escape plan

Hello my name is zoie and this is my story about twin alpha's who find there mate who has been sexual assaulted by her old alpha and his son. She has trust issues and she is very insecure about her body bc she has a lot of bruises and scars on her body. Her parents were the king alpha and queen luna of the moon stone pack but they were killed by rogue wolves. She is supposed to be the alpha because she has no siblings. But the beta became the ruthless alpha and his son is to take over as the alpha when he steps down. She is planning on escaping because she is tired of the abuse and sexual assault. Her and her wolf are going to escape in the dead of night. She is so weak because she has been abused.

Alpha: HARPER!!

Harper: yes alpha

Alpha: come scrub the floor

Harper: yes alpha

She then goes up the basement stairs so she can scrub the kitchen floor. She gets on her hands and knees to scrub the floor. She has a lot of bruises on her knees and her arms hurt. She starts scrub the floor. When she finished scrubbing the floor. The alpha hollers at her.

Alpha: time for your punishment harper.

Harper: yes alpha

Her and the alpha go down to the basement. The alpha then hollers for his son. Then Aiden comes down the basement stairs.

Breeze: *oh no here comes Aiden*

Harper: *yes I know breeze*

Breeze: *he is going to hurt us*

Harper: *yes but we're going to escape tonight okay breeze*

Breeze: *okay I trust you*

Harper: *thank you breeze*

Aiden: time for your punishment

Harper: okay Aiden bring it on!

Aiden slaps harper

Aiden: I'm your soon to be alpha you better respect me.

Harper: yes alpha

Alpha: I will be upstairs son hurry up okay

Aiden: okay sir

Alpha: that's my son

Aiden: thanks Dad

The alpha then goes upstairs and leaves his son with me. Aiden then strip out of his clothes and is standing in his boxers. He then takes off my clothes and leaves me in my bra and underwear.

 He then takes off my clothes and leaves me in my bra and underwear

Harper's bra and underwear

Aiden lockwood

Aiden: I'm going to have fun with you