Chapter 1

"Look, Pikachu

"Look, Pikachu. We're finally here. Our destination, U.A high." You looked at Pikachu with excitement.

"Pika!" You could tell that he was filled with excitement also. You walked into the building. There were students everywhere! You got a couple of stares from the other students because of Pikachu being on your shoulder, but you just laughed it off. You quickly made your way to the doorway of class 1-a. You were just overflowing with enthusiasm!

You opened the door to walk through, only to be greeted by a group of students who were blocking the doorway.

"Umm, excuse me... But you're blocking the path." The group of people turned around to you.

Flustered, the green-haired boy quickly moved. "Oh I-I'm sorry!" He moved his hands around frantically.

"SO CUTE!!" Someone screamed. Everyone turned their attention to you and Pikachu. The first one to approach you was the pink-skinned girl. "Hi, my name is Mina Ashido! Who's that on your shoulder? They're so cute!" The class stared in adoration at Pikachu.

"Oh, Hello! My name is Y/N! And this is Pikachu." Suddenly, Pikachu hopped off your shoulders. "What's wrong, Pikachu?" He ran towards one of your peers. Pikachu ran towards a male who had blonde hair. His unique feature was the black lightning bolt in his hair.

"Aww, he's so adorable," the male exclaimed. He picked Pikachu up and was about to touch one of his red electricity pouches.

"NO!!" But it was too late. Pikachu was already sending out a large bolt of lightning throughout his body. Everyone got down in hopes of not getting shocked. What you didn't expect was for the male to be perfectly fine. If you could name the expression on your face, it would be 'WTF!' "You're fine? But how? Pikachu's jolt should've sent you into shock."

The male laughed and sat down, while he trotted his way to you. "We'll my quirk is electrification. I'm not surprised that it didn't hurt me. But I can say that I wasn't expecting that. Oh! The name's Denki Kaminari!" You sent him a smile to which he returned with a blush. "Pretty," he muttered to himself.

"Get to your seats." Afraid of what was to come if they weren't to obey, everyone chose a seat. You looked to the way of the voice. At first, you thought no one was there. But then you looked down.

...

"AHHHHH A GIANT CATERPILLAR!!" A man appeared from inside the sleeping bag. "AHHHHHH A MAN INSIDE A GIANT CATERPILLAR!!"

"Shut up, you're making my head hurt." You zipped your lips. "Everyone go and change into your gym uniforms and head outside to the field."

"Yes, Sir!" You saluted, causing everyone to chuckle. You made your way to the girl's locker room, making sure to let pikachu know that he had to stay outside the door. "I'll be right back." It broke your heart to see pikachu a little down. But it was just for a few minutes.

You made your way to your locker and began to peel off your clothes. You could hear the girls engaging in their conversation.

"What about you, Y/N?" Mina asked You were caught off guard.

"Umm.. uh.. What? Sorry I wasn't listening."

"Your quirk?" I saw the girls turn their attention to you with interest.

"Uhhhhhh... Pokemon," You smiled

 Pokemon," You smiled