6🔞

HOW DID I DO THIS SJDKAMAJSJSK

!!!!OLD AND TRASH!!!!
🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

🧸

🌺

🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

As I slowly stroked your dick, I shoved two fingers into your mouth forcing you to suck on them. I stopped stroking your dick and placed a hand on your smooth, perfect ass. I rub it gently before giving it a harsh spank. "On your knees Kitten~" You went on your knees in front of me "Suck" I shoved my dick into your mouth, the feeling of you gagging turning me on. I held your head and started fucking your mouth. I groan lowly and keep doing the same process until I cum. After continuing, I cum deep down your throat. I pick you up and toss you onto the bed having your whole face on my face. I finger your hole roughly. I take your dick into my hand and pump it repeatedly. Your loud, beautiful moans echoing in the room turn me on more. I stop fingering you and I would place my dick near your entrance and would shove it in, instantly hitting your prostate. I abused your soft spot and prostate violently causing you to shake in pleasure. I hold your body and caress it while I fucked you senseless. You calling out that you're gonna cum makes me go at an inhuman speed. A lewd scream of pleasure echoed in the room as you came everywhere. With a few more thrusts, I cum deep inside of you. You are exhausted, you pass out almost instantly. I pull out and get up to grab and towel, cleaning the cum.

I AM SJSJWHSJ