Excited for the dinner?

- Marcus? - Tita asked, knocking on his door. Shortly after he opened it, shirtless, letting the girl in - If you want more time, I can wait outside.

- Ah, don't worry, I'll put on a shirt now - he said, heading to his suitcase, while the girl sat at his bed - So, excited for the dinner?

- Of course I am; two months ago I wouldn't believe in any of this. But, Marcus - the driver looked at her - Do you want to? Because we can postpone it for another day, I'm sure they won't mind.

- Look, Tita, I know I didn't seem okay earlier and I wasn't, to be honest. - he sat by her side - I just want this weekend to be perfect you know? You are here, my parents are here and the team is counting on me to deliver some end of the season miracle. And, it's tiring.

Tita was about to say something but she understood the boy was not over yet.

- I don't want to be like this while talking to you about an important thing. I would rather wait for tomorrow, no matter what results I get, because I know I'll be much more relaxed than I am today. All I want today is to enjoy some time with my friends, nothing serious, to clear my head for tomorrow.

- Then, let's go. - she said, while hugging him.

The dinner with drivers was a mix of joking with Marcus (and his almost relatioship with the girl), and Tita getting to know the two other drivers better. She didn't have a favourite between those two, but unfortunately they couldn't win both. Of course that after that day's race, the title was almost sure Mick's; but there was still one race left and she knew Callum would fight it as hard as he could.
Yet, she decided to leave that subject aside, remembering what Marcus had told her. 

After dinner, she also spent time with Alesi and Shwartzman, and she understood that all the drivers were trying to get light-headed for the next day, even though it's importance. She had no idea what was such pressure like this.

NA: I won't be able to update tomorrow, since I'm updating night time where I live and I'll be enjoying New Year's Eve. But just want to wish all of you a happy New Year, and a 2021 better than 2020
Also, there's no better way to finish this year than with 3k reads, thank yall :)