Chapter 5

*Sorry for the wait!!!*

The sun shone brightly, with a clear blue sky. Birds chirping happily. Everyone would awake due to the natural light given by it. However, not for the two people comfortably cuddling under a blanket, room with aircond and only few light come in to the room.

Asya can feel the light somehow penetrated to her eyes. She move closer towards the body that give her warmth through the night. Sakusa tighten his left hand that wrapped her body and his legs caught her legs between his.

They are tired due to the 'extreme exercise' they had done last night. Asya smile a bit remembering the wonderful night she and Sakusa had. She really love how the way Sakusa embraced her.

Asya's eyebrow then furrowed. She thinks she forgot something. She thinks she might have something to do tonight. But, she ignores it and put her right hand over Sakusas', trying to sleep.

Then...A ringtone blaze around the room. This make Sakusa groans to the sound that disturb his sleep.

Asya opens her eyes. "Kiyoomi, it's my phone."

"Go get it." Sakusa said with his morning voice. And yes, it sound so damn sexy. Imagine hearing the deep, raspy voice first in the morning.

"I can't. Your hands."

"Owh." Sakusa removed his hands. And lay on his back.

Asya sat up and looks at his face. 'Perfect,' she thought. She reaches to her phone at the nightstand. Luckily, the caller had not end it yet. She accepts the call.

"Asya!!!" A very bright voice for quite early morning, saying her name. Too much energy in the morning.

"Bokuto-senpai." The bright voice on the other line indeed do belongs to the one and only Bokuto Koutarou. "What is it?" She ask him

"Do you remember our promise today?"

Asya thinks for a while. "Owh." She just remember that she promise him, Atsumu and Hinata to hang out today.

"What time should we meet? I am excited! Tsum2 and Hinata are too!"

"Hmmm...afternoon? We can have lunch together. I think?" She said unsure but she thinks that it is fine to meet at the afternoon.

"Sure! Should I pick you up?" He asks her.

"No need, Bokuto-senpai. Text me where we will eat, okay?."

"Okayy!!! So, see you Asya! Bye-bye" still with a bright voice he ends the call.

"Bye." Asya said but Bokuto had end the call before he can hear her.

Seeing she had end her call, Sakusa's hand yanked her towards his side.

"Ah!" Asya is surprised of his action and look at Sakusa.

"What is it?" Sakusa ask referring to the call.

"Owh." Asya re-positioned herself to a comfortable position. "I promised them to meet today." She continued and look at his face.

Sakusa's nod. He intends to sleep some more. He feel a little bit tired than usual. It had been a long time since he had sex, hence, why he overdid with Asya last night.

"Want to join?" Upon hearing the question, he opens his eyes and glance downward to Asya.

"No. I think."

"I see."

Asya get up from the bed. The clock showed it is 9 O'clock in the morning. She thinks she should take a shower and get some breakfast.

"Kiyoomi, you want to have breakfast?" She asks him, wondering if he want to sleep in more or if he wants to eat something.

"Yes, wake me in one hour." He reply with his eyes closed and pull the comforter more.

**********

Precisely at 10.00 am, Asya wakes Sakusa up. She calls for the room service in the meantime.  She does not mind for a room service instead of using her personal driver to deliver it as the hotel she's staying at belongs to one of her family. If they saw her with a men, they will keep it discreet. Moreover, the floor where her room located is specifically for her family only.

It past 30 minutes ans Sakusa just done with his shower. He can see Asya was nowhere near the area at the bed. But, he can smell foods. At that instance, he knows she is at the kitchenette area which is partitioned by the
huge closet in the room.

Asya arranges the food on the small dining table which can fit up to 4 people. She heard light footsteps. "I dunno what to get. But, I hope it suits you."

On the table, it consist of western breakfast. Pancakes, croissant, few breads with varieties of fillings, jam, butter, fruits, yogurts, milk, coffee and fruit juice.

"I am okay with it." Sakusa walks toward the table. He pulls the chair and sit on it.

The breakfast fill with silence. Asya's mind wondering whether she should ask him the question that had been in her mind since last night. Sakusa who saw her who unconsciously keep looking at him, muttered a "what?"

Taking a deep breath, Asya asks him. "You dated before?"

"Of course." He reply. "You?" He asks her back.

"Me too. But, I was surprised I think. That you dated before." She said to him while reaching for the jam.

"Why? Because of who I am?"

"Mostly yeah." Asya nods."But, you can touch me without thinking too much." She said what she been wanted to say to him.

Sakusa eat some pancakes, savouring it. "It still a mystery to me. With you, I didn't mind." He stares at her directly.

Asya feels flattered at this fact. "You know Kiyoomi, it is also one fact that we did not have any feelings with each other." She said this reminding him and herself too.

"Maybe we can have casual relationship. You and me both cannot deny the attraction we feel." What Sakusa said is in fact true.

Asya sips the juice, gazing at him, "If you decide it like that, I don't want any of us have sex with any other person. If one of us decide to date or are meeting someone, it will end automatically." She lay down the rule of their casual relationship.

"Sounds fair." He nods.

Asya scrunched her face, remembering something, "But, we will not meet that much. I mean you're in Osaka, Kiyoomi." Right, it might be impossible.

Kiyoomi lets out a chuckle and Asya raise her eyebrows, "I will not agree if this does not benefitting me." He take a sip of milk, "Asya, I think you might forgot the fact I, particularly ky team will be train in Tokyo after this." He continued.

"Owh. I forgot. Because of the sponsorhip." Asya only realizing this.