S - CHAPTER 3

"I am

addicted to you

Don't you know that you're toxic?"

~~~~~

Park Y/n's POV

I'm currently making my vegetable salad. Well, if you're a doctor then be a good influence on their health. What is the sense of you, being a doctor if you can't even follow your advice to yourself?

If you can't do that then you're a useless doctor, just kidding.

I need to eat this because I need to lose weight

I need to eat this because I need to lose weight. My goal weight is quietly betraying me, I need to maintain my weight.

I sigh in frustration when I suddenly remembered what happened last Sunday, I can't believe she's rejecting our suggestion to put her father in the asylum.

It may be convincing for my sister that she's gonna get her father's psychiatrist but for me, I know she used it to make her father discharged to a hospital.

I messed up my hair in extreme frustration "She makes me mentally frustrated." I sigh again and just eat my salad though it tastes weird. 

I remember that her father has police outside his room. I exhale in relaxation because I know her father will get to prison.

Or maybe not

"Time out with them, they're not worth it." I stand up and turn on the tv, I switch channels repeatedly.

I was supposed to put it on a sports channel when a news anchor said a familiar name.

"Reportedly, Kim Jennie the CEO of Chanel accepted the offers of two clothing brands which is Dior and Céline to make a new collaboration. The 50% earned will be donated to selected charities here in our country." I stared blankly at the TV seeing her face again. She's not just a jerk, she also cared for her public reputation.