Prodigy 2

After learning they have someone genius. Sukuna earned a lot of praised and title as a Jujutsu Sorcerer.

Ryomen Sukuna become famous as he handle cursed spirits like insects. 

Of course, he will always show off to y/n  while she give him unimpressed look.

"At least look like your interested"

"Yeah, I'm so interested"

"Your not even looking at it"

"I'm looking at you" y/n replied with a dull response.

"Just why is your mood so dull?!"

"Let's change position and you will understand" she gloomy respond.

"Are you jealous?"

"Probably"

"Huh? I don't get it" Sukuna replied.

Y/n just sighed heavily as she sit beside him.

"Temple sucks" y/n blurted out earning a snort from Sukuna.

"Took you long enough to realize that"

"I envy you, Sukuna, you could go out for an adventurous event like killing a curse spirits"

"Is that something a priestess should say?"

Y/n just pout as she was just being honest. When she's with him, she doesn't have to act mature and she was free.

Sukuna just chuckle and pinch both of her cheeks. "Don't pout, I prefer your smile "

"You didn't have to pinch me" Y/n said while soothing her cheeks that is in pain.

"I couldn't help it, When your acting all this cute, it's hard to resist to tease you" 

Y/n were only immune to his sweet talk. Seeing how gloomy she is. Sukuna just offered her to take her out from the temple.

And just like the easy going she is, Y/n gloomy mood turn brightly.

"So cute" Sukuna thought when you smile brightly at him.

"Let's go! Sukuna-kun before they found that were gone" y/n said in a funny way.

Sukuna just approach her as he princess carried her. "Wha-what are you doing!?"

"It's much more easier in this way"

"But still you should have warned me, I wasn't mentally prepared" she mumbled the last part. Sukuna just raised his eyebrow in question but when he saw her flustered face.

He couldn't help but to get flustered too. He was amazed at how long is his patience with you.

So in order to divert it, Sukuna just tease her despite having the same beet red face. Y/n just denied it while Sukuna pushed it further when y/n also notice he was blushing.

"You dare tease me, when your also blushing!"

"I am, Your reaction were infectious" Sukuna replied with a firm tone as he stare directly at her.

Y/n just look away as her face turned reddish, She thought that was cool so instead of meeting his gaze she look away. Afraid that if she stare at his eyes she might yield in to his wishes.

"Shut up, Let's just go" y/n said while hiding her face in his chest. Sukuna just chuckle.

" As you wish" He said and they both left the Temple to visit a nearby festival.

Y/n just watched in amazement while they were jumping high around. The view was so breath taking.

"If you liked that much, I will always take you whenever you want"