Teaser 1/1

The night sky..

"Kei?" you said. Your head was on his shoulder, your hand clasping onto his. Your eyes closed.. You wanted this happiness to last forever.

"Yeah?" Tsukishima asks.

"Do you remember the time when we saw the moon and the fireflies?" you asks.

"That was like a couple months ago, right? Of course, I remember." Tsukishima said.

"I want to go see the moon with you again!" you said, smiling. You stood up, looking at the blonde. Your finger was pointing on the ceiling. He looks at you and smirks.

"Do you want to stay the night over then?" Tsukishima asks.

"No." you declined, coldly. "That's now what I meant, Kei! I meant, I want to go with you to a planetarium or stargazing together."

"That's too much work." Tsukishima said. "We see the moon everyday.. What's so great about it?"

"The night sky is more prettier with you though.." you said, looking embarrassed. You look down, avoiding eye contact.

"Hmm?" he said, smiling as he stands up. Tsukishima looks at you, looking red like a fried octopus. For a moment he thought how cute you were and leans down to kiss you but you turn your face away. Annoyed, the blonde sighs. "Fine, I'll go stargazing with you."

"Really?" you asks.

"Yeah." he answers, giving in.

"It's a promise, right? Right?" you asks. You show him your pinky, looking serious. Tsukishima smiles, pinky promise and kisses you on the lips.

"It's a promise." Your face had turn into an apple-like color.

"That was sneaky, Kei!" you yelled.

That promise was still yet unfulfilled.

looks prettier with you.

"That promise was still yet unfulfilled. In just a couple months.. an accident had happen...
It was the biggest regret of my life."

Sequel is finally out! Please check it now xwx