Chapter 2

After about an hour you get home from the mall.
Griffin: Hey!
You: Hi.
Griffin: Finalize your things, we're leaving at 8 in the morning.
You: Why so early?
Griffin: It'll be hotter to move during the afternoon.
You: Okay then.
You go to your room and make sure that you have all your things in their boxes. You lay on the bed then drift to sleep.

05/08/20
⚠️ Rape warning ⚠️

You were in the shower when someone all of a sudden bursts through the door. You couldn't recognize him. He pinned you to the wall and started kissing you. You kept on screaming but no one seemed to hear you. He tries to do things to you. He tried to rape you. But before he could do things, someone rushed through the door and knocked the stranger out. It was the guy from your dreams. You were traumatized. When you woke up....

When you woke up you wear this.

You go outside and see Griffin putting things in the living room, ready to get picked up by the moving truck

You go outside and see Griffin putting things in the living room, ready to get picked up by the moving truck. You two eat breakfast then there was a knock on the door. It was Blake.
You: Hey what are you doing here?
Blake: Surprise!
You: What? I'm confused.
Blake: I'm moving with you too!!
You: What??!!
You run up to him and hug him (friendly way)
Griffin: So you two ready?
You: Yup.
The pick up truck came and brought your things to the new house. You and Blake and Griffin drove to the house in Griffin's car.
Blake: You'll meet my step brother when we get there, he's here too.
You nod. When you get there you get out of the car and see 5 guys.
???: Hey!
You: Hi :)
???: You must be Griffin's baby sister.
You: Yup that's me.
???: Bailey right?
You: Umm yeah.
Blake: Bailey, this is Josh, Quinton, Jaden, Anthony, and Kio, and...where's Bryce??
Josh: Oh he just went to bug some food.
Blake: Oh okay.

_________________________________________________________________________

Word count: 334