18🔞

this one sucks really bad 👴🏾

🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

😾

🤍

🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

"Princess? *knocks on door* Princess where are you? I made you your favorite muffins.." *opens door to their bedroom* "Princess you in here.."
'timeskip he found you outside on the bench'
"Ah there you are! I was calling you and looking around for you. *sets muffins down* Whatcha doing?" *leaning to look down you turn and say:"Leave me alone"* "Hm? Did I do something wrong princess?" *you'd mumble:"you're annoying** "I'm annoying? Where's all this coming from?" *you saying:"I don't wanna be your princess!" you'd lightly shout pouting* "*bending down* Princess, you know who's in charge here right?~" *you:"Ugh you're so annoying!"* *I'd grab you by your chin pulling it up to face my face and you smack my hand* "Come on now~ Don't be like that princess~" *you'd try to bite my hand* "You're such a brat. *grabs you by the hand* Our room. **Now.** *you try to break free from my grip but obviously not being able to.* "Oh so you wanna do this?" *slams you down onto the outside couch and would use my knee to rub you* "You're such a slutty brat. I feel you aching for my cock. You're not?~ You will be~" *i go down to open your shirt and lick your chest* "What made you think you would get away with being such a brat? Hm? *bites your nipple* Answer me Princess.~" *receiving no answer i forcefully take off all of your clothes* "Don't cover up princess~ Nobody will see us~" *i feel up and down your sides, teasingly touching you* *in the process off unzipping my pants you try to get up and i hold you down* "Ah ah princess~ Where do you think you're going? Naughty princesses should get punished right?" *after taking my dick out i pull you by the hips for you to get closer to me*

"Naughty princesses get punished~ Can you take me all in?" *inserting myself slowly you grab onto the couch. i would instantly started slamming into you harshly*. "Ah..princess..You love this don't you?~ Getting fucked raw by Daddy?" *holding you by the hips, I move your body in the same rhythm of me fucking you* "Apologize for your actions princess~ Apologize to your Daddy. Do it." *in-between your loud moans you repeatedly say 'sorry'* "I didn't know I would *grunt* have a bratty princess~ A slutty brat. A whore for Daddy's cock and only his~ Right?" *wet noises are heard everytime I would thrust into you* "You know that Daddy's in charge right? You know you follow his rules?" *i would go down to put my hand around your throat, gripping it slightly* "You love it when Daddy chokes you right? God I love seeing you lewd face. You drooling and moaning for my cock.~" *
'this continuing for another 25 minutes you were cumcontrolled and had dry orgasms (LMAO)'
"Fuck..you're ass is so perfect~ You're hole is so slutty. It loves my cock~ It loves being fucked senseless by my cock. Mhn..You're twitching, are you gonna have another dry orgasm?" *hearing you whine a little indicates that you want to cum* "What did you do wrong today. What made you get this punishment?" *still slamming into you. during your lewd moans you say what you did and that you'll never do it again* "Good girl~(*he doesn't have his hand around your throat anymore btw*). Fuck..Just a little more princess~" *cumming deep inside you, you have a loud scream of pleasure as you cum.•you:s-so..warm..in-inside..•*

this one sucks ass 🚶‍♀️