Dead man walking

Tord's pov~
I watched mark for about three day's before i decided it wasn't him. Although he said 'he' was dead he didn't necessarily say thomas was dead. Who could it be if it wasn't thomas tho? I looked back through the footage of indecent. I saw no one besides edd, matt, tom, eduardo, mark and jon's dead body. I decided it had to be tom and got to work on making a plan to capture him. (Time skip) I arrived at the address blue gave me. Once i pulled up i saw a man by a mailbox. I went up to him letter in hand. "Good evening, Thomas." The man started laughing like he once did in my office. He looked up at me and took off his mask. He gave my a small smile before opening his arms for a... hug? "Hello, old friend...." I hugged him and he of course hugged back. Before the hug ended he whispered in my ear. "I'm sorry..." I was confused. Why would tom be sorry? Then i felt a pain in my side. I reached a hand to where the pain emitted from only to pull my hand back up to see blood. I looked up at tom only seeing tears in his eyes. I grabbed my walkie talkie and called for back up before tom took off running. Soldiers came from behind me and started treating the wound. When i was bandaged up good enough i took off heading the way tom did. Once i stopped to catch my breath i looked around only to see i was in the middle of the woods. I saw a cabin in the small clearing in front of me. I walked up to the cabin taking in the beauty of the forest. Once i reached the door i dididn't even knock and opened the door. I walked through the house t looked empty. I heard a door shut and looked over to a hallway. I walked in the hallway opening every door till one didn't open. I looked at the door and spoke calmly. "Thomas i know your in there open up." "THOMAS IS DEAD NOW LEAVE!" I was a little confused as to why he would say he himself was dead. "We both know that's a lie tom." The door opened i looked down to see tom with his head lowered towards the floor. "Tom is dead..." i just sighed and looked around the room. I thought there would be more acoholol bottles. I did see a lot of people in photos with 'X' on them. In the middle of all those people tho i saw us. Me edd, matt and tom. I turned around to see tom still looking down. I put my pointer finger under his chin to make him look at me. "Now if tom was dead who would that make you?" He didn't speak he just stared at me. "Guess that makes me a dead man walking huh?" It was funny here he was smileing all while tears were running down his face. "You gonna kill me now?" He picked up my other hand and placed a gun it it before holding to his head. "Oh thomas..." I put the gun down before hugging him to my chest. All that could be heard was the sound oh tom sobbing. "Let's go home shall we?" I picked tom up and we walked off to the car waiting before driving to the base tom was now going to consider home.

An~
590 word's