The Concert (part # 2)

Blackpink Dorms .....

Lisa's POV : 

I was still thinking about what had happened when Rose and jisoo unnie suggested that we should go somewhere to chill and change the mood before concert .

"A new amusement park just opened nearby ,and it's there celebration week so we can go there ,right?" ,jennie unnie suggeted 

"But there will be a lot of people there , unnie..." ,I said .

"That is the thing , the theme of there celebration is scary costumes  so we will be fine, hehe , we can just put on masks ", Jennie unnie said .

"Alright then it is final now ,now go and get ready everyone",Jisoo unnie said and everyone rushed to there rooms .

.

.

.

At the amusement park .....

Author's POV: 

Minah and Y/n  were walking through the crowd  ,when minah said that she wants to try the ferris wheel .....

Y/N 's POV: 

"hey ,Y/n let's try the ferris wheel !!",Minah said.

"w-what may be n-next time , I mean it is getting late and we have to go for the concert tomorrow right ",I said to her . * shit! I stuttered !!

"hehe looks like someone is scared of heights --

"what?! heights?! ME!? No way !!......besides you said we will  just have a look at the rides ... I am too tired from all the shopping..",I interrupted her .

"alright , the---", she was cut off by a loud scream 

"AA! It's the Blackpink!!",someone in the crowd said excitedly and soon everyone rushed to the voice ..

I was just standing there with a blank face still trying to comprehend what just happened now ,"Noona ,should we chec--"

I stopped halfway when I saw she was already in the crowd screaming like crazy, "I hope the Idols would survive ,haha", I said awkwardly to myself .

"I will be at the parking so come there once you are done! ", I shouted to Minah who was still busy fangirling ..

I was going to the parking when I saw a girl with a mask , I think she had sprained her ankle since she was staggering 

"Do you need any  help ,ma'am ? ", I asked her .

"Oh thanks ! I need to go to my van but I sprained my ankle and my phone is dead so I can not contact my friends ", she said .

"Oh ,let me know where is your van ,I am also on my way to the parking", I said to her while offering her a hand .

"I think he does not know about me ..that is good ..I ran so hard to get out of the crowd that I fell and sprained my ankle .."....she thought in her mind 

(what does she mean is she perhaps the idol from the park) * y/n thinks as he hears her thoughts ...well whatever I should go along

Lisa's POV : 

Rose is not back yet ,we are all waiting for her in the van ........suddenly I saw her coming to the van while a boy was giving support....a boy?..... "The Mocha Boy!!? ", I said with a surprise.. 

Jisoo unnie and Jennie unnie looked at me with surprise and I told them that he is the boy from last night ...

Author's POV: