Chapter 48

You were now in labor.
Doctor: Push Bailey.
You kept pushing on screaming in pain. Bryce was holding your hand making sure your okay.
Bryce: Just a little more bubs, you'll be fine.
You: AAHHHH!
You then heard crying. You were sweating and you just sighed in relief that's it's finally over.
Bryce: I love you bubs.
He kisses your forehead. After the doctors cleaned the baby they gave it to you.

 After the doctors cleaned the baby they gave it to you

You looked at him and he was an angel. You started to tear up and Bryce hugged the both of you. You gave him to Bryce and he was crying. Blake was filming for your YouTube channel and for memories ofc.
Bryce: Hi baby, I'm your daddy.
You smiled at them. It was the best day of your life.
Griffin: What are you guys naming him?
You and Bryce look at each other.
You: Jacob.
Bryce: Jacob Hall, hmm, wonderful.
Blake: Okay, well we'll leave soon and let you rest, Bryce is staying with you, you've got all your things.
You: Okay.
They soon left, after a while you fell asleep and Bryce was asleep on the couch too.

(Dream)

You and Bryce were planing for a wedding, picking your dress with Avani and the girls. You were choosing them flower, the food, everything.

You woke up to Bryce still sleeping on the couch, he was sleeping with a smile. He soon woke up.
Bryce: Hey bubs, how are you?
You: Great.
Bryce: The doctors said you could go home within the next hour.
You smiled and nodded. The nurse brought Jacob to you.
You: Hey baby, how are you, huh? You're cute aren't you.
Bryce walks up to your bed and smiles. You look up at him.
You: He looks like you.
Bryce: Then he's pretty handsome.
You giggled.
Bryce: I love you Bailey.
You: I love you too.
You soon left and he drove home. When you hot there you opened the door and as soon as you do everyone jumped surprise!
Everyone: Congrats you guys!!
Avani: Aww he's so cute.
You smile at her.
Griffin: Can I hold him?
You: Course Griff.
You handed him Jacob.
Griffin: Aww hi Jacob, it's uncle Griff, we'll ride mother bikes when you turn 5.
You all laugh.
You: Hey! Not until he's 7 at least.
You all laugh again.

________________________________________________________________________
Word count: 934