It's a part of the path

After a great practice session, Marcus wasn't so lucky in qualifying, ending up in P15. It was the last race of the season and he was still fighting for the 12th position; besides, Tita was there and he wanted to show her how good he was live.
He had two races yet, but his quali result wasn't exactly helping.

- Fuck! - he screamed while leaving the car.

Pierre, his engineer, went to him to discuss a few details, and he knew it was going to be a long night fixing things for the race the next day.

- It was not good, Marcus, but we can improve it. We have 201 points, Carlin has 208, so we're still fighting for the fourth place in the constructors. - he said, and then he looked at Marcus, who seemed exhausted - But we talk about it later, get some rest.

Marcus left ART garage and found Callum and Mick waiting for him. They were both fighting for the championship and had some troubles at quali, but at that moment they were more interested in Marcus.

- Is she here? - Callum asked - We're excited to meet her!

- Yeah, we need a good thing after today's quali. - Mick added

- Don't get me started on that. This was the only weekend I needed good results. My parents are here because it's the last one, Tita's here... - Marcus vented, but then remember the other two guy's situation - Sorry guys, I... You're in a worse situation.

Marcus sat on the ground, covering his face with his face with his hands, and the other two followed him.

- The end of the season it's so stressing. - Mick mumbled - All the expectations...

- Everyone wondering what you'll be doing after it - Callum added

- I'm not used to it, I hadn't had such a bad season since like Formula Renault or something; that can't happen  here, at F2. Especially with so many people watching me - Marcus was still mad - Like Tita

- Marcus look at me and Mick - Callum tried to comfort him - We were just like you in the past season and look where we are now! The first year in F2 it's never easy, but it's a part of the path. And Tita, believe me, if she doesn't like you at your worst, she doesn't deserve you at your best.

Mick nodded in agreement and that was how Tita found the three boys; sitting on the ground, talking to each other, after a stressful qualification session.