You're beautiful

Tita found the three boys sitting on the ground, talking to each other, after a stressful qualification session. She decided to wait for them to end the talk, standing a short distance away. But it was of no use; Marcus lifted his head at that moment and noticed her.

- Tita! - he said, getting up, and changing his upset expression.

- Hey! - she said, approaching the guys - I didn't mean to interrupt something, I can wait a little longer, if-

- No need, we were just chatting about the quali - he said, as the other two also got up to talk to the girl.

- Hey, it's a pleasure to meet you in person - Mick said, and Callum agreed. - In the old times we would properly greet you, but this pandemic thing and so.

- Yeah, I make yours my words, but I guess that will be like this in the near future - she smiled, and although they couldn't see her mouth they could see it by her eyes and what was visible of her cheeks.

- It would be fantastic if you could have a meal with us this weekend, maybe dinner tomorrow - Callum suggested - But right now we are leaving you and Marcus alone - he added winking to her, that made her blush.

- Thank you guys, I'll be looking forward to that dinner. And if I don't see you in the meantime, good luck for both tomorrow.

- Look, I just want to tell you that this is clearly isn't my weekend - Marcus said, when the other two left, sitting on the ground again.

The girl followed him, and while sitting by his side, she put her hand over his, caressing him. They stayed like this for a few minutes, until Tita said something.

- I know you, Marcus, I've been following you for a few years, and I know what you are capable of. There are many talented drivers in F2, you included, and it's impossible to be a perfect weekend for every one of you always.

Marcus didn't say a word, but turned his face, previously staring into the void, to the girl talking. She didn't notice his movement since she was staring into the sky, where the sun was already fading.

- Besides, the weekend is just starting, there's still plenty of time to improve, you know? And though I want to see you at your best, right now I'm just happy to be here. - She then turned to him, noticing that he was staring at her.

- You're beautiful - he said softly, making Tita blush, under the mask, but the driver knew it still - I don't know if you hear that enough, but I think you should. 

- Marcus...

- Oh, I mean it. And it's not just in the outside. You are stunning on the outside. But you are just an incredible person and I-

Their moment was ruined by Tita's ringtone. The girl grabbed her phone and looked at the caller ID

- Shit!

NA: Sorry for not updating in the last few days, was spending time with the closest family and virtually with the rest.
But I'm back updating daily.

Btw if you want, check out my new story with Pierre Gasly; I will update it probably one time a weak!