7/15 Onii-chan!?

It's good that you hate me. Love and hate are separated by a thread. Hate always turns to love.

You woke up to see that this wasn't your room. When you got up, you realize that you were in Tsukishima's room. You were blushing and as the door knocks. "Oi, (Y/N). Are you awake yet?"

"Yeah." you said, turning to him.

"Your face is all red. I didn't do anything to you. Thanks to you, I couldn't sleep at all." he said, bluntly. You felt bad but then he shows you an evil smile on his face. "You were all snoring, and kicking me off the bed. You even took the blanket. You know how annoying it was to sleep like that."

"SHUT UP!!!" you said, with your face very embarrass.

"Eh? Kei-kun is there a girl here?" a stranger comes in the room, looking shock. "Whose this? Your girlfriend?"

"No." Tsukishima said.

"Not on my life!" you said.

"Indeed its very impossible. She snores really loud, and is a violent sleeper. I feel sorry whoever her future husband is. She is violent. Not to mention loud. Hotblooded."

"SHUT UP!" you said, throwing a pillow at him, which he catches.

"You two are so compatible."

"Oh crap, my brother is saying weird stuff again.." Tsukishima says, as he leaves the room.

"What did you say your name was?"

"(Y/N) (L/N)."

"(L/N)-chan? Nice to meet you. I'm Akiteru, Tsukishma's onii-chan."

The whole day, Akiteru-san drag you with him to hang out. He was pretty funny and got along with him better not like a certain someone.

"I had so much fun with you today." Akiteru-san says to you.

"I didn't do anything though." you said.

"Here's a prize for hanging out with me." he said, giving you an envelope. "You could open it as soon as you got home."

❖❖❖

"Kei-kun. I'm home." Akiteru-san said.

"How was your date?" Kei says, watching television.

"So that's the type of girl you like. I don't mind you going out with a girl like her then."

"Shut up. Who said I like her?" he said, waving it off coldly.

"By the way, she was sleeping here right? Did you do anything?"

"No." Tsukishima said, getting annoyed.

"So that's your type huh?" Akiteru said, smiling.

"I said no, already." Tsukishima says, turning off the television and going to his room.

"Oh, well. It might be too soon anyway." Akiteru says, chuckling.

If you hate me, I'll love you.