Hidden Card

Ayakashi just choke at his own saliva as he was startled by Sukuna sudden appearance. He just asked where the Omiai or also know marriage matchmaking held in.

"Please tell me, Old man" Sukuna said as he sound desperate. Ayakashi just nod his head and tell him the exact location. Sukuna just left him and run as he understand the information.

Ayakashi just sighed as he didn't know that they already made a move. Good thing, he have already did some preparation for you and Sukuna.

He wished for your happiness. He couldn't bring himself to put his niece in danger. He owned her Mother a lot. She was like a big sister and Mother to him.

She was really kind, caring and strong.

"I was just a unwanted child when Nee-san took me under her wing. She didn't hesitate to help me. Even she have heard a lot of bad things about me. She still smile at me. The first meeting I wouldn't never forget, Is to be accepted for the first time in my life.Nee-san were like a Mother to me
She taught me how to be independent and she's the one who gave me the whole reason to keep living to this cruel world"

But then after Ayakashi learn the truth behind everything. Ayakashi just apologise.

"Forgive me, Nee-san, I made a mistake, please help me protect your daughter this time"

The truth he have uncovered. Humans are really greedy, that they are blinded by envy.

"How could they do something to cruel to someone who is very innocent and kind"

Meanwhile at Omiai. Y/n just wait for her Omiai partner. She didn't know that she was arranged to do things like this.

"I should just decline there offer and tell them that I will fully devote myself to the temple" She thought. She wasn't planning to get married as she only have one heart that is already taken. She also know that she can't be honest with herself.

"Someone like you will always cause misfortune to the people you care, You are born to bring misfortune, just like what happened to your Father and Mother and now to person you Love"The voice that keep haunting her. it whisper to her ear.

As it keep on reminding her whenever she's alone. The reason you can't be happy. Y/n just thought "if only Father and Mother didn't die, If only I didn't bring misfortune and death to them...maybe I could be honest with myself, I would have accept your feelings"

What she felt were guilt, She wished that she was only a ordinary girl with no curse powers. Why did she have a power like this. In order for her to control her curse power she have to wear a shackles that is designed as a accessory.

Her thoughts were cut off when she heard the door opened to reveal a young man. He have a white hair with a Emerald green eyes.

"Pleasure to meet you, I'm Kousuke Zawaji" He introduce himself with a very calm deep tone.

"The pleasure is mine, I'm Y/n L/n"

"Please sit down"

Y/n just nod her head as she excuse herself and take a seat.

"I'm sure, L/n-san already knew why we are here?"

"Since you already asked, I'll go straight to the point, I don't have any intention to marry Kou-san" y/n said with pure determination in tone.

Kousuke Zawaji just grin her as he find it amusing. This is the priestess who they call Timid and meek. She's different from how they describe her. "but this is both decided from the Elders"

"Elders decision doesn't matter to me, Because we're talking about me and you getting married"

He just chuckled at what she just say.