This fight between Russell and Armstrong is hot

2027

Tita was at the Yas Marina circuit with little Francesca, who was about to turn three. It was not the toddler's first time on a race track, but maybe it would be the first she would remember. Tita made sure to visit the Hospitality, as she did every time she was on track, to say hello to some fellow friends and co-workers. Everyone there was delighted with the little girl, always in a happy mood, even if surrounded by all those people.
After that, Tita went to Ferrari garage, so that she and Francesca could wish Marcus final good luck for such an important race.

Marcus was racing with Ferrari for his third year already, and this was, by far, his best year, in the team and also in F1. He had been discussing the first place of the championship with George Russell, the previuos champion, for almost the whole season, being consistent in every race, with only one DNF, due to an accident he was caught in the middle of. Yet, it was the last race of the year and the two drivers were still fighting for that so earned championship, with the British being two points ahead. To Marcus, it was a deja vu to 2022, when he was in a similar situation in F2 with Piastri. That time, he got the second place, but this time he was aiming for the best, being it the first place.

Saturday quali wasn't the best for the Kiwi, losing the pole to George, but he was still ready to fight for the first place on the race and, consequently, the championship. 

- Look, Francesca, daddy is going to race now - his wife said, holding the little girl - What do we say to daddy before a race?

- Good luck - she said, kissing Marcus cheek

- Thank you, princess. Later Daddy will celebrate the big trophy with you and Mommy, right?

- Marquitos, good luck, mi amor! Go get that first place! - she kissed him and said goodbye to him.

- This fight between Russell and Armstrong is hot. The two drivers are one lap away from deciding who will be the 2027 World Champion. - Tita heard through the television - The Mercedes driver is currently in first, but... Wait, Armstrong just passed him using DRS, what an overtaking!

- It's Daddy, Francesca, daddy's in first! - the girl on her lap simple laughed, not understanding what that meant

- And, the two drivers just passed the last corner and it all indicates that... Marcus Armstrong! Marcus Armstrong is the new Formula One World Champion, winning the battle with George Russell!

Everyone around Tita congratulated her and little Francesca. When Marcus finally got rid of everyone around him, journalists and photographers, and after congratulating his opponent, he went back to the garage, where the two women of his life were already waiting.

- I love you, Marcus - Tita simply said, kissing him.

- I love you too. - he smiled and hugged Francesca on Tita's lap.

After Marcus had celebrated his first of many titles with his team and friends, he finally joined his wife and daughter at the hotel to have some family time.

- Marcus, I have a surprise for you - she handed him a thing that was behind her back.

- No way! - he was petrified - Oh my... I don't care about the championship, I'm going to be a father, again? - she nodded.

N.A.: After two months, I'll say goodbye to this story :(
Thanks to everyone who read, voted and commented, giving me feedback and stimulation 🥺🥺

I'll probably start another story with a motorsport driver soon. I have some ideas and some names on my mind but let me know if you want me to write about someone in particular :)