8🔞

LOVE THIS AJSJNANAJX

🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

🌺

🌊

🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

"As we enter the store, we made our way to the candy aisle. As we picked out candy and snacks I suddenly started staring at you. Licking my lips seductively, I walk over to you and grop your ass. A light surprised moan came from your mouth causing me to get turned on. You put the snacks back, and we walked our way over to the bathroom. I pulled you into the same stall and pinned you to the door. I pin your hands and kiss you deeply. My tongue dominating yours I reach down and palm you through your pants. I swallow your moan and continue. I stop kissing you and turn you around, your face against the stall door. I put your pants down to your knees and put my fingers into your ass. I put my hand over your mouth to cover up your moans. I take out my fingers and replace them with my dick. I push in slowly and would stay there for you to adjust to my size. I gently start thrusting into you. Feeling you breathe against my hand made me fuck you harder. Now pouring into you and your moaning I hear the door open. Stopping completely, I loosen my hand so you could breathe. I suddenly would start thrusting at a slow pace but going all the way in. Your tiny gasps are being heard by the man-made him turn(btw this is boyxboy so we're in the men's restroom. the random dude is at a urinal). Him now leaving, I continue going faster. Both of us feeling our high, I start jerking you off. Your sweet and lewd moans going all around made me go harder. You reaching your climax and cumming in my hand and me cumming inside you. I remove my hand seeing you breathe heavily and drool coming down."

I probably made so many mistakes-

yoooo-