Chapter 27

~ 5 months later ~

Brooklyn and Harlow are now 17 years old. Caleb and Joshua are also now 17 years old. I then invited Ava and Oliver over to the house they decided to bring Caleb and Joshua. Turns out Brooklyn and Caleb are mates. Harlow and Joshua are also mates as well. I'm so happy for the kids. They decided to go to the girls bedroom and mark each other. Then they mated with one another. They then went outside to run around in wolf form for a little bit while the grown up's talk inside. The kids already decided they were going to move into the same house together. It was a beautiful log cabin home. I was so proud of them. Turns out that two weeks later Brooklyn was pregnant with a baby girl. I was so happy for them. There were living there happy lives and I was proud of them. The kids would come and visit sometimes. They would bring there little girl willow over for me to see my granddaughter. She knows how to walk now. I spoil the child rotten. She has so many toys and coloring books. She has more stuff then she can count. I bought her a playground set. I also bought her a bike and a kitchen play set.

                       Playground set

                       Playground set

                       Kitchen play set

                       Kitchen play set

                           Girl Bicycle

                           Girl Bicycle

I spoiled her so rotten. She had everything see wanted. Liam and Blake's little boy Kai is mated to Sophia. They just recently had a little boy he is 16 years old. Willow is also 16 years old. I hope they are mates. Hudson has no mate yet and think he might also be Sophia's mate though. Turns him and Sophia are also mates. Sophia has two mates she is very happy. Everybody is really happy together. They have one more family reunion before everybody splits there own ways. They have a picnic together at the park. They went and watched a movie at the movie theater. They had so much fun then they all split there own ways to spend the rest of there lives with there families.