Sweatshirt

- Now that you know your way around, make yourself at home - Marcus said to Tita, after showing her his house

-Thanks, Marquitos. This is all so beautiful - she commented, referring to everything she saw between the airport and Marcus' house

- And you haven't seen it all! I have a surprise for us tomorrow, but we should go to sleep now. You had a long flight, and I want you with a full battery for what I prepared.

- Don't you get tired of the surprises? - she jokes with him - Because, as far as I can remember, you also have a surprise for the last days of my stay.

- Well, one thing you should've already learned about me: I'm a big fan of surprising others.

- You're lucky I don't mind, Marcus.

- You don't mind? You love it!

- Good morning, sunshine! - Marcus said when he noticed Tita arriving in the kitchen - Are you ready to meet my siblings?

Paris and Moses were right beside him, which made Tita embarassed, but she still went to meet them like Marcus didn't make a comment.

- I'm sorry about my brother, I don't know how he found someone able to handle him. I'm Paris, by the way. - she said, approaching the Spanish girl, with a smile on her face - But it's good to finally see him with someone.

- It's very nice to meet you. Marcus told a lot about you and Moses - the younger sibling approached, hearing his name

- Good things only, I hope. - Paris laughed.

She continued to talk with Marcus siblings for a while until the driver interrupted them, to make the girl an invitation, though it didn't sound much like an invitation.

- Me and Tita are going to meet with some friends, alright? Tell mom and dad that we don't lunch, but we'll be home for dinner.

Tita and Marcus went to the beach, to meet with his friends, where they spent the whole day. It was a group of boys and girls, who were truly amazing with the girl and brought her into the group. She ended up having a blast, until it started to get dark and consequently, started to get cold.

- Here, put this on - Marcus said, giving her his FDA sweatshirt.

- No way, then you'll be cold too. - she argued back.

- I'm not wearing it, as you can see, so please do it?

- Alright, Marquitos, if that makes you happier.

- Here guys, let's take a picture - one of Marcus' friends said.

Once the photo was online, Tita started to get lots of following requests. She didn't want to make her relationship with Marcus public so soon, but she was sure the sweatshirt wasn't helping.

- Hey, we don't have to make it public or something, if you don't want to. - Marcus noticed what was happening

- It's not like I don't want to make it public, I just want some more time to have it private. You know? Just me and you. I know what it'll be like when people know about it.

- Alright, as you wish!