Leaving without saying Goodbye

(Play the song starting this part 👇 )

*Don't worry, y/n, I would never let you die ever again* A man voice whispered in her ear.

Y/n was startled and look at her back immediately, but, she didn't see anyone.

Y/n immediately bring Miko to a nearby Hospital to checked, that she is alive, When she arrived to the hospital. She also called Miko's parents to the hospital, But what surprise her is that One of there classmate Kiyomi is there and she's perfectly fine.

Kiyomi talked to Miko's parents and she told them that, Miko went back to save you, even it's dangerous.

When y/n appeared to talked to Miko's parents about her Situation. They start to berate y/n.

"You stay away from Miko, Because of you, She almost died!"

Y/n didn't deny it, After all, It's the truth, If, Miko didn't went back to get her. She wouldn't be in this state. Y/n stand in the hallway alone. They clearly told her to stay away from Miko.

Y/n also doesn't want to bring harm to anyone she hold dear close to her heart. When she was about to leave Kiyomi walked passed by her and whispered "I see, Hitori failed to eliminate you"

Y/n was surprised as she looked back and Kiyomi is already gone.

On her way home, Y/n was greeted by another stranger who is clearly it's intention is to kill her.

After she accepted the deal, Y/n move differently, She was sharper and faster than before.

Y/n was able to matched every movement the stranger did. But what surprised her the most is that she was able to yield a sword.

Even she never hold a sword before. But everything feels nostalgic for her.

Knowing that she isn't safe inside her own house, Y/n decided to stay at the hotel.

She closed her eyes and tried to sleep but then when she close her eyes, she was reminded of everything that happened. How everyone died and how Miko was stabbed.

Y/n immediately sit straight up and thought of visiting Miko, secretly. And to check her, if she's fine.

Y/n successfully sneak inside the hospital and Miko's room. The moment y/n entered the room.

She couldn't help herself, but to tear up. As she slowly approached the unconscious Miko.

"I'm sorry, Miko, I'm really sorry" Y/n keep on apologizing to her friend.

She feel guilty about everything that happened to her best friend.

While y/n was sobbing, Miko finally opened her eyes.

"Y/n..." Miko weakly muttered under her breath.

"Miko...your finally awake" y/n said.

Miko gently wipe the tears away from your eyes.

"please...don't blame yourself... this isn't your fault at all"

"..." Y/n doesn't know what to say. Even Miko said that she shouldn't blame herself for what happened to her.

She still blamed herself for getting Miko involved.

Miko tried to give y/n an head pat.

But since she still feel weak, y/n just hold her hand.

"How I cannot blame myself, Miko...You've seen everything, How much people died, Just because of a stupid reason"

Miko wished to comfort her, But since she just woke up, She can't even sit right up and give y/n a warm embrace.