'll finish this report, and send it to me. If I'm not seeing you at my office by that time...Then pack your things, and get out of this building. I don't want to see your face anymore. You're fired. Understood?" Jungkook states. Trying his best not to snap.

"Y-yes, Mr Jeon. Again, I'm sorry." The employee says. His voice is shaking.

"Mina, check the clock. Make sure that he'll never step his foot into this building again, if he's late." Jungkook says towards Mina, his secretary, as she nods.

"Of course, Mr Jeon."

"Hm. You guys are dismissed." And with that, he watches his two employees walk out of his office, as he rest his back against his office chair. Sighing.

But sadly, there's no peace and quiet for him. Because at about one minutes later, he receives a call on his phone, as he groans. Picking up the call on his phone.

"What do you want, Namjoon hyung?"

"Who is this I'm speaking on the phone right now? JK, or Jungkook?"

"It's JK. Now what do you want?"

Namjoon chuckles. He really knows the two personalities of his younger brother very well. And honestly, he prefers Jungkook's personality better than JK's. But he's used to the both of them. Actually.

"Nothing. It's nice to meet you, JK."

"You annoying ass bitch. I'm busy. So you're better be fast before Jungkook takes over."

"Fine. Actually, I'm calling you now, to remind you that you have an appointment with me by tomorrow."

"I what?! There's no way that I'm going to spend my whole day at your stupid boring therapy room. Or whatever you called it."

"Ouch. I actually enjoys my job. You know?"

"So you're telling me that you're actually enjoys seeing other people suffer? Tch. You're no difference than me, hyung."

"JK...You know that's not true. I love you. And as your brother plus your therapist, I'm just trying to help you. So please. Come to my place by tomorrow."

Namjoon pleads. As there's a five second moments of silence from Jungkook.

"Do you really meant it, hyung? Do you really loves me?"

Jungkook asks. Tapping his index finger on the table, as he nervously bite his lips.

"Of course I do. As your brother, I really love you. And that's the only thing on why I really wanted to help you."

And there is it again. A moment of silence between them, as Jungkook sighs.

"Fine. I'll go. I love you too, Namjoon hyung."

"I love you more, Kook-ah. See you tomorrow!"

"Yeah...See you tomorrow...I guess..."

And with that, he hangs up the call, and rest his head on his table. When he hears the door open, followed by the sound of the footsteps coming towards him, he sighs once again.

"For fucks sake, Eunwoo. It's a fucking eight in the morning!" Jungkook shouts feeling annoyed. But the Alpha in front of him just rolls his eyes. Taking his seat in front of him.

"But I just got here." Euwoo says, as he grins at Jungkook.

Jungkook groans. "Now why are you here? Why can't you people just let me have a moment for myself?"

"I don't know. Maybe because I miss my best friend? The most important person to me?" Eunwoo jokes.

"Important my ass." Jungkook sass, as Eunwoo laughs. "You promised me that I get to look at him. Now show me. I want to know how he looks like."

"Who?" Jungkook asks. Dumbfounded. "The Omega that you keeps talking about over and over. Or have you forgotten about our chat? You won't stop texting me last night, saying that he is so adorable and stuff. God. You're so whipped to eternity, Kook."

"No I'm not. Now move. He's mine." Jungkook growls. But it doesn't scare Eunwoo at all. Instead, he keeps begging on Jungkook to show him Jimin's face.

"Please, please, please!"

"Why am I friends with you again?" Jungkook sarcastically asks, as he rolls his eyes, and opens his computer. And on his computer screen, there it is.

A real time live video of Jimin, playing with his daughter at his house.

He knows that Jimin isn't aware about all of the little cameras and microphones, that he has hide, and attached at every corners of his house before Jimin had even moved into his place for the first time. But it's the only way to know if Jimin isn't really just acting good in front of him. And the reason to why he he did that, was because he has a trust issue.

But instead of seeing Jimin yelling at his daughter, or invite a random people over to his place, he is witnessing the most cutest thing ever, that makes his heart instantly melt, like how the ice cubes melted when they're below the hot sun.

It is nothing, other than Jimin teaching his ten months year old daughter on how to crawl. And how Jimin's sweet voice talking towards his daughter is everything to him. And the smile, and giggles on Aerum's face when Jimin attacks her by kissing her all over her face...He finally decides it. He really likes to stalk Jimin.

"What the fuck, you're right. I'm whipped for him." A small smile twitches on his lips.

Looks like somebody is going to get his rewards for being a good boy.

To be continued•

NAJSNSJDBBDDBBDBSJ YOU KNOW WHAT'S IN STORE FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER, PEOPLE!

⛳RED FLAG!⛳ 🤩🤩

And Jimin!! Omg😭😭

I don't celebrate Christmas, but this is just ✨wow✨

Love you guys! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.6K 3.2K 23
Will Jimin let his guard down to the possibility of a new love or does he still long for the husband he's already lost? And will their budding rela...
261K 18K 61
🐥🐰 : Pure Fiction 🖤 __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : "Do you think I'm scared because I'm a virgin" Jungk...
22.5K 1.4K 9
[A/B/O + Mafia AU] Jimin and Jungkook were childhood friends and later, high school sweethearts. However, the day of his birthday, Jungkook and his f...
30.4K 4.1K 29
(Short chapters) "How old are you?" Jimin tucked in a piece of hair behind his ear before looking at Jungkook with his ocean blue eyes. "I am twenty...