Chapter 2

"Your man on the road, he doin' promo," You started

"Your man on the road, he doin' promo," You started. Kaminari instantly gave you a makeshift beat, along with Pikachu banging his tail on his desk to help.

"You said keep our business on the low-low."~Sero

"I'm just tryna get you out the friend zone,"~Jiro

"THIS IS INAPPROPRIATE!! WE ARE AT SCHOOL!" Tenya begged you to stop.

"Cuz you look even better than the photos."~Kirishima

"I can't find your house, send me the info."~Tokoyami

"Found out I was coming, sent your friends home."~Mina sung her heart out. You pointed at Todoroki for the next verse.

"Keep on tryna hide it, but your friends know."

Everyone joined in. "I ONLY CALL YOU WHEN IT'S HALF PAST, FIVE. THE ONLY-"

"Alright, that's enough." Aizawa stopped the fun. "You had your excitement for the day."

"C'mon Mr.Aizawa we were just getting started!" You groaned. Pikachu returned to your lap and began to rest.

"We have a field trip." Everyone instantly started cheering. Aizawa facepalmed. He knew he should've cancelled it.

"Everyone please remain silent. Mr.Aizawa hasn't  finished explaining everything."~ Tenya

Aizawa cleared his throat. "Ahem, like I was saying. The field trip will be to the USJ. The unforeseen Simulation Joint."

"What the fuck is that?" Kaminari cocked his head.

"Language," Tenya glared at him. You couldn't help but chuckle with Pikachu at Tenya's actions. You didn't really listen to the teacher after that point. Your mind was elsewhere. You were thinking about your newfound friends. In primary school it wasn't out of the ordinary to see you alone. No one wanted to approach you. You never knew why, you assumed it was due to the fact you were the last one to get your quirk. The loneliness ate you up inside, resulting in the fear of being left out. But when Pikachu came along, you were more than delighted. At first you thought he was just your imagination. But, you soon came to realize he was your quirk. You thought of him as your blessing. And you would never take him for granted.

After class, you were the first one out of the classroom. You placed Pikachu in the pocket of your backpack and sprinted out the room, eager to get home.

"Wait up ,y/n!" You were met with the familiar faces of Kirishima, Bakugou, and Kaminari. The three of them caught up with you. Kirishima was the first one to speak. "What's the rush? Didn't you say all four of us were going to walk home together and do karaoke?" you had completely forgotten.

"Oops, I forgot," you grinned. "The offer's still up for grabs?"

"Hell yeah!" Kirishima and Kaminari shouted.

~~~~
That night was hectic. There was a food fight that resulted in Bakugou threatening your lives. The remaining three of you were trying to save your ears from Kaminari's singing. His voice cracking every few seconds.

"Cause, ah-ah I'm in the stars tonight! So watch me bring the fire and set the night alight."

"Shut up!" Bakugou

This is half of what I was originally going to write. But I realized I haven't updated in more than 9 months. Ive been so silent on Wattpad. And I do apologize for that. So here's a short update. Just to let you know I'm still alive and all.

 Just to let you know I'm still alive and all