War

It has been 2 months now and Ava is now 5 years old. She is growing really quickly and today is the day we go to war with the volturi because of Ava. They think that Ava can't control the thirst for human blood. Alice wants us to to send Ava with Jacob where she will be safe. We still haven't heard anything back from Alice. We leave the house and Carlisle thinks he can make a deal with the volturi but I doubt it. They are not vampires you want to mess with. We get to the woods where the volturi want to meet. Ava rides on Jacob's back who is in wolf form. The wolves are going to fight with us. Aro then asked to see the child so we politely go up and see him. Ava holds out her hand because that's how she communicate's with people.

Aro: "haha I can feel the warmth and blood flowing through her tiny body."

They ask Jennie if that was the same child she saw but Jennie didn't know she said the child looked different. We then watched them kill Jennie right in front of us. We saw Alice walking towards the volturi. She said I can show you child with not be a threat to human kind. Alice then shows Aro a vision she has.

Alice: "no matter what I show you. You still don't care."

She then signaled me to send Ava away with Jacob. So I tell Jacob to protect her and don't let anything happen to her. He runs away and they ripped Alice's head from her body and burned her body. Then Carlisle ran and tried to kill Aro but he killed Carlisle first by ripping his head off his body. Then burning it. That's when the war broke out. Everyone started killing each other Leah fell off a cliff in wolf form. Carlisle's wife was killed and everyone was dying one by one. Then Aro was killed by Harper and Edward. After that everything went back to normal. The fight didn't happen it was just a vision of what would happen.

Alice: "if you start a war that's what will happen to you."

The fight scene vision

Aro decided not to start a war. He didn't like to see his own death decided for him.

Aro: "how do you know the child won't be a threat to human kind."

Alice: "because I have been looking for my own witness and I found it."

Rohan: "hi I'm Rohan and I'm an native my mother was bitten by a vampire when she was pregnant with me. She died giving birth to me so I was raised by my aunt. I was born not bitten I grow every single day and I stopped growing when I turned 17 years old. I know the child will do no harm."

Aro and the rest of the volturi agreed with him and them decided not to go to war. They left and went back home. I took Ava back home where she belonged and she was safe from bad people. It was getting late and I had to get the kids ready for bed so they can go to school tomorrow. I then got them in the tub and sent them to bed. Me and the boys decided to play monopoly because we were bored but no tired. I beat the boys in monopoly so we decided to play tag in the woods outside the house.

                              The woods

The woods

It was really fun after our game of tag. We then decided to play chase, Grayson and Ethan were it. They had to chase me through the woods. I ran in human form to give them a better advantage. They trapped me between three tree's and started tickling me. I laughed and snorted. Ethan said it was cute but I didn't think so at all. We decided to go back home. I heard a stick brake behind me. I turned around to see Jacob in wolf form. He was patrolling the Territory to make sure there were no intruder's. A black wolf came out of nowhere and attacked Jacob then there was a wolf fight.

Wolf fight scene

Jacob then broke the black wolf's neck and killed it. I was proud of him because the black wolf was bigger than him. He shifted back to human form. He said next time we need to be more careful in the woods. I said okay thanks Jacob. He said your welcome. He then ran back home. We then left and went home as well. It was getting really late and I was getting tired. We got back to the house and went upstairs to my bedroom.

                             My bedroom

                             My bedroom

I love my bedroom I decided to let the boys sleep in their bedrooms tonight and I slept by myself. It was peaceful and I loved it. I fell asleep really quick because I was so tired. I dreamed sweet dreams.