11/15 Infirmary

When love embraces hatred, love and hate become intertwined.

It was a hot summer day. I wanted to You were putting up a poster and hanging it up with the manager. The poster was supposed to be for everyone and help them motivated. You were on the ladder and Kiyoko-senpai was holding the ladder for you in case you wouldn't fall.

As finishing putting it on, you were ready to get down, when all of a sudden a volleyball was thrown to your way and hit the ladder. The ladder had hit your ankle, and you were falling down.

"Kiyoko! (Y/N)!" Nishinoya-senpai and Tanaka-senpai said as they both push Kiyoko-senpai out of the way.

"Shit!" Nishinoya-senpai seeing me fall.

"(Y/N)!!" Kageyama yells. You closed your eyes. There was no way Tsukishima or Kageyama was going to catch you. Maybe Nishinoya-senpai or Tanaka-senpai will catch me.. You felt someone holding you. 'Someone did catch me, after all.' you thought. Your eyes were still closed and you thought it was going to be Tanaka-senpai or Nishinoya-senpai.. But that someone wasn't them. That someone was Kageyama.. Around you was everyone was shock. You could see blood dripping on you. You look up to see Kageyama's head bleeding. Tanaka-senpai quickly grab the ladder and puts it down. Most of your senpais were on the court, running to you and Kageyama asking if you guys were okay. You weren't thinking of Tsukishima at the time because all you were thinking about was how the pain was hurting you on your ankle and about Kageyama who had help you.

"Excuse me. I'm going to take (Y/N) to the infirmary" Kageyama says, carrying you.

"I'll come with you too." Kiyoko-senpai said. Kageyama started running to the infirmary, while Kiyoko-senpai was in the back, and because his bangs were in the way, you couldn't see Kageyama's expressions. You were wondering if he was mad or scared.

"It looks like the nurse isn't here." you said, as Kageyama walks into the infirmary.

"It's fine. I'll treat your wound." Kiyoko-senpai says, as she walk into the infirmary. "Are you okay?"

"I-. Ow!" you said, as she rubs your wound.

"Sorry, was I hurting you?" Kiyoko-senpai said, trying to rub your wound more gently.

"No, its okay." you said. You look up to see Kageyama's bangs still in the ways of his eyes. He doesn't say anything but watches you too.

"Kay, I'm done. I think you should let your ankle rest for a couple days. You'll be able to walk."

"Okay." you said, nodding. "Thank you."

"No problem. Kageyama-kun let me see you head." you look at Kageyama whose head was still bleeding.

"There, it should be done." Kiyoko-senpai said, as she finishes cutting the tape up. She stands up and walk near the door. "Let me get you guys some ice." As she lefts, you and Kageyama were then were left alone.

"Are you okay?" you ask him. "I'm sorry that I got you hurt."

"It was the ball. It wasn't your fault."

"But if you didn't had to protect me.."

"I would of been more hurt." Kageyama puts his hand on your right cheek.

"Tobio?"

"(Y/N).." the black hair boy started to say.

"W-What?"

"If.. If I tell you I like you, what would happen?" he said. His serious eyes gaze into yours. You were quite confused and look at him with a blank expression. Wait. How are you suppose to respond to that? What were your feelings for Kageyama? But he didn't even give you a second to think about it. He had already kiss you on the lips. You didn't do anything. You didn't even notice that someone was watching you. Who was that someone? Tsukishima Kei.

If love becomes stronger, the hate turns to love.