Chapter 1

Hai, this is the first chapter. Do vote and comment. Thank you 😊

A girl with a peach hair, stand outside the stadium. The Sendai Stadium. She looks around her and it seems the people that she looking for are not here. They must be inside already, she thought. She touch the screen of the phone in her hand and looking at her contacts.

At that moment a wind pass by and her hair flow with it. It causes people to look at her. Of course, the main heroine of the story will be an attractive one. Stood at 165 cm tall, wearing a long sleeves, round neck, white blouse, black skirt that stop around one to two inch above her knee, with tights of course and a long beige coat that stop in the middle of her calves. Simple look but still look pretty on her. Also not to mention she have a voluptuous body which also causes some woman to glance at her. Her hazel eyes also do give somes attraction to the passerby.

Scrolling through the contacts of her phone, she found the person she wants to call. She wait for the other line to pick up.

"Hello" The other line said

"Where are you guys? Thought we will go in there together." She said while pouting.

"We kinda forgot?" A small guilty laugh can be heard.

"Fine. Always forgot that you are kinda forgetfull Hitoka-chan."

"Sorry." The Hitoka-chan replied.

"Nevermind. Can you text me where you are? I will go there." After an okay by the other said. She end the call and wait for the text. After the text was send, she make her way to the inside of the stadium.

********

Along her way to her friends, she saw the stall with Miya's Onigiri. She knew it was owned by one the Miyas but she just passby remembering her friends already bought the foods.

She steps into court and searching for a while. After she saw the group of people she looking for, she makes her way towards them.

"Hey guys!" She said. Surprising the group.

"Asya-chan!" The Hitoka-chan said while getting up and embrace her.

"Asya." Few voices greet her.

"Long time no see, everyone." Asya replied and pull away from the Yachi Hitoka embrace.

"Yeah. You're the busy one though." Sawamura Daichi or Daichi, said while looking at her.

"Yup. You missed our little reunion before" The guy beside Daichi, Sugawara agreed at the words and the guy besides him, Asahi, nod to it.

"Mou. I am sorry about it. It can't be help some clients are kinda fussy." Asya said with a little pout.

"They're just kidding, Asya-chan."

"I know Kiyoko-senpai." Asya smiled towards her beloved female senior. She still pretty even after many years.

"Even after seeing the two of you, I still cannot believe it." Asya teased

"Us too." Some agreeing

"Me too, actually." Kiyoko replied teasingly towards the men besides her.

"Don't tease me guys. You're jealous" The men is Tanaka and he is kinda sulking to what we said. But, it is true it is unbelieveable that Kiyoko would marry Tanaka. Fate is indeed a mystery things.

"Asya, you should come when we fetch Hinata at the airport, he got so tan." The green hair guy, Yamaguchi, said to Asya.

"Really? Must be the sun there."