Chapter 3- Sparkle

The negotiation/introduction between the superheroes of Marvel and DC went quite well. They had the same goal. Keeping their universes safe and do not attack other universes. Captain Marvel and Batman explained everything clearly and both sides shook hands.

-Sorry for the punch, Diana- Carol slightly smiled at Wonder Woman.

-No need for apologies and I am sorry too.

-No, it is our fault more than yours- said Superman- We had to ask you first, why were you there, for what reasons. The direct attack was the wrong choice.

-I absolutely agree with Kryptonian- nodded Aquaman.

-For that reason, we decided to organize a small party for you. Nothing grandiose, just us. -said, Batman.

-Thank you very much. Your intention is deeply appreciated, but we have to go- said Doctor Strange politely.

-Agree- Carol was on Strange's side, while Banner preferred Wanda's option.

-Two against two, Thor, you have to decide- Carol turned to Thor, who was silent all this time.

-I.... Thor looked around- I agree to - he wanted to say Strange, but suddenly his gaze caught Diana's black, long hair and flawless eyes, which reminded him of the night sky, and said- Wanda.

Party was planned for the following evening. Diana was looking in her closet to find something beautiful to wear to the party when Carol and Wanda knocked on her door.

-Come in!
-Hi, Diana, sorry for interrupting, it is just, Wanda and I have nothing to wear, except these superhero clothes and we were wondering... can you help us? I mean can you borrow us two of your dresses, because we do not have money with us either- said Carol.

-Of course. Money is not a problem, billionaire supports us with all the money needed-chuckled Diana- We can go to the mall and choose something pretty.

-That is a good idea, actually- clapped Wanda.

-Very well, but you have to guide us, we are strangers here- Carol told Diana.

-Might I remind you, cap, that this is exactly the same New York, but in another universe- laughed Wanda.

-Well, ladies, let's change into my casual clothes and let's go to the closest mall.

half an hour later three superheroes left the room ad went to the mall. There were too many shops around, thus choosing dresses took more than three hours.

-Let's eat something at the cafe. I would die for a bite of a sandwich now- said Carol.

Diana and Wanda were hungry and tired too, so they agree to Captain Marvel immediately.

-I want to wear my green dress as soon as possible. It is so sexy- Carol sipped her orange juice.

-You will be beautiful, Carol and by the way, this flash guy was looking at you suspiciously- Wanda winked to her.

Diana almost choked on her ice tea.

-You mean Barry?

-Yeap. He seemed quite interested in Carol.

-Stop, Wanda, he is just a kid- laughed Carol.

-Nope, he is not- Wanda shook her head.

-Barry is more your type, than hers. -said Diana- wait, till he sees you in your blue dress, Wanda. you will be a vision.

An awkward silence filled the air. Wanda looked down and tried to hold her tears.

-It's okay, Wanda- Carol patted on her shoulder.

-What's wrong? what did I say?- asked Diana with a worried look on her face.

-It is not your fault. How could possibly know that vision was the love of my life.

Wonder Woman did not understand.

-It is a long story, Diana, I will tell you later.

-As you wish, Wanda, and I am so sorry. I did not want to make you sad- Diana gently touched Wanda's hand and smiled at her warmly.

Party began at eight o clock exactly.

-Where are the ladies? Why does it take so long for them to get ready for the party?-Aquaman seemed annoyed.

-I guess they....-Thor could not finish his sentence, because he saw the most beautiful creature he has ever seen in his long, long life.

Diana was wearing a long, short-sleeved dress, which was blue like a say. Turquoise bracelet and rings were sparkling on her hands. Dark hair was covering her arms and her eyes were sparkling like the stars in the night sky. Thor gasped in awe and felt how his heart skipped. He did not think for a long time and approached Diana.

-My princess, would like to dance with me?