2/15 Why do you care

It's good that you hate me. Love and hate are separated by a thread. Hate always turns to love.

"Oi. Yamaguchi." the blonde boy said.

"What is it, Tsukki?" the other boy ask him back. They were both eating lunh. Luckily, (Y/N) wasn't here because the girl wanted to hang out with Kageyma and Hinata for the day.

"It's been a week, already. (L/N) is really weird. She been coming up to me, asking if we should hang out. At first, it didn't annoyed me as much but now she ticks me off whenever I see her."

"It's kind of unbelievable to see Tsukki like this." his friend said, smiling at him. "It's probably because.."

"Because what?" the blonde hair boy asks him.

"Maybe she has a crush on you?" the friend said, looking unsure. But saying that made the irritated boy felt even worse. the boy would look at his friend with disgust and covers his face. He thinks about it for a moment... Maybe his friend is right. That is the only option. It has to be it. The girl was following you cause she likes the boy. He starts to chuckle thinking this is why you been following him.

"If that's the case... Then I'll just have to reject the girl." he said, smiling.

"Wao. We got a badass over here." his friend said to him, sacrcastically.

"Haha, very funny." the blonde hair boy said, sarcastically back. The two boys were too caught up laughing that they didn't notice a girl was standing right in front of them.

"Woah, (L/N)! When did you get here?" Tsukashima asks. 'Damn that timing.' "Did you hear what we just said?"

"Only the part when you said, haha, very funny. So what's funny?" the girl ask, sounding interested.

"Nothing. Just an inside joke between me and Tsukki." Yamaguchi said, covering it up.

"Anyway, (L/N). I got a few questions to ask you." he stands up and puts his hand on your shoulder. "Why don't we go for a stroll?"

"Hmm? Sure I guess." you said, looking confused. You were wondering what he was going to say and decided to go along whatever the blonde hair boy had in store for her.

❖❖❖

As the two were walking the hallways, the blonde hair boy looks at you, wondering what he should do to make sure and absolute that you like him.

"I thought you wanted to hang out with the king today." Plan 1. Start off with small talk.

"Oh! Tobio had to do something with Hinata, so I can't hang out with him today." the girl said, looking forward. The blonde hair boy was sort of interested and wonders if what you said was a lie or not. Plan 2. Look at her until she notices and if she asks why, ask her a straight forward question and see how she reacts to that. Both of you had walk out of the building, and the whole time you didn't notice it but Tsukashima was looking at you. When you had finally notice that no one was talking, you glance at Tsukashima seeing that he is staring at you. 'What is he doing? Is something on my face?'

"Why are you staring at me?" you said, exchanging glances at him. He doesn't say anything which makes you a bit worried a bit.

"Oi!" he said. You suddenly notice that you were walking ahead of him and that he was standing a few inches behind you.

"What is it?" you said, walking back at him. 'What's his problem?'

"What type of guy do you like?" he ask in a straightforward way. 'Eh? Why is he asking me such a thing?' the girl thought to herself.

"I guess.. the mean but cute type." you answered him. You were looking down when you had said that. When you look up, you could see a smirk on his face... like he was planning something evil. In his thoughts however, when you were looking down, Tsukishima thought that you were acting shy about it. He was really starting to think that you might have a thing for him.

Plan 3. Ask you if you like him.

"(Y/N)." the blonde hair boy said.

"Yes?!" you responded, with surprise. 'Why is he calling me by my first name all of a sudden?! Could it be that he likes me?'

"Do you have a crush on me or something?" the tension that was surrounding you two suddenly disappeared. Instead, it became awkward. Like a thumbleweed had just drifted by. You started to laugh. He flinch, looking at you surprised.

"What was that?! I like you? Hahaha, that might be the most funniest thing I have ever heard in a while!" you said, cracking up. "You sure one funny guy, Tsukishima."

"Eh?! Wait so you don't like me?"

"Where did you get that information from? Me like you?" the girl stop laughing and look serious. "Why would you think I like you? You're rude, blunt, probably selfish, not to mention cocky. Even I think Tobio is much better then you."

"Then why do you keep coming up to me?" he said, trying to act calm.

"Why do you care?" you responded quickly. "Besides, was I that annoying to you? I only want to be friends with you!" you said, running to class, as the bell rang.

You left the blonde boy standing there, clueless. Why did he made you went all that? Why was he so interested that you were hanging out with him or not? 3 plans. And all 3 were wrong. He thought that you actually like him. He was wrong? What was your true intention of hanging out with him?

If you hate me, I'll love you.