~DELIRIOUS~

By -MaydayFics-

[Book One] Delirious is either in an acutely disturbed state of mind resulting from illness or intoxication... More

✨DELIRIOUS LOVE✨
✨PROLOGUE✨
✨1✨
✨2✨
✨3✨
✨4✨
✨5✨
✨6✨
✨7✨
✨9✨
✨10✨
✨11✨
✨12✨
✨13✨
✨14✨
✨15✨
⚡️Delirious hate⚡️
⚡️1⚡️
⚡️2⚡️
⚡️3⚡️
⚡️4⚡️
⚡️5⚡️
⚡️6⚡️
⚡️7⚡️
⚡️8⚡️
⚡️9⚡️
⚡️10⚡️
⚡️11⚡️
⚡️12⚡️
⚡️13⚡️
⚡️14⚡️
⚡️15⚡️
⚡️16⚡️
⚡️17⚡️
⚡️18⚡️
⚡️19⚡️⚠️
⚡️20⚡️
Insatiable and Racy
Should I?

✨8✨

1.9K 99 107
By -MaydayFics-

Aisha watched as Elijah took a handkerchief out his suit wiping his hands, " You look surprised to see me. I guess it wasn't you who removed the dagger from my chest."

Klaus moved in front of Aisha still facing Elijah watching Elijah walk up to him, " You look like you could use a drink. And we have a lot to discuss, so shall we?"

Aisha could feel the anger radiating from Elijah so she moved to the side knowing he was about to make a move on Klaus. He had that look in his eyes.

Elijah dropped the handkerchief and jumped to punch Klaus in the face before throwing him through the glass.

Aisha felt like it was time for her to go so she walked out the house but not before hearing, " Easy! I just finished renovating!"

Aisha got into her car and drove home. She got right into the shower before saying hey to K and her sisters who were watching a movie in the living room.

She was tired and done for the day. She will try again tomorrow.

_________________§__________________

Stefan looked down at Aisha on top of her, " Are you sure, you want to do this Aisha?"

Aisha nodded her head before Stefan left little kisses on her body.

Aisha was in her matching lace bra and panties, she was smiling when she felt Damon bite down on her neck drinking from it.

She moaned when she felt Klaus kissing the other side of her neck, she couldn't handle all of them attacking her body.

Stefan pulled Aisha panties down with his teeth before placing kisses around her pussy.

She felt eyes on her and looked across the room at Elijah, she was about to ask a question but she felt Damon twist her nipples while kissing her neck.

She felt Stefan speed her pussy with two fingers, licking her pearl in one swipe.

Stefan licked her clit non-stop causing her to lift off the bed only to get pushed back down. Nothing was heard but the sound of her moans and Stefan's slurping filled the air.

Klaus chuckled before grabbing her head and attaching his lips to her mouth.

" Stefan save some for me", Damon said making Stefan switch places with him.

" My turn", Damon said before attaching his mouth to Aisha's pussy.

She moaned into Klaus' mouth when she felt Damon enter two fingers into her while flicking his tongue viciously on her clit using vampire speed.

Aisha eyes roll to the back of her head as she reached down to grip his hair.

Aisha then looked over and saw Elijah stroking his dick while keeping eye contact with her.

Aisha woke up with sweat dripping down her forehead and a pool in between her legs.

She thought she was on her period, so she removed the covers to look only to find it was indeed her wetness and not her period wetness.

She shook her head before getting out the bed heading to the bathroom to take a hot shower.

She was glad her shower cap was on her head because she would've got her hair wet and would've been pissed.

She washed up and rinsed trying not to get her hair wet like she did earlier.

Aisha got out the shower wrapping a towel around her and walking out to pick out her clothes she's wearing for the day today.

As Aisha was putting on lotion while brushing her teeth, she looked at the time to notice it was 1:20 pm. This was the longest she ever slept.

She put on her deodorant after spraying perfume on her arms and neck.

Aisha put on a yellow mini-skirt that covered her ass with a purple tube top and a yellow jacket.

She had on purple open-toe heels to top it off.

Aisha was done with her morning routine about to walk out the door when she forgot to do her hair.

Aisha put her silk wrap into a tight high ponytail, luckily she didn't use rubber bands because if she did, it would have pulled out some of her hair.

She laid her edges down with her edge control making the ponytail more appealing in her eyes.

She put on her lipgloss and grabbed her keys, wallet, and phone before walking out her room and down the stairs.

Aisha walked into the kitchen to see her cousins and sisters, " Hey whores".

" Hey sis, you look pretty.", Trina said while eating noodles.

Aisha smiled, " Thank you. What we doing today?"

Tee smirked, " I don't know what yall doing but I'm hanging out with my friend."

Aisha zoned out thinking about the dream she had. Why was she thinking about them? She just seen Elijah yesterday and here she is dreaming about fucking the man. It didn't make sense.

Trina snapped her fingers in Aisha's face, " uh, Hello? Anyone up there."

Aisha rolled her eyes, " I'm fine."

" You don't seem like it. You sure you okay?", K asked.

Aisha smiled before laying her head on K's shoulder, " I'm fine. Really, just thinking about my powers." Aisha was lying and all of them could sense that.

" Uh uh, Nope spill it. What's up?", Trina asked.

" Okay. I had a dream.", Aisha said before staring at their facial expressions.

" Okay, Martha Luthera kinga, what did you dream about?", Be-be said next.

Aisha laughed, " I had a sex dream about Damon, Stefan, Klaus, and Elijah. Don't judge me, it just happened." Aisha was waiting for them to scold her but nothing came.

" Shiddd, I'd dream about they fine ass too but that's nothing to be ashamed about, A. It's life.", be-be said.

Tee smiled, " And we would never judge you." Trina nodded in agreement.

" Who's Elijah?", K said.

Be-Be answered her, " Girl, Klaus brother."

K shaped her mouth into an o before getting up.

" Alright, see you hoes later.", K said before kissing each of them on the forehead.

Tee got up, " Well, I guess I will see y'all later, love y'all."

Trina was the second to last one to leave saying she's going to her boyfriend house.

Aisha told her to be careful and call her if something happen.

Be-be was on the phone with Bonnie. She hung up the phone looking over at Aisha.

" So, our mother is back and Bonnie wants me to help them unseal a fucking coffin, I really don't want to see this lady, Aisha but imma go because Bonnie was pleading me to come.", Be-be said once she was off the phone.

Be-be grabbed her stuff before looking at Aisha, " She said you can help if you want?"

Aisha shook her head no, " I'm good, y'all need family time."

Aisha laughed when be-be threw paper at her before sticking up her middle-finger walking out.

Aisha got up to cook her some pancakes because she had taste for them, she put on her 90s playlist.

If you( feelin' like lovin' me)
If you( feelin' like kissin' me)
If you( Feelin' like, lovin' me, Holdin' me)

Aisha was singing the song loudly before her phone ringed causing the music to stop.

She looked at the caller ID to see Stefan calling her. She rolled her eyes not answering.

Damon called next, after that she turned off her phone.

Aisha was doing nothing but listening to music on her speaker and taking pictures of herself in mirrors. She was in her own world really, she felt free of everything.

2 hours later, Aisha was now outside in the backyard writing in her diary while on a swing.

Aisha had this swing installed their third day in their house. She loved it.

What is hate? Is hate something you should hold in your heart?

I wanna say hate can be the falling of certain people. Hate can be reciprocated.
I don't hate anyone. But I hate feelings
That hoe can really jump off a fucking bridge
How the fuck is she even in my life?
Why do I have to put up with her.
Feelings is annoying.

Aisha was going to continue to write but she heard something running past her with speed.

She got up from the swing and took out fire in her hand ready to throw it at the person invading her home.

She didn't hear anything so she put away the fire ball and turned back around only to jump when she see Damon and Stefan staring at her.

" Hello, Aisha. You didn't bother answering our phone calls, so we came here instead.", Damon said while following her into the house before getting stopped by the veil.

Aisha turned around and looked at them, " What, do y'all want now?"

Stefan smirked, " First, can you invite us in? Then we'll tell you."

Aisha hesitated before telling them to come in. She walked to the front of the house and sat down.

Damon and Stefan followed her, Damon being the first to speak, " We need you to come to an agreement meeting with us."

Aisha raised her eyebrow while Stefan continued, " We're trying to stall Klaus while Bonnie, Abby, and her little sister work on opening the coffin we kept."

Aisha stood up, " You got to be kidding me."

Damon walked towards her, " All you have to do is be apart of the agreement, that already keeps him away. You are what makes him lose track of time."

Aisha looked at him before grabbing her keys and letting out a scream, " Uhh!"

She walked past Damon and Stefan who were looking at each other smirking.

Aisha got into her car while Damon and Stefan got into Damon's.

She followed them all the way to Klaus house.

It took them 15 minutes to get there. Aisha got out the car, fixing her clothes while Damon and Stefan waited on her before knocking on the door.

" You look beautiful", Stefan said leaning over to whisper in Aisha's ear.

She looked at him before whispering, " Thank you."

Damon leaned over in the other ear whispering, " I agree."

Aisha bit her lip before whispering a thank you. Just as she said it the door opened and Elijah's face was the only thing she focused on.

" Niklaus, our guess has arrived bringing an additional guess.", Elijah said before letting them in.

Aisha smiled at him before walking in.

They walked in to see Klaus standing with two girls behind him, " Damon. Stefan. Love. Elijah tells me you seek an audience. Very bold. Let's discuss the terms of our agreement like civilized men and woman, shall we?"

Aisha stood behind while Elijah walked past, " It's better to indulge him."

Aisha counted the seats and saw only four seats. She didn't like that at all.

Stefan stepped further into the room, " I didn't, uh, come here to eat, Klaus. In fact, I didn't want to come here at all. But I was told I had to, 'cause you would hear us out."

Aisha so badly want to nod her head in agreement but she had a different reason from Stefan. I mean she did just have a dream including all the men standing in this room.

Klaus smiled, " Hmm. Well, we can sit and eat or I can reach down your throats and pull out your insides. Choice is yours with an exclusion of love of course."

Aisha noticed that one girl was bringing in another chair and another pulling out the chair for Klaus.

The food was being brought out and put on the table. The 4 men all sat down while Aisha stood looking at the painting on the wall. It was actually a beautiful painting.

Klaus was smiling at her, " Do you find the painting more interesting than the food, love?"

Aisha turned her head to look at him, " Yeah, it's pretty. Where did you get it?"

He smirked at her, " I did it myself, love."

Aisha smiled before walking to the table watching as Elijah got up and walked to her pulling her chair out.

She smiled up at him after sitting down whispering a thank you. He only nodded at her before sitting back down. Stefan, Klaus, and Damon all looked on and had the same emotion.

Jealousy, Aisha could smell it oozing off of them but didn't know why. He just pulled out a chair for her, that's it.

A waitress was pouring wine into Damon's cup, " Thank you, Love. Hmm."

Damon was looking at the waitress ass as she walked away while Klaus talked, " I notice you lost your appetite."

Aisha looked over at Stefan eating while Damon talked to Stefan, " Eat. I thought we agreed that we would leave the grumpy Stefan at home."

The pure silence and Stefan's childish behavior was making Aisha laugh but she covered it up with a cough while Stefan picked up the fork and ate one piece of food he had on his plate.

" That's the spirit. Isn't this nice? The 5 of us dining together. Such a treat.",Klaus said.

Klaus looked around before continuing, " Is this what you had in Mind when you pulled the dagger out of my brother?"

" Well, I know how he felt about you. So I figured, the more... the merrier.", Damon said.

Damon stuck the meat into his mouth before winking at Elijah.

" Well, Elijah and I have had our share of quarrels over the centuries, but always make it through.", Klaus said eating as Aisha got a text from her ex.

Aisha was confused as to why he was texting her now. She put her phone face down on the table with a confused face. She didn't want to even open the text.

Elijah was just staring at Aisha as Stefan talked, " Kind of like, uh, you and Rebekah, right? Where is she, by the way?"

Aisha knew where this conversation was going as Stefan continued picking up his drink, " Last I checked, she was still daggered because you were afraid to face her."

Aisha phone kept dinging with text messages but she didn't check them, At all. And wasn't going to anytime soon.

Damon looked at Stefan before Klaus answered, " If you're referring to the fact that Rebekah knows I killed our mother... I've already come clean to Elijah."

Aisha phone ringed loudly causing all of them to look at her.

" What? It's nothing. I have to go answer this. Be right back.", Aisha said before getting up and walking outside not before hearing Damon say, " Hey, Stef, Remember when you killed dad?"

Aisha walked outside answering the phone, " Anthony, why are you calling me?"

Anthony laughed, " I missed you, baby. When you coming back to Chicago?"

" Never, now I'm finna block you because you doing too damn much. I told you when I come here, don't call my phone. And what you do? Called my phone.", Aisha yelled getting angry.

She moved ran to her car before it started rain heavy.

The 4 men noticed that it started raining and furrowed their eyebrows. Klaus and Stefan know what it was but Stefan and Damon didn't.

" Baby, look, I know I cheated but every man cheats. It's the way we learn. Just give me another chance. She doesn't love me like you do. Please baby?", Anthony said into the phone.

Aisha didn't say anything because she was too mad, she saw the lighting strike near a tree luckily not burning it.

She couldn't think so she hanged up the phone and blocked his number.

Anthony was her first love. They had a unbreakable bond until she caught him in bed with another woman.

She didn't really get mad at the woman and was mad at Anthony because that's who she gave her virginity too and that's the person she said I love you to and meant it.

Every since then Aisha was glad, they were moving back to Mystic falls.

The storm stopped before she got out the car and walked back in, smoothing down her skirt as she sat down.

They all looked at her, Elijah being the first one to speak, " Are you alright, Aisha?"

Aisha smiled but everyone seen how fake the smile was compared to her real smile they loved, " I'm fine, thank you for asking me."

Klaus was about to say something but his brother grabbed his arm and shook his head, so he continued eating.

Elijah cleared his throat, " Stefan. Where is the lovely Elena tonight?"

" I don't know. Ask Damon?", Stefan said causing Aisha to laughed.

Klaus laughed making Aisha get butterflies in her stomach, " I'm sorry, you missed so much. Ah, a trouble in paradise."

Aisha was drinking about to drink her wine when he said that making her crack up.

She tried to hold the fucking laugh in but that just made it funnier.

" One more word about Elena, and, uh, this dinner is over.", Stefan said which made Aisha laugh harder. She was tempted to make this dinner end of it was that easy.

Damon spoke up as Klaus put a finger on his mouth shushing Aisha, " You know what, probably best just to keep Elena in the do not discuss pile."

" I beg to differ but go on", Aisha whispered before chuckling.

Klaus chuckled, " it's just the allure of the petrova doppelgänger is still so strong. What do you say, Brother? Should we tell them about Tatia?"

" Now why should we discuss matters long since resolved?", Elijah said and as soon as he said that Aisha paused having a vision.

Aisha envisioned a girl who looked exactly like Elena with Klaus.

" We can hide here, Tatia. Aisha wouldn't find us here.", Klaus said before kissing her on the lips.

" When are you going to end your relationship with Aisha, Klaus?, Tatia said giggling.

" we shouldn't discuss matters that's not important right now.", Klaus said before capturing her lips again

The other Aisha was watching what was taken place with tears streaming down her eyes.

The thunderstorm was heavy that night.

A tornado formed even all because of Klaus' mistake.

Aisha opened her eyes and picked her head up to look at Klaus annoyed suddenly. Elijah was finishing up the story.

" Wait so you both loved the same girl", Stefan asked.

" Our mother was a very powerful witch. Aisha was even more powerful.", Elijah said cashing Damon and Stefan to look at Aisha.

" Wait, this Aisha?", Damon said pointing at her as she was staring down Klaus.

" No, there was another Aisha.", Elijah lied causing Aisha to look at him tilting her head.

Aisha was confused but not entirely because she thought he was lying to cover her but in reality he was lying to cover them.

"They both sought to end our feud over Tatia, Aisha, especially due to Niklaus hideous cheating, so my mother took her. Klaus and I would later learn that it was Aisha's blood we consumed in the wine on the night our mother performed the spell that turned us into Vampires, but it was Tatia's fate ending."

Elijah continued, " Tatia wouldn't make a decision between the two of us, so for a time, Niklaus and I grew estranged. Harsh words were traded. We even came to blows. Didn't we, brother?"

Klaus sat up while Aisha still was looking at him irritably and she didn't know why, " But in the end, I realized the love of my life was Aisha and me and Elijah recognized the sacred bond of family."

Elijah finished, " Family above... All." To which they both raised their glasses.

" Family above all.", Klaus said smirking.

" So let me get this straight, You cheated and Aisha helped kill the girl you both loved.", Aisha said not knowing that's shes talking about herself.

Klaus looked at her, " No, Aisha watched my mother kill Tatia. I fell out of love with Aisha and fell in love with Tatia, that night was a havoc."

Aisha leaned back, " She must have been vicious because I would never."

Elijah and Klaus wanted to laugh when she said that but they kept a straight face.

" So why don't we move this evening along and discuss the terms of this proposal?", Elijah said after Damon and Aisha checked their phones seeing a text from Bonnie.

" Well, it's very simple. Klaus gets his coffin back. In exchange, he, and the original extended family, Leave mystic falls forever.",Damon said

"Me, Aisha, Stefan and Elena live happily ever after, No grudges.", Damon continued.

" Deal sounds Fair, Brother.", Elijah said.

" I don't think you understand. I can't do that because Aisha is a very important person in my life and Elena's doppelgänger blood ensures that I will always have more hybrids to fight those that oppose me. I will never leave her or Aisha behind, especially."

Klaus stood up, " Let's say I do leave them here, under your protection. What then? How long before one of you turn them both into vampires or worse. How long before Elena dies, caught between your feuding? You see, Each one of you truly believes that you're the one that can protect her. And that is simply delusion."

Klaus looked at both of them, " Gentlemen...The worst thing for Elena Gilbert is... the two of you."

Aisha looked at Damon and Stefan feeling their emotions. Damon then spoke up, " I'm going to get some air."

Elijah stood up, " Let me deal with this."

Mmm. Hmm. All this talk has made me thirsty. What do you say Stefan? Can I interest you in a little after dinner drink?".

After Klaus said that he bite the girl while holding on to her body, Aisha was feeling hot.

The way he was holding the girl was getting her hot and the way Stefan was staring at them made her even hotter.

She hated this feeling: the feeling of horniness.

Klaus got done drinking the girl blood, " Mmm. Delicious." He threw the girl down.

" Aged to perfection.", Klaus said.

" Klaus you did not have to throw her down like that.", Aisha said looking at the dead body.

Klaus chuckled, "She's dead, love. Doesn't matter now."

Aisha furrowed her eyebrows, " You couldn't just feed and stop before she took her last breathe. I literally just watched someone get murdered in front of me. Wow, fucking perfect."

Stefan got up, " I guess the only reason you agreed to this evening, Klaus, is to drive a wedge between me and my brother."

" Oh, No, you're doing that well enough on your own. Because of Elena, you're going to lose your brother. And you'll only have yourself to blame.",Klaus said.

Damon and Elijah walked in, " What do you say Klaus? It's time for you to oust something on the table. We've made our offer. Now you counter."

Aisha was sitting down still eating her food listening to them before watching Klaus sit back down.

" Ok. I offer Aisha and Elena's future happiness. You see, what Elena needs right now is to be rid of you lot, And to fall in love with a human. Maybe that nice football player, you know the blonde one? And love just needs to stay with the me and my family and be away from you lots."

" Matt Donovan? Really? You? Really?", Damon asked.

" Yeah, why not. Matt and Elena will marry, live a long and fruitful life, and pop out a perfect family.", Klaus said ignoring Damon insulting him.

" And continue the petrova bloodline. Every few hundred years you'll have a new doppelgänger to drain and never run out of hybrids, right Klaus?", Stefan asked.

Stefan continued, " And What of Aisha? How are you going to Pursue her happiness?"

Aisha was tired of them including her when she had nothing to do with it, " I'm sitting right here. Stop talking like I'm not here. I'm not being with any of y'all in the future so stop bring it up!"

Klaus smirked, " Sure love." Aisha was going to throw a fork at his head but Elijah grabbed it from her.

Klaus turned to Damon and Stefan, " Consider it a small return on my investment in her well-being. See, after you hand me back the coffin, I'll ensure her safety the rest of her natural life. You know it's what's best for her. So... what do you say, Stefan?"

Klaus got up walking over to him before continuing, " Hmm? Do we have a deal?"

Stefan walked over to Klaus while Aisha had a mini vision

Aisha envisioned Esther walking in the house shocking her family before walking to Klaus.

None of them payed attention to Aisha when she was having these visions and that's where they went wrong at.

Aisha opened her eyes to see Klaus holding Stefan's hand in the fire as Elijah held Damon to the wall, she stood up, " Well, that escalated."

Damon and Aisha yelled at Klaus at the same time, " Stop!"

Klaus was a little hurt at Aisha telling him to stop hurting Stefan.

He continued looking at Damon, " Now bring me my coffin before I burn him alive."

Stefan noticed that his hand was starting to get cooler. He had no idea until he looked back at Aisha and saw her wink.

" I'll get it.", Damon said before shoving Elijah off and walking to the back.

" Go with him brother. You keep him honest. When you return, I will make good on my promise to you and I will hand over our family", Klaus said.

Klaus still held Stefan's hand over the fire as Aisha used her ice power without Klaus knowing.

" Go ahead, kill me. I know you'll do it when he brings the coffin.", Stefan said before Klaus pulled him up.

Aisha stopped using her ice power as Klaus talked, " You really have given up, haven't you, huh? Where's the fight? Where's the ripper?! "

Stefan shoved Klaus off of him while Elijah appeared again.

" Elijah. Why haven't you left!", Klaus asked as a blonde waitress walked in with a platter.

" Well, where are your manners, brother? You forgot desert.", Elijah said as he lifter the sheet and revealed two daggers.

" What have you done?", Klaus asked.

Elijah responded, " What have you done? See, I've learned not to trust your vulgar promises, Klaus. We're doing this on my terms now."

A brunette short hair man walked in causing Klaus to back up before saying, " Kol."

" Long time, Brother.", Kol said causing Aisha to move to the side and Klaus to back up further than he had before.

Klaus rushed to the daggers before another man with longer hair showed up, " Finn, don't!"

Finn stabbed Klaus in the hand making Klaus run towards the door just to run into a revengeful Rebekah making Aisha smile at seeing her old friend.

" Rebekah!", Klaus said before Rebekah stabbed him.

" This is for our mother.", Rebekah said taking the dagger out of Klaus making him stumble back into Kol, who held his arms.

" You're free to go!", Elijah said.

Stefan and Damon looked at eachother before walking out.

Aisha was walking out after them until she got stopped by Elijah, " You can stay, Aisha. This is family business."

Aisha turned around slowly, " You see, I'm not family-". Aisha stopped talking from the looks she received from everybody.

It was almost like they knew her too well but she couldn't remember the other men because she never had a vision about them, yet.

Rebekah walked to Aisha hugging her tightly, " Oh, I've missed you."

Aisha smiled before hugging her back, " I missed you too, Bekah."

Rebekah let her go before walking around to look around, " I like what you've done with the new place, Nik." She picked up a glass before chucking it at the painting Aisha was staring at earlier.

Klaus sat on the table, " I wanted it to be for all of us. A place we could all call home; A place we could be a family. None of us would ever be alone again."

" Oh, you're right. None of us will be.", Elijah said while walking away.

" You're staying behind", Finn said walking to where Elijah was.

" We're leaving you, Nik. Hopefully Aisha come with.", Rebekah said lowly.

Aisha had an urge to but she didn't know them well enough, so she thought.

Rebekah continued, " Right after I kill that doppelgänger wench. And you will be alone. Always and forever."

Klaus walked closer to them while Aisha stayed in the back, " If you take her away from me. You run. I will hunt all of you down."

Elijah turned around, " And then you'll become everything you hate. Our father."

" I'm the hybrid! I can't be killed! I have nothing to fear from any of you!", Klaus said smiling menacingly.

" You will when we have that coffin.", Elijah said causing Klaus to stop smiling.

Aisha watched the door open knowing who was coming.

They all turned around, Klaus gasping in disbelief while Rebekah was the first to speak, " Mother?"

She walked down the step towards Klaus who at the moment looked like a lost child.

She couldn't look at her, " Look at me. Do you know why I'm here?"

" You're here to kill me.", Klaus said and that broke Aisha's heart.

" Niklaus, you are my son. And I am here to forgive you.", Esther said.

She turned to her kids, " I want us to be a family again."

Esther than turned around to Aisha walking towards her causing Aisha to back up a little, " Hello, Aisha. We meet again."

" Hi?", Aisha said to her making her smile.

Esther smiled before taking her hand making Aisha scream in pain.

Aisha kept screaming making the Mikaelsons siblings look away.

" Esther please stop!", Aisha said before her body went limp, Finn speeding to catch her.

Aisha looked at her body on the floor and looked around to notice that she was in the dark place she was in when she seen her grandma and mother.

She looked around and saw no one just pure darkness, " Mom? Granny? Other me? Somebody?"

She heard footsteps from behind her and saw the other her staring at her.

" Why am I here? What did she do to me?", Aisha said.

" I'm transitioning into our body now, meaning you remember everything now and have gained our powers back.", other Aisha said walking closer to Aisha.

Aisha couldn't move at all, the other Aisha smiled at her before grabbing her head jumping into her body. It hurried for a while until she blacked out.

Aisha was now in her own bed due to Klaus bringing her home to K explaining what happen.

K invited him in because she knew he actually cared from the way he was holding her.

Klaus put her in bed first before laying next to her kissing her forehead while moving her body closer to him.

He finally got his Aisha back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 6.9K 38
Despite knowing what she was in for, she made a choice to help the Crescent Wolf Pack, believing that it could bring the prosperity and peace they'd...
5K 171 25
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝗔𝗱𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗮 𝗠𝗮𝘂𝗿𝘆𝗮-𝗡𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗮 and 𝗗𝗮𝗺𝗼𝗻 𝗦𝗮𝗹𝘃𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗲 were deep in love during the y...
965K 17.7K 42
Over a century has passed since Liliana has seen her brothers. So when she finally decides to visit, it brings a shock to everyone. But Lily didn't j...
47.6K 1K 18
A foster child, Olivia, befriended Luka who moved to mystic falls with his father. He had told her he was a witch and about the whole supernatural go...