Chapter 32

05/21/20
(Dream)

You are getting ready for your wedding. You are doing your makeup and your hair and you're preparing for everything. You receive a gift from Bryce. It has a letter too. "Hey, I'm such a lucky guy to have met you. I'm really glad that I met you. I'm the luckiest ever to get married to you. Here's a small gift before you go to church. I love you bubs! <3". You give him a letter to. A few minutes later you were heading to the church. You got there and saw Griffin and all your friends but you stayed in the car for a while. The ceremony started and people start to get in. That's when you get out of the car and Griffin runs up and hugs you. You link arms and you go down the aisle with him.

Skip a few days (your birthday). You got up and saw Bryce sitting on your bed looking at you.
You: It's too early what do you want? *sleepy*
He jumped on top of you and hugged you
Bryce: Happy birthday!!
You hugged him back: Thank you.
You kissed and he pulls you to sit down.
Bryce: Look, I got you this. I'll give you one hour to get ready, okay? I'll be back at 11am.
You: Okay.
He stands up and you got ready.
This is what you were and your makeup.

An hour later Bryce went to your room, you were facing the mirror

Bryce: Wow.
He said as he walked up to you and wrapped his arms around your waist.
Bryce: You look beautiful bubs!
You: Thank you! Thank you for the dress too. Why did you let me dress up?
Bryce: You'll see! Come on let's go!
You got out of the room and everyone was eating breakfast and in the kitchen.
"Happy birthday!"
"Have a good day!"
"Love you!"
Is what they all said. Bryce basically dragged you out of the house and brought you to the car.
You: Where are we going?
Bryce: We're going to the mall.
You: Why?
Bryce: To eat breakfast and we're going shopping.
You smiled: Why are you doing this?
Bryce: Because I love you.
You smiled again and kissed his cheek. You arrived to the mall and ate breakfast/lunch, went shopping. You got a few things but Bryce offered to pay for all of them. After you were done it's now 5:00pm.
Bryce: Let's go to the car, I'm taking you somewhere.
You: Okay....
You got to the car and Bryce drove to someplace.
Bryce: We're here.
He says as he walks out of the car and opens the door for you.
You: Thank you.
Bryce: Anything for my princess.
He says that made you smile. He led you to a place it was like a garden close to the beach then you saw this.

 He led you to a place it was like a garden close to the beach then you saw this

You: Aww Bryce you didn't have to.
Bryce: Hey, what did I say? Anything for my princess.
You tear up a bit but he wiped it away.
Bryce: don't cry, let's eat :)
You smile and you walk to the table, he sits you down on the chair and sits down too. Music was playing. (Song: don't give up on me by Andy Grammer). You ate and finished.
Bryce: Let's go to the car, we're going to a place.
You: Again?
Bryce: The last one probably, before we go home :)
You: Okay....
You both walk back to the car and he drives again. Halfway through the drive he hands you a blindfold.
Bryce: Wear this, we're almost there.
You nod and out the blindfold on. A few minutes then the car stopped. He gets you down the car and you get to someplace. You walk further more.
Bryce: Okay....
He takes of the blindfold.

__________________________________________________________________
Word count: 638