Instead of entering the room by the approval made by Kim, Pie focused her eyes to all edges of the door's frame, trying to figure out if Kim did put a CCTV anywhere.

"I count till three. If you didn't enter this room. You shall never have the opportinity to step you feet here." Goaded Kim from inside.

As if Kim's words were like the biggest sentence of punishment to Pie, she quickly darted into the room. It seemed like a curse to Pie whenever she needs to confront Kim. Pie clumsily stumbled over her feet and .. THUD! She kissed the floor of Kim's room. "Crap!" Pie cursed. Embarrassing herself was a daily routine for her in front of Kimhan Jittaleela these days.

"Again?" Kim snorted. "I think we shall go to the doctor's and make a check up on you. There must be something wrong in any parts of you brain." Kim said, not even bothered to look to Pie who in case needed some help for her difficulties.

"You need to do a check up on your balancing." She added.

"Shut up if you don't want to help." Pie snipped. Fortunately Kim doesn't even bother to look to her. She doesn't know how she should hide her redden face if that tom came near to her for any circumstances.

"And I am not a car to do the balancing." Pie murmured in her low voice. The only thing she has ever heard about balancing was when she often spent her time at Mike's workshop. Pie didn't understand that much about automobile but she often heard Mike and Gold discussed about balancing the cars.

She rose back to her standing position, fixing her night shirt carefully before she picked up the shopping bag and headed to Kim's direction who was actually watching the TV at the small leisure space in the spacious bedroom.

"What do you want from me?" Kim asked in her cold tone. The thing that Pie had never understand about Kim. That tom seemed to have various mood in various situation. Once Kim could be so kind but a split seconds she could be so mean. Pie made her earlier conclusion that Kim is bipolar. Yes. Kim is bipolar.

"This is yours." Pie put the paper bag to Kim's laps, disturbing her focus on the TV.

"What is this?" Kim arched her brow as she uttered it to Pie. Not even bother to look what is inside, Kim beckoned Pie to take it back.

"That's from Mama." Pie said. "Why don't you just at least have a look at it?" Pie advocated Kim to check the item.

"I'll just check on it later. Now, go away. I want to watch the show." Kim beckoned her 'powerful' finger, directing Pie to move away from blocking her sight.

Annoyed and irritated with Kim, Pie stomped her feet rebelliously, made her way leaving the room.

Not even before Pie reached the door, Kim retracted her command, "Wait!" She said.

"Come back here. I'm not done yet." Kim stressed on her words, commanding Pie to stop on her track.

"What!" Pie spun on her heels, turning herself just to find Kim already standing close to her.

"Wh - what?" The closeness that they had made Pie shuddered. Kimhan's menacing stare muted her mouth to voice out.

"Did Mama tell anything to you?" Kim asked. Her eyes burrow deep into Pie's, sending a chill sense of tremors to the petite girl.

"Nothing.." Pie shook her head while trying to recall if she did miss anything from her conversation with Mrs.Jittaleela this noon.

"But.."

"What?" Kim's eyes widen in apprehension.

"We bumped into your childhood best friend. She introduced herself as Fern." Pie remembered exactly how Fern clicked on her tongue upon claiming that she has a strong connection with Kim in the past.