Project Eclipse ...(part 2)

previously...

"Our little boy!!!",Mujin and Ava said in sync

.....................................................................................................................................

Author's POV:

The Next day....

Mujin was sitting on the ground ,with his back against the wall while Ava was still sleeping on the couch near the cell  .After a while, there was a gentle knock at the door "yes.." ,Mujin said while putting a blanket over Ava . 

"Hey brother, what's up?",Qidal entered. "Nothing much just thinking of whats going to happen ...",Mujin said sadly.

"So ,it is today..sigh..the Eclipse Day,  do not worry messiah will be just fine... that reminds me I think you should name him now when he will be out of the cell--" ,Qidal said.

"y/n! I think its perfect ",Ava who was now awake ,interrupted . "Yup ,I guess we can call him Neo in short!",Mujin said with a smile .

"Alright now we should open the cell so you can spend some time with him before the operation begins",Qidal said with a serious expression.

"SURE!" ,both Mujin and Ava said excitedly.

AVA 's POV:

The cell's gate opened and the fog spread through out the room .I smiled involuntarily ,finally I can hug my son ,kiss him ,during  10 years this was first time I saw Mujin smiling so widely,   I could tell that he was hesitating to go to Y/n, I patted his back and signaled him to go ahead and finally he went ahead and hugged y/n .I also hugged them and Qidal just stood at some distance quitely .   

Y/n's body was cold and he was pale ,I said to Mujin that ,You should spend time with Y/n before the operation begins"

"No ,you are his mother ,you should spend some time with him", he said sadly, while Y/n just stood there quietly ,to which I said with a smile ,"well you should take the chance while I am giving you ,because once all of this is over I will spend time with him only". At this he chuckled and said," yea !yea!".

"so where are you going to go ?",Qidal said ."Just a tour around the town , I guess",Mujin replied with a smile ...

AUTHOR's POV:

Some time later....

Mujin and y/n were walking in the street ,y/n was holding mujin's hand tightly since he was scared to see so many people for the first time .Y/n was not fluent in the language because he did not talk at all for ten years he just learned some by hearing others speak. 

They reached the market and Mujin noticed that there were some kids sitting against a wall and they had some strawberries in a basket in front of them ,He said to Y/n,"Hey son, I know you are aware you are different from other people ,you see those three little boys (as he pointed at the skinny boys ,there clothes were in quite bad shape )all of this war due to the greed have caused this they once had a happy family as well but the war did this to them,...... to this town .

Son in a war no one is the winner all that is left at the end is losses so great that no treasure can make up for them , and that is why I put my trust in you ,your goal is not to beat or kill someone but to remove the way of thinking that includes someone's murder just to prove one's point ..........you my boy! ....are not a monster .........but a messiah ",Mujin's eyes got teary as he  remembered some horrible memories from his childhood  .