Misunderstanding 2

(Start to play the song starting from this part)

After learning everything, Sukuna just thought about you.

*Y/n, endure all of this, all these years*  Sukuna couldn't believe it.

*Compare to mine, your worries is more worst, Yet! You still keep a smile in your face and tell me everything is going to be okay* The moment he entered the room. Sukuna just saw y/n wear a smile.

Sukuna just pull her into a tight embrace. "Don't force yourself, If you want to cry, just cry"

"What do you mean?"

"Nothing, can we stay like this for a moment" y/n just nod her head as she hug him back.

Sukuna just remembered that Ayakashi warned him not to tell her the truth.

If ever he tell y/n the truth. "What do you think, would y/n feel"

Sukuna know that you will be full of guilt.

(Start to play the song starting from this part)

"So what did Aya-san said?" Y/n asked as she was intrigued about it.

"Nothing" Sukuna replied avoiding her question.

"Nothing?" Y/n just raised an eyebrow in question.

"Yes, Nothing" Sukuna respond staring at somewhere else.

"Are you hiding something from me?" 

"Not really"

"Then tell me"

Sukuna just sighed, how could he forget, y/n is super stubborn. He just chuckled this is one of your wonderful traits. But he really couldn't tell you so instead he told you something else. 

"We're going back"

"What!? All of sudden, why?!"

Sukuna just shrugged his shoulder as he point at her belly.

"Because y/n-sama is going to bear a child for me" Sukuna said with a funny joyful tone that doesn't suits him.

"Sukuna!" Y/n flustered said as she cover her face. Sukuna just chuckled as he kiss her forehead.

"Your really adorable, as always but then we need to fixed something, You should start calling me by first name" 

It took a second for y/n to understand as her face turn redder than before. Sukuna couldn't resist but to tease her. 

"What's with this? Y/n get easily blushed just by something simple" Sukuna said with his cocky grin in his face when y/n just dropped a bomb that is deadlier than before. 

"Ryo..Ryomen" Y/n said while averting her eyes. she felt odd for getting nervous by just calling him by his first name. 

Sukuna were caught off guard as his face turn into a beet red. His heart beat faster than usual and his composed posture were distraught. This is her effect to him.  An effect that y/n haven't seen before.

She was surprised to see this new side of Sukuna, As she never seen him nervous and distraught. 

"Ryomen?" Y/n said as she observed his reaction, He was blushing and Sukuna just tried to hide it. Sukuna just tried to blocked her sight.