Chapter 6 🍋

*smutsss*

After the breakfast, Sakusa was on the edge of the bed, scrolling through his phone. Ayame was rummagging through her closet, looking for the outfit of the day. After she finds it, she went to sit besides Sakusa.

"Are you sure you don't want to tag along?" Asya asks him again about the outing with three of his teammates.

Sakusa put downs his phone, and look at her on his right. "No." His answer still the same.

Asya sigh, "it would be nice if you can come along."

"You know what would be nice?" Sakusa asks her.

"What would be-" When she turns to her left, her lips almost touched Sakusa.

Sakusa,breathing to her lips, with his dark eyes staring into hers, "Me, kissing you and doing what we did last night." He said it with his deep voice.

Asya's breath hitch. "Then, do it." She said, whispering.

Sakusa did not wait any second. His lips immediately connected to her. He sneaks his arms around her waist, lift her a bit to signal her to sit on his laps.

Asya sneaks her arms around his neck, while changing her position to straddle him. Their soft kiss has turned into a hunger and wild kiss. Sakusa's tongue entered into her, figth for dominance, which she gave in. Even with the kiss, her body is already melting with only the slight touch of his.

Sakusa push forward her body, making Asya's clothes pussy to feel his bulge. Asya who know what's he want, slowly rubbing his bulge, causing him to wince, realeasing the kiss.

"Damn." Sakusa said, darkly looking at Asya.

Asya cupped his face with both of her hands, slowly moving her hips to rub his big bulge, which she lets out her moans.

"Kiyoomi." She whispering his name, biting her lips a little.

"What time you will meet them?"

Asya glances at the digital clock on the nightstand. She will meet them at 1.30 pm. "I have around 2 hours."

"Great. It should be enough."  He said to her. Sakusa went o her ears, licking it, causing Asya to whimper a bit. "Now, be a good girl and be on four." He lustfully said to him.

Asya oblige, positioning herself as Sakusa commands her but she lower her upper body a bit, making her ass to stick out in the air. She can feel Sakusa moved and is now right behind her.

"This is so nice." Sakusa said at the view of her round and full ass.

Asya breathes heavily, anticipates on what he will do. "Ah!" She jolts. Sakusa has slaps her ass's check. "Ah!" Again he slaps it.

"Kiyo-Ah!" He slaps it again. It pained her but it give pleasure to her.

"I didn't know you like this, Asya." Sakusa, with a smirk, said it to her and slaps her ass again.

"I don't. Ah!" She mewls, burrying her face on the pillow.

Sakusa pulls down her panties. His finger slowly trails at the red marks that he make. Ir cause Asya ti squirm a little, and he smirk.

"I didn't know you are a masochist. Look, you're so wet." Sakusa said, slowly touching her wet pussy.

"Kiyoomi." Asya moans. "Do-don't tease." Sakusa's fingers is rubbing her pussy but she needs him right now.

Asya can hear Sakusa chuckle and the sound of him removing his pants. Impatient, she moves her ass, and it touches his tips.

"Hurry." She pleads, rubbing his tips.