Chapter 12- Steve Trevor

Hades's POV:
      I did it! I made the god of thunder stay in my realm and thus Diana lost her greatest ally. This is a good start. I wonder who will be next?
As I was wandering in my chambers suddenly I heard the female, strong voice!
-Hades!
       I turned around. It was her- Diana. She had Zeus's courage and bravery. Inner strength was reflecting in her eyes.
-Where is Thor?- asked her to me.
-He is here. Trying to get acquaintances.
-Let him go!
-To be honest, I was sure that he would choose himself instead of  Asclepius.
-He saved my life and I am here to save
his.
-And how are you going to do that?
-You tell me!
-Listen to me, Diana, what if you stay and Thor goes?
-I would do that!-said Diana without hesitation.
-Go ahead, make him agree!
    As soon as Diana went to find Thor, Hades summoned his monsters and commanded them to kill them both: Diana and Thor...

Diana's POV:
    I saw him, sitting near the grey tree. He looked so calm and peaceful. My heart skipped and tears filled my eyes.
-Thor!- I yelled.
    He turned around astonished, I saw  worried look on his face.
-Diana! why are you here! Do not tell me that Asclepius could not heal you!
-No- I slightly laughed - He did very well. I returned for you!- I ran and hugged him.
-No, Diana, you have to go!
-I will not go without you, Thor!
-Underworld does not work like that! One has to stay instead of a soul who left!-Thor looked worried.
-I do not care! we are going together!
    It was not easy for us, as were trying to get out from the underworld, Hades's monsters were attacking us again and again, but this time we were stronger than ever.
     We were so close to leave the underworld, but suddenly the voice, which I have not  heard for a long, long time, stopped me.
-Diana!- it was Steve, Steve Trevor.