TWENTY NINE; ❝ THE WAYS OF LIFE ❞

⠀⠀⠀
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE;
❝ THE WAYS OF LIFE !
⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀CHAPTER TWENTY NINE;❝ THE WAYS OF LIFE ! ❞⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀The dormitory door blasted open just as soon as Manon had slipped on her skirt, causing her to flail around like a puppet as she struggled to prepare herself to both dodge a spell and reach for her wand, sitting idle on her dresser.

⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀"I swear on fucking Merlin and his great, Slytherin arse, one of these days I'll make sure to kill both of you, muggle style," Manon angrily yelled as Jeremy and Lucas laughed like hyenas after seeing her reaction. The latter had literally flung himself on to the floor, seemingly incapable of supporting himself on his legs.

⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀"Oh, it'll be so worth it," Jeremy said, wiping a tear from his left cheek. Kate looked at him weirdly as she appeared in the doorway with Charlotte in tow, who looked absolutely overjoyed. Right.

⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀"You don't have to look so extremely happy to see me. I already know I'm pretty darn amazing." Manon mused to the girl who was in a desperate need of a recolouring, seeing as the pink ends had faded into a pinkish hued brown. She was also in a desperate need of some of her favourite sweets too because she looked like she was dared to flirt with Dumbledore.

⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀Charlotte in turn, rolled her eyes. "Don't flatter yourself. All the heavenly expressions you see on my face are because of an angel none other than Milantha Coltrane and her two lovesick and delusional lapdogs."

⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀"Well, if by heavenly expressions you mean you're just about ready to hang the entire school by their arse-hair, then yeah, sure, heavenly expressions."